What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

The "FRESH" spot

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
well ive decided to throw up another grow show here on icmag.

just a quick rundown of my setup:

2 rooms run simutaniously on relays(8 ballasts total/15 lights)
3.5 ton water cooled a/c in each room
2 hydrogen watercooled co2 gen, one in each room
H&G nutes
grown in base mix soil mix(promix, castings, boisol sea compost)
hand watered

going to run between 100 and 180 plants, havent decided yet..i guess it depend how many clones i can make in a reasonable time...

i will post up some pics but only when its worth it(when the garden looks nice, right now its empty), but for now if you want to see what it should look like, just look at my sig for my old thread

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
Hell to the yeah Joe Fresh! always a pleasure to see your grows my man! Im still trying to get those 3.5 ton ac unites :) you don't have an old one you dont need anymore ;) laying around ? haha I'll keep an eye out for this grow good luck!

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
nah no spare ones laying around, lol....

almost forgot to mention the strains, lol:

sour cream(sour diesel x g13)
og kush
white diesel(white widow x nycd, local cross)
super lemon haze(GHS)

Last edited by a moderator:

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
just a few memorable pics from my last show ;)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

pics of the new garden should be underway around christmas or newyears

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
and this was to date the nicest plant ive grown, i only wish i had kept her to be a mom, she was a freebie seed that came with another order...ive since bought 2 packs of SLH and still havent come across a pheno anywhere close to this one....she smelled and tasted like lemon cotton candy

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

SaltyCity

Fucking Awesome i hope you don't mind that i watch this is going to be interesting, i'm glad i got on early

Dr.Dank

Cannabis 101
Veteran
Hey Joe if SLH was the nicest plant you've grown i would try to grow some Chimera seeds or some Mr.nice seeds :) great genetics

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
Hey Joe if SLH was the nicest plant you've grown i would try to grow some Chimera seeds or some Mr.nice seeds :) great genetics

well i wasnt talking about the genetics being the best ive ever tried, just simply that 1 seed, lol...

ive tried mrnice before, it was ok but nothing special...never tried chimera but i know he gots some good shit

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Great to see a new thread homey, you will definitely be doing it big like usual.

aod

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
alright, clones are rooting faster than expected so i should have pics up sooner as well....

also decided to pop some seeds as well i will be making some crosses in another room....

popped about 30 diesels..(nycd mom cross with unknown father) really killer shit and if you get the right mom she is a real stinker
2 purple kush bag seeds
2 super lemon haze
3 hash berry
5 pure power plant

and i also have the clones which i will be using a few for seeds as well

diesel(same as the seeds this is a mom i kept previously)
sour cream
og kush

hoping to make enough seeds to be able to give half away as donation and run the other half at 1 or 2 dollars a seed...

....this is going to be a good run ;)

Last edited:

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
ok after 24 hours in the germination bucket i have 19 diesel seeds, 4 PPP, 1 PK that have all germed and have now been planted, the rest should germ in the next day or 2, i usually have close to 100% germination rate with seeds.....not so good at clones, lol.

P

powerrobbie

YES! So good to see you back doing your thing homie! I watched your old "19 KW of pure pleasure" from start to finish. Really looking forward to this show dude, glad to see you improved your strains. Show em how we do it in the great white north brotha!

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
all seeds planted and some have even sprouted out the soil already

47 clones rooted and planted still waiting on the rest to root, vegging the rooted/planted ones under a 400mh for the time being and when all the clones are ready they will be put in the big room under 1kw lights

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
ok, today i decided to build another room for the seed production, its aprox 10x10and will have a 1kw mh vert for the bigger plants and on the other side of the room is raised by 2 feet and i plan to have smaller plants here

as for the male, i will look through the diesel and hashberry seedlings, i know they make nice males and very pungent

ok i was going to take pics but my cam is out of batterys so i guess pics will have to wait till tomorrow

joe fresh

Mentor
Veteran
man i suck at cloning, lol i wish i could get them all to root at the same time....

got a total of 72 rooted and vegging under 1kw lights at 25clones/1kw for the time being still waiting on the rest to root...

as for the breeding project i will start a separate thread as it will clutter this one up too much

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You can't be that bad if you got 72 rooted bro.
What method are you using to clone? I used to suck at cloning. I was the worst.......then I made a DIY cloner from this thread. Now everything roots. EVERYTHING.

Good luck with the grow Joe.

:tiphat:

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
DAM JOE! what a beautiful set up you got going on in there. that memory pic is straight stackin! how much did that weigh once dryed? for sure looking forward to this log its gonna be bumpin!

Have Fun Be BLUNTED!
-NEG978-