What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Indiana Bubblegum 51 Days

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
and my search continues... youd think since im so close i could find the damn cut.... grrr... nice f'in plants man....

H

highvolt

very nice lifeless.
say did you ever release any seeds of those bubblegum crosses you made a while ago coz they would be a great addition to anyones garden.

Desiderata

Bodhisattva of the Earth
Veteran
If I had those I'd quit working. Never seen anything look & smell so good!...sorry, but i can smell 'em from here. I'm sure it's as good as the '81 Gainesville Green, Fla. was. Lucky bastard, hi,hi...LOL

LifeLess

Veteran
Thnx for looking in everyone. She is very special.

Whats up GS good to see you still moving around. Havent seen you around in sometime. Still hangin over at Bmans place?

Highvolt i did give a bunch out for friends to run and they all loved it. Apollolicious is the name. Theres a few pics in my gallery of her.

Be safe all and keep`em green. LL

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Hey Lifeless, nice looking bubblegums :). Just wish someone would S1 it and put some on the bay for the GumHeads. Don't get me wrong BOG's BGs are awesome but sometimes you want the original so you can make your own monsters ;). Take care 1

LifeLess

Veteran
Kant your right. Sounds like a project. Ill have to do some reading and get something going.

moses wellfleet thnx . Just ffof with a few adding things.

These are the other grow. My first scrog run.

1-2 more weeks on this one. Peace LL
Thnx for checking the girls out

juggo

yo yo yo,

hmm that looks familiar...long time no see buddy! Glad to see your still tearin it up,that ibg is truley special indeed,and it looks like you got her yields up nice as well. Hit me up sometime bro. Im at the farm a lot too.dont post much anymore,but when i saw this just had to give ya props!

peace,
juggo

Latest posts

Latest posts