What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Triangle Kush at 8 weeks complete

Relentless

Veteran
Pretty lady...

Attachments

• IMG_1679.jpg
    IMG_1679.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 91

Relentless

Veteran
Thanks! At least 10 weeks complete. First time running her.. next time i would like to run with less colas to get bigger buds.

Headbandf1

Bent Member
Veteran
Very nice, haven't grown her but have seen her a few times and always heard the buds were small and yields low, you think less kolas will bump yield? Let us know how she smokes.

Relentless

Veteran
Ill have to check with my buddy to see how he ran her and how the yield was... The yield does look avg to slightly above average, compared to my other ladies around her.. Smaller buds, but I have about 8 mains I believe.

Not sure of her lineage, i just know shes not the white.. far from it..

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
oh and finally she rears her head,luv that strain one of my top three for sure. k.o. high for sure..............do beans exist in this strain relentless?

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hit the search for a bit...moonshine* has a thread for triangle that got deep into the history...and it always gets folks in a tizzy...so, good luck!

Nice nuggage. But I wanna be the first to say it, just because, lol, "that doesn't look like the REAL tk" hehehe ;)

dank.Frank

Space Case

Veteran
Triangle Kush comes from the "Triangle" neighborhood in Miami. It is an OG Kush, some say the original OG Kush. Moonshine runs an S1 of her. She is tasty and potent, but very over rated if you ask me!

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
most people are running an S1 of the TK.
the original TK is held real tight by a handful of swampers.
Krome handed out only the S1 of this cut, the real TK yields like a champ of A++ herbs.

greenluv707

thats what im talkin about,the two times i tried her i sware buddies dont like to smoke her straight narcotic scary stone.i luv that shit wish i could find that luvly ladie............

Big Ricky

most people are running an S1 of the TK.
the original TK is held real tight by a handful of swampers.
Krome handed out only the S1 of this cut, the real TK yields like a champ of A++ herbs.

tell these goofs what the real score is frank....
i know they wear your portrait on their little jean vests.......

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
heres a tk i just through in flower a few nights ago. This one wont yield much, but im super excited to see her for the first time. Ive got a couple others of her in veg that ive been training proper

picture.php

picture.php

greenluv707

looks bomb smoke trees, deff classic kush structure. man i hope you share some pix when you put her in flower.

G

Guest 88950

am curious if its the real deal TK..........from the very little ive read on it i doubt anyone holding the real TK would admit to passing it.......i would love to just smoke the TK, im in the swamp too.

regardless bro she looks nice

SmokeTrees

"Hey bud, lets party!"
Veteran
the tk is slowly getting out there. But still seems really tightly held. I was on the hunt for her for 2 years until i got her in my garden

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i'm not a swamper, don't have the real deal.
if she were easy, i'd have her already.
if the clone gods one day bless me, i'll have at her.
but until then.......

Latest posts

Latest posts