What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

All the different rooms...........

sonoma

Hello, I want to post all the different rooms that I've been building......I think that it may be helpful for people to see some of the different configurations. I've posted most of them already elsewhere, but I keep building them, so now I can post all the new ones without being off topic....so here they are......
outside....

inside.....

outside.....

inside.....

i

remodel inside.....

outside.....

inside.......

a few more to come.........have to tranfer photos............

sonoma

Don't bring them in.........thats the best way....pyrethium bombs, neem oil, safers soap, home made sprays.....

G

Holy crap - what are some specs on lights, wattage, plant count, electric bill, ventilation and odor control?

2buds

Go BIG or go home. Geuss who's staying around?
I've seen your work before sonoma, very impressive.

G

Nice lookin rooms sonoma :yes: Must be a fun job gettin to build grow rooms..

What do you do for atmospheric controlls? I'm sure each room has different requirments but how do typically go about setting up controlls for the temps/humidity, ventilation, etc and keep them in good range?

Keep em comin :sasmokin:

sonoma

marimbas-Butte-2buds-GanjaJedi-thanks for stopping by...

Ganoderma-all the rooms are different, the first one shown is 9-600's, the second one has 24-600's. The third one I don't remember but it's over 24,000. The last 2 have 15-600's each.

The Stoner-the first one holds 150, 2nd-300-600 plants dependeing, 3rd about 600, 4th and 5th about 250 each.

jumblyjoe-electric bill is about $.10/watt per month, the second and third ones are on a generator, and it's about $1000/month. Ventalation and odor......

here's the air in.......

We covered the windows with plywood, but we left one of the windows slightly open, shades drawn, and pulled fresh air from there...three holes 2 6" holes for the air cooled lights, and 1-8" fan for fresh air...

every house has built in drying room just add a filter and fan......

here is a control panel.....notice the master bathroom in the background

we had to find a way to hide the power cord going through the house, and the attic was out of the question, so......we added a little crown molding to hide it....

:sasmokin:

Guvnor

Much respect sonoma :yes:

Must take a awful-lot of thought and dedication to keep a grow on that scale all running tip-top. I take my hat off to you mate.
Mind me asking what kind of numbers your pulling from that mini amazon rain forest you got yourself there?

All The Best and Safe growing to ya
Guv'nor :joint:

G

I'd like to do something similar sometime,but sonoma dont you ever wonder maybe just a little that posting these things may not be the best thing to do?I dont know bro,its probably just me.I do a little over 5K and just never in all my years on OG felt comfortable showing the world.Things are different in Cali I think,I'm in Fla a conservative bastion of idiocy maybe thats why I feel the way I do he he.Are you legal to do all that?

G

Might be confused but you re running all the rooms at the same time? They look great looks like nice surroundings too. I really want to do something similar but my funds are lacking at the moment and maybe my knowedge isnt there yet.
Thanks for showing us and best of luck!
~neilspotshop