Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Website Support > Why no propagation/cloning forum ICMAG??

Thread Title Search
View Poll Results: Do you think we need a propagation/cloning forum?
Yes! 163 83.59%
No, waste of space. 20 10.26%
I don't care. 12 6.15%
Voters: 195. You may not vote on this poll

Why no propagation/cloning forum ICMAG?? Thread Tools
Old 11-27-2011, 01:11 AM #1
Herborizer

Herborizer is just really niceHerborizer is just really niceHerborizer is just really niceHerborizer is just really niceHerborizer is just really niceHerborizer is just really niceHerborizer is just really niceHerborizer is just really niceHerborizer is just really nice
Why no propagation/cloning forum ICMAG??

I know that lots and lots of people have requested it. There are several active threads about it everyday. Dozens of threads that have weekly posts. Etc. Though, these threads are scattered all about. I resort to using searches and subscriptions to find things.

I have been scratching my head about this for a while I just don't understand why we can't get a forum for it. I have been wondering if the ICMAG management team think its a conflict of interest to the seed vendors.

Do you feel we need a sub forum for propagation/cloning? Please comment and show your support.

**Growing in Canna Coco, Canna Coco A/B nutes, Cannazyme (never in the res), H&G Dripclean, and Bloombastic in flower. Drip to waste, using Tropf Blumats. Scrog. Blumat Thread: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=111046

**Cloning failing?
Chlorine could be the missing link: ICMAG Link

Check Your Hydro Hoses!!! NGW Hose toxic issue: ICMAG Link

Fear Mongering doesn't require a shred of proof. It's just a bunch of garbage that instills fear and anxiety into those who don't have the facts.

Please vote for a dedicated Cloning/Propagation & Mother's Forum: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=226281

Herborizer is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-27-2011, 01:15 AM #2
paladin420
FACILITATOR

paladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant futurepaladin420 has a brilliant future
I second this motion!! and Nominate Herb As Moderator!!!!! all those in favor???puff puff pass

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-27-2011, 01:53 AM #3
dubwise
in the thick of it

dubwise is a name known to alldubwise is a name known to alldubwise is a name known to alldubwise is a name known to alldubwise is a name known to alldubwise is a name known to alldubwise is a name known to alldubwise is a name known to alldubwise is a name known to alldubwise is a name known to alldubwise is a name known to all
Sounds good to me. It comes easy for some and new ideas would be really beneficial.

Old 11-27-2011, 02:02 AM #4
chase

I voted waste of space , but I now change my mind after thinking about it , it seams usefull.

Old 11-27-2011, 02:06 AM #5
Bunz
Pimp By Blood

Bunz is just really niceBunz is just really niceBunz is just really niceBunz is just really niceBunz is just really niceBunz is just really niceBunz is just really niceBunz is just really niceBunz is just really niceBunz is just really nice
I'm in favor of it. I know many are intimidated by cloning until they try it and realize how easy it is. I think it deserves it's own forum, considering how many different techniques there are.

Bunz

DIY Vortex Brewer

Cloning With Mycorrhizae
Bunz is offline Quote

Old 11-27-2011, 06:01 AM #6
FreezerBoy
Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training

FreezerBoy has much to be proud ofFreezerBoy has much to be proud ofFreezerBoy has much to be proud ofFreezerBoy has much to be proud ofFreezerBoy has much to be proud ofFreezerBoy has much to be proud ofFreezerBoy has much to be proud ofFreezerBoy has much to be proud ofFreezerBoy has much to be proud ofFreezerBoy has much to be proud ofFreezerBoy has much to be proud of
I'm not a fan of forums, sub forums, sub-sub forums nestled like russian dolls but, it's not my decision. In the meantime, try CLONERS- a collection of various methods that includes brief descriptions of every major clone method I could find here at IC with links to original threads for detailed information.
FreezerBoy is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-30-2011, 03:06 PM #7
Herborizer

Herborizer is just really niceHerborizer is just really niceHerborizer is just really niceHerborizer is just really niceHerborizer is just really niceHerborizer is just really niceHerborizer is just really niceHerborizer is just really niceHerborizer is just really nice
The poll has a pretty clear leading answer.

**Growing in Canna Coco, Canna Coco A/B nutes, Cannazyme (never in the res), H&G Dripclean, and Bloombastic in flower. Drip to waste, using Tropf Blumats. Scrog. Blumat Thread: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=111046

**Cloning failing?
Chlorine could be the missing link: ICMAG Link

Check Your Hydro Hoses!!! NGW Hose toxic issue: ICMAG Link

Fear Mongering doesn't require a shred of proof. It's just a bunch of garbage that instills fear and anxiety into those who don't have the facts.

Please vote for a dedicated Cloning/Propagation & Mother's Forum: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=226281

Herborizer is offline Quote

Old 11-30-2011, 03:26 PM #8
sneaky101

sneaky101 is a jewel in the roughsneaky101 is a jewel in the roughsneaky101 is a jewel in the roughsneaky101 is a jewel in the roughsneaky101 is a jewel in the roughsneaky101 is a jewel in the roughsneaky101 is a jewel in the rough
I voted yes only because it is nice as a noob to have specific forms for different topics. Much easier to find stuff that way, but I'm sure it is a pain in the arse for the mods.

However, I don't really think it is necessary because of how easy it is once I (or the noob) tried a DIY aero cloner. I have recently been getting roots in as little as 5-7 days with mine. Once it clicks, it clicks.
sneaky101 is offline Quote

Old 11-30-2011, 07:19 PM #9
FreezerBoy
Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training

FreezerBoy has much to be proud ofFreezerBoy has much to be proud ofFreezerBoy has much to be proud ofFreezerBoy has much to be proud ofFreezerBoy has much to be proud ofFreezerBoy has much to be proud ofFreezerBoy has much to be proud ofFreezerBoy has much to be proud ofFreezerBoy has much to be proud ofFreezerBoy has much to be proud ofFreezerBoy has much to be proud of
Aero cloners are infamous for immediate catastrophic failure. One day everything's jake, the next everything dies. Usually this is due to improper cleaning. Field strip and sterilize between runs.
FreezerBoy is offline Quote

Old 11-30-2011, 07:34 PM #10
Snagglepuss
warrior on the edge of time

Snagglepuss is just really niceSnagglepuss is just really niceSnagglepuss is just really niceSnagglepuss is just really niceSnagglepuss is just really niceSnagglepuss is just really niceSnagglepuss is just really niceSnagglepuss is just really niceSnagglepuss is just really niceSnagglepuss is just really niceSnagglepuss is just really nice
Thats ok i guess,,but what i'd really like to see is a bonzai mom thread..i can't start one cause i don't have any bonzai moms...

Spaced out "Spice of Life" fanatic......
Snagglepuss is offline Quote