What's new

Pink Indica

Flowerman

Day1, just put seeds into medium, seeds have been stored for over 6 years in freezer, I usually have a good germination ratio so we'll wait and see. I have 15 Pink Indicas, and 2 PurpleStars here.

I do have some Orange CrushF3's going and some Karpov, both had 100% germination, stored the same way which is Always Gr8. But I wanted 2 do the Grow diary on the Pink Indicas.

For the first part of their life they will be under 8 T5 flo's, then 16 T5 flo's and then will be under 600 watt HPS bulbs, 4 plants to a light.

Attachments

• GroNov2011a.jpg
    GroNov2011a.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 11
  • GroNov2011b.jpg
    GroNov2011b.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 8

dasher65

Subscribed! Not having heard of nor seen Pink Indica I'm really eager to see how they turn out...not to mention the wife!!! She has taken an interest in this grow too! Good luck.

P.S. Jumping the gun a bit but if you happen to breed some seeds I know for a fact I'll camp overnight to secure some if they're offered on 'bay.

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
been getting interested in pink lines myself. with mr. x's sandstorm potm in my grill all day how could i not?

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
sound a killa project man, if you don't mind i grab a chair, gonna be veri interesting..all!!!
keep it up, YO grower!!!

Flowerman

Thanks Everyone 4 the replies, I'm pretty Excited 2 c these as well. Here's an update with a pic, 100% Germination with all seeds, and all were in the freezer 4 over 6 years, Yea!;)

Attachments

• PinkIndicaGermination.jpg
    PinkIndicaGermination.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 5

dasher65

Looking like happy plants. Congrats on the 100% strike rate...more chance of finding a few keepers.

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
i am excited about this. who makes these seeds? pink flowers are the prettiest

dasher65

Hey...how they doing??? Thought there'd be more interest in pink indicas myself!

Last edited:

Flowerman

Sorry I haven't posted much, they're still coming along. They're right around 2 weeks now, here's a pic of them. There is one clone mixed in there with them of blueberry x C99. The first pic is of the vegging area, the Pink Indicas are to the Left, the middle are some Karpov and Orange Crush, and to the right are some clones of Blueberry x C99 and NLHaze x C99.

The last pic is of the Pink Indicas by themselves, with 2 Purple Stars, and 1 clone of the BBxC99. They're very healthy and doing Gr8!

Attachments

• VeggingPI.jpg
    VeggingPI.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 5
  • VeggingPI2.jpg
    VeggingPI2.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 6

Flowerman

Just a quick update, they're still coming along nicely, here's a recent pic. They were transplanted into bigger containers and topped.

Attachments

• PI1.jpg
    PI1.jpg
    96.1 KB · Views: 7
  • PI2.jpg
    PI2.jpg
    106.3 KB · Views: 6

GP73LPC

Strain Collector/Seed Junkie/Landrace Accumulator/
Veteran
have you grown this before? is this an accurate desc?

found on the web...

Hannibal's Pink Indica laotian pheno: Rare pheno of Pink Indica. Sativa like flowers with an indica stature. Heavy producer! Stinks like crazy! Cured weed in a sealed bag can be smelled from 20 feet away! Good solid sativa high but very heavy on the eyes. The taste really sucks however. Despite that everyone really liked it.

Latest posts

Latest posts