What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Commercial-MIDGRADEHash-WTF we smoke

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
ok guys...I have been in Marocco a few times and guess what i discovered....... the hashish that they deal in all the european area is :

-1examp. chocolate----15 grams of hash powder and the rest iz all kind of random bullshit( I remember you that they always make 250 grams pieces ...= :yoinks: )

-2examp. pollen-----50 g of hash and 50 of random weed trim(if you're lucky)
in a classic 100g piece.

thaz scarry guys..... make your own hash!

G

growit1234

i knew foreign hash was bullshit

i got some a while back from over seas and it was NO GOOD

hash*_*bean

strange numbers

strange numbers

hmm those numbers seem very low ,
for sure they are not talking about the part of europe im in ,
even the low grade maroc i get here dont have that much plant matter in it ,
i recon u have been talking to some bad hash makers

here are some pictures for u to see there is no plant matter in my maroc hash just trics and a few stalks

we have gode hash some times inn norway to.

IMG_5125.jpg
200 g bar off gode qualitie marrocan.

IMG_0138.jpg

gold stamped afghan.
Freedomofafaganistan2004.jpg

BananaTree

The potency of soapbar shaped hash fell away over ten years ago. its just taking twenty years plus for the legend to die and everyone to believe it. The afghani black is back on the scene but twice the price of soap and just about passable as hash(ie u are not sure what u r getting high on). Even some good pollen/polm still makes u a bit edgy after a while.

Tis indeed a shame that you are forced to grow yer own or give up. Especially when growing can lead to losses of your liberty.

All in the name of a wee smoke every now and then.... :fsu:

The buds are priced so high if they arise ever you can imagine what the price of "real" full melt hash is gonna be if anyone was to make and try to sell it.

So its no recreational smoke fo' the the poor man with the no connections (ie someone who does not want to put someone elses grow at risk by sharing theirs, visit dealers or say he now sick /a med user in order to get pot).... :badday:

grow yer own and make yer own hash. sooner u start the sooner they finish

Last edited: