What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Can you say W-R-E-C-K? - Chemwreck and Chocolate Lemonade Grow

DeoXy

Great work Deoxy! Nice to finally see some finished chocolate lemonade.

Can you describe the smell? I have a pack of these in veg would like to know what I'm in store for.

Your deff. in for a treat.. hopefully you have a higher female to male ratio then I did.. 5/6 males with the first half of the pack.. but that 1 fem. is a deff. keeper by my standards so far!.. cant wait till post cure!.. I deff. was lucky to of gotten a pretty nice even mix of both parents!

So far I've gotten a strong cannalope/melon smell(sweet) from the chocolope side of things with lemony fuely funk(sour) undertones from the SSSDH side of things I suspect & a very strong background skunky aroma to round it off.. especially when touched/squeezed lightly..Very resinous/greasy lookin' plant to say the least!..

all my clothing that brushed up against it when I was working in the tent seemed to take a few washes to get the smell off lol.. deff. pungent bro!

I'll attempt a better description of it when my allergies clear up more after it dries n cures a bit.. thanks for stopping by and for the kind words!:tiphat:

S

Scrappy-doo

Sounds right up my alley. Love greasy, fuely, sweet funky buds. Looking forward to a smoke report.

d3cryption

Veteran
looks good.. can't wait to see what they yield and how good they smoke...... looks like they had a very GOOD flush..