What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

autoflowering td in dwc under l.e.d

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
this is probably gonna be my last autoflowering grow as i wanna move onto other things

ive been asked to do a test grow of an unreleased auto strain but soon to be released which goes by the name td (insert your own name here)

all i can say about this auto is its 60% sativa and 40% indica so im expecting big things from this grow (nothing new there )

ive been told it should take 75 days from seed to harvest and they are claiming that that this will be their flaghsip auto ( i think the auto mazar will take some beating)

more info should hopefully be relesed as this diary progresses

3 seeds have gone into soak

picture.php

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this is probably gonna be my last autoflowering grow as i wanna move onto other things

Say it isn't so ?

But yeah there are so many strains to grow and so little time and space.

Goodluck.

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
Say it isn't so ?

But yeah there are so many strains to grow and so little time and space.

Goodluck.

things are a bit different here in the UK and our laws a bit dated on mj.If i had a growers liecense and a space like yours id be a very happy bunny

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
nothing but good Karma with this grow mate not that will need it thought your others grows have set the standard of what autos are capable of :) bring home a winner

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
cheers guys for the comments

straight down to business from me with this one

buckets are on .8 ec and ph 5.8

the 1st of 3 is already in her new home and i also have another lady poking her head above ground

the syrup will be getting removed from the grow

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
looking good mate, G'Luck with these!

always nice to have a seasoned grower on board incase i get into any difficulties ;)

100% germination on these ladies so im well happy about that

all 3 are now in their final homes, their being fed on formulex @ .8ec and ph 5.8 ish

im starting these girls off under the 1 watt panel and then ill fire up the 3 watt panel later in the grow, im tempted to grow these under the full 600 watts but thats ages away :)

pics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

skullznroses

that aint nothing but 10 cent lovin
Veteran
Da bright blue hydro theatre continues! Lets see what is behind doors #1 #2, and #3, Right?

Have fun with the last auto grow skotty

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
day 4 from seed

things are progressing quite quickly which is always good, 2 outta the 3 plants have their tap root planted in the res and where 1 root goes the rest will follow :)

all buckets are the same ec and ph, ec .8 ph 5.8

pics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
day 8 from seed

all buckets are on 1.0 ec and ph 5.8, had a bit of a fuk up with the ph and it was way out of line for a couple of days but i think ive managed to catch it in time, only 1 plant is showing signs of ph discomfort so all is good

all 3 ladies now have their roots in the res

here is some info on the strain

AK420 is a carefully selected, potent and heavy yielding AK47 hybrid and this proved to be a perfect fit. Think Different is 60% Sativa, 20% Indica and 20% Ruderalis, it is a real heavy yielder with 250-300 gram yields seen occasionally with plants grown under good sunny conditions outdoors or in greenhouses. Indoors 500grams/m² is typical, remarkable for an auto variety. Potency is indistinguishable from the best traditional weed, ‘Think Different’ really is that good. She grows to 1-1.5metres tall and is a faster production method than growing from clones. In terms of production and potency this strain is hard to beat. Anyone who is still reluctant to try growing auto varieties based on some of the early issues needs to think again, and perhaps to think different themselves. Any serious grower needs to try growing a few seeds of ‘Think Different’, she grows easily and takes just 9 weeks

lets see what happens ;)

pics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
day 11 from seed

all the girls had a fresh resh change yesterday and are currently on 1.2 ec and ph 5.8, had some problems with my ph being out of range but managed to catch it before it got outta hand, 1 of the plants shows a bit of a disliking to this and has got rusty leaves but the first sets of leaves will never last so its a good indicator that i was doing something wrong ;)

currently feeding on formulex and rhizotonic, next res change ill switch to full veg nutes as im just trying to break them in gently

apart from the amateur mistake by me with the ph outta range (lol) they aint doing to bad

pics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

C

cyber echo

looks like they need some cal mate ? (unless the ph totally corrected it..)

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
looks like they need some cal mate ? (unless the ph totally corrected it..)

yep, the ph was to low at 5.3 which is outta range for dwc it really needs to be 5.5 - 6.1, if the plants are outta range your always gonna get a deficenecy

cheers for the advice but ive got it back in order now 100% growers error on my behalf, cannabis plants can take some abuse and still produce the goods

i had it early on with my pineapple express grow

picture.php

and she still finished up really well

picture.php

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
day 14 from seed

all the buckets have now been switched over to canna aqua vega on .8 ec and ph 5.8, all plants have made an excellent recovery from the ph imbalance and i knew they would ;)

just waiting for all 3 plants to show sex but im not sure when this is supposed to happen with this strain

getting a nice smell of canna coming from the grow room and anybody who has grown ak47 will know that this strain is a stinker in flower

ive bought some silica that im gonna be running in this grow just to see what happens

2 of the plants are showing indy leaves while the other is showing a nice 6 fingered sativa leaves

pics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

skotty

horticulturist
Veteran
got my days mixed up in the last post

day 18 from seed

im down to 2 plants and both of them have shown sex ;)

both remaining ladies have a panel each to themselves and im now running at full 600 watts of l.e.d shining down on them

both buckets are on canna aqua vega ec.9 and ph 5.8 with added silica

im guessing it all systems go from here on in

pics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

uptosumpn

Veteran
starting off great as usual skotty...is that the new penetrator189x or 189x pro panel in red??? those things are crazy wicked!! cost crazy $ too! (was looking @ their website a couple of days ago) gonna be interesting seeing this finish out with 2 panels in that space....gonna be going LED next summer and those penetrators seem to have their shit together!! Can you tell me what the temps are with both?

Latest posts

Latest posts