What's new

OG Kush#18 - HPS400

inzion

Hey all
i will post here some pics from my current grow.
:bump:

My set

closet about 0,5 m2
HPS 400
S&P TD 500 Silent
S&P TD 160 Silent
RMB 1,5 (2)
Cooltube
Dehumidifier 10l
2 16l pots
2 14l pots
heating film
Carbon filter

Nutes

Simple saults & micro

&

4 clones of OG#18 :wave:

DSCN0768.jpg

inzion

Cycle was started 27.09.11 with 4 clones of OG#18 which was a little bit overfed by phosphorus&potassium.3 weeks of veg & i switch the timer to 12/12(19.10.11).the plants was really flowered at 05.11.11 - 2 weeks & 3 days.i think its a very long time
4th week of flowering starts today.those OG's are very VERY stretchy .never seen plants like this before.hope they stop to grow & start to fat)) :plant grow:

DSCN1195.jpg DSCN1196.jpg

inzion

Hey all.time for another update

today is 27th day of flowering
Had a problem with Ph. my tap water is 6.5, thats fine for watering,but when i adding nutes ph can decrease to 5 or even lower.
Last cycle, low ph double splitted my harvest. At this time i used dolomite powder to stabilise the medium,but at the middle of veg ph was 6.0-6.1. I used K2CO3 to raise the ph,which cause an overfed by potassium,i don count the potassium in my calculations.Now i am)) Today i fed the plants with NPK 40-80-170 , PPM - 525, Ph - 6.30
I've noticed that this strain dont like big density of nutes on flowering.Other strains that i grow before,looks much bigger and ate much more nutes.OG's at point 300-350 ppm feels good and shows no deficities.

DSCN1221.jpg DSCN1222.jpg DSCN1223.jpg

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
i luv the og 18th i allway keep her in the garden for smoke. the smell when shes finished is out of this world. not to mention straight medical smoke.

inzion

BennyBlanco said:
honestly i dont impressed by this grow.i expected more bud structure. :tiphat:
greenluv707 said:
i luv the og 18th i allway keep her in the garden for smoke. the smell when shes finished is out of this world. not to mention straight medical smoke.
i think in next cycle i won't grow OG's for shure,also i have ToraBora from RP too,but i think i also skip it,read this strain also not a big yielder.when i bought the seeds in march,last year,i had only info from site.no reports,a little bit images over the net,but those two magic letters did their job.next time when i'll decide which strain to choose,definitely it will be good known strain with many reps
about a year ago i had freebies regs from nirvana,i have bought White Widow and this one was a present.it was some crazy sativa,crazy cause she flowered with other plants for 11 weeks and looks like that :bump:

this crazy plant from the right - but WW was good

sooo,what about OG's,last time i obviously overfed the plants
today have to flush them cause they start looks not healthy & next time when i will fed,i'll give 200 ppm max.

30 day Flo

inzion

hey dj
i think it was consolidated result))at that time there was 600HPS,girls hold big concentration of nutes 3000-3500EC,so i think we worked fine together)))that cycle was the best i ever had,it was before i warm up the closet,and its became a little bit smaller.there 3 ww on the photo,but there were another 3 ladies which i harvested earlier)))

peace

meltybubble

Looks like the cab will be filled big time,great work.
Cant wait to see how these turn ut for ya,all the best wit the rest.:tiphat:

T

Tarus Bulbar

Going to pull up a chair n enjoy the grow show inzion!!
Id say the large buckets that last round helped alot with the
massive bud structure!! well done bro