What's new

might have to file a get my money back claim on ebay with sprung bags..

they were ordered 2 weeks ago. paid instantly and havent received anything yet. ive contacted them numerous times now with no responses back. i dont know whats up with them? i was really hoping everything was gonna work out because ive heard nothing but good thins about there product. i dont like leaving negative feedback on people but ive warned this guy 3 times now with no response...even the tracking number that ive been given does nothing or says nothing.....anyone else ever have problems with them?

not entirely...0 communication...you want to be in business customer service is key. oh , and i didnt get the tracking number until a week after it was already supposed to be delivered. and the number doesnt do anything. everytime i sold on ebay iif someone had a question or problem i responded

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
not entirely...0 communication...you want to be in business customer service is key. oh , and i didnt get the tracking number until a week after it was already supposed to be delivered. and the number doesnt do anything. everytime i sold on ebay iif someone had a question or problem i responded

did you pay through paypal? file a claim....

ThePizzaMan

Veteran
Yeah, file a claim with ebay. They usually move when they see that.

Perhaps the items were just shipped...as there would be no tracking info on them that early in the process. I would give them another week...but go through the claims process on ebay.

Not even- a tracking number means someone set up a shipment, not necessarily that the goods are on the way.

thats exactly what comes up...what you said...it sucks really...all i wanted was some response. could have even said they were in the hospital and id give them more time. i dont want the money back i really wanted the product. guess im gonna have to pay 2 hundred f'ing dollare for the bubble bags ...really sucks because the price for those are just stupid and everything i heard about sprung was great...really sucks...and once again they didnt show up today.

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
Don't worry. there's an ebay buyer protection link, either on the auction page or your 'my ebay' page. I wouldn't worry about the problems from the vendor. If they're not able to deliver or respond at least you'll get you money back.

I bought a used guitar amp that had a blown power circuit. The dumb ass vendor plugged the speaker into the headphone jack which was the only remaining circuit.

He bumped gums with me on the phone a couple times, telling me he was arranging repair and would contact me where to ship.

I didn't mess around with the guy any more. I filed a report and he immediately responded, even agreed to mail a check to the repair tech of choice for the full estimate.

I didn't negative rep the guy because I wasn't sure he was the culprit. Good luck getting your bags.

If you know the shipper, you can contact a rep and inquire directly about the tracking number not working. They may be able to fix the problem if it's already in transit.

C

Chamba

maybe the guy is on an extended Thanksgiving holiday?...give it a few more days and if you haven't heard from them, then contact ebay.

well opened a case..it takes 7 days before ebay steps in....i clicked on the part that says that i still want the item..i really do. thats why im not being a complete dick about it. but if i dont get a response with 4 emails and never got an email from the guy in the first place im forced to do this because im not throwing away a $100.00. hopefully he gets the claim email and it lights a fire under his ass to get them out. all he did was say that he shipped it but never really did. thats why the PO tracking number does nothing...ill keep ya posted

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
You're doing the right thing.

I've noticed a few web sites asking customers to message once, otherwise their spam filter kicks in and you're in the haystack. Not very reassuring to get no response but it might explain why subsequent e-mails haven't been returned.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
All this because it's been two weeks? They sent you a tracking number, man chill. And yeah, you might have answered every question when you sold stuff on eBay, but your seller sounds like they do a lot of volume, so...
Anyway, I bet you get the item in the next couple days.

All this because it's been two weeks? They sent you a tracking number, man chill. And yeah, you might have answered every question when you sold stuff on eBay, but your seller sounds like they do a lot of volume, so...
Anyway, I bet you get the item in the next couple days.

you couldnt have read the top post. the tracking number does nothing...its an aout one thats sent out when you "say" that you gonna ship it. it doesnt mean it actually shippied and thats whats happening here. its already a week past the estimated delivery date. i hope it does show up...that what i want to happen. im hoping that this lights a fire under his ass..to at least....at least...email me back

jd4083

Veteran
Wondering if folks in this thread know that you can easily go to a post office and grab a stack of a hundred priority/express mail tracking slips at no cost -- bam, instant tracking number, whether it's attached to a package or not. And yes, people really do this and "sell" things on eBay/forums, pocket the money, never send anything, and use that as their defense. Just an FYI.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Right, but why would somebody do that if they're trying to run a business on eBay? You could only do this about three times, and then FEEDBACK would catch up with you and nobody would buy your shit.

not worried about it really...more like disapointed. i know ill get the money but i wanted the bags. bubblebags are just a ridiculouse price that i wont pay. and eveyone said these were the next best thing

OMG SO WORTH it!!!

I have 2 buds that bought cheap eBay bags and 2 washes and a hand drill both seems pulled.

I just got some Bubble bags off Ebay, and the same thing happened to me. It said shipped then was blank for 4-5 days, turns out the bags did a trip in the wrong direction and took a few days to show up on the net. " hence why I said that, my seller contacted me fast but had nothing to help, due to him shipping already, and it being out of his hands. "

Neway the Bubble bags are nice quality and I have been pretty ruff with mine so far.