What's new

Connoisseur Genetics Grandoggy Purps - DaH

daheadies

poppin' outta control
I have 3 pheno's- all are aprox 9.5weeks old. All 3 are very very crystally and have good density w/o CO2 use. Sorry all the pic's were taken w/ HPS lights on, so there's a yellow tint to the pics.. I usually try to avoid that..

GDP1-
This pheno has the biggest nugs. The smells that come off it are: pungent, chemmy, hashplanty, and sweet/grapey. The sweet/grape smell coming off this one is more of a cough syrup grapeyness rather than grape candy/soda. This pheno had the most large donky-dick colas of any of the pheno's.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

GDP2- Very Very chemmy. Not many other smells present. Not very grapey, and thats fine w/ me if its going to come out chemmy.. It has a smaller yield than the other two, but not by too much. Its a little more stretchy..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

GDP 3- Hybridized smell! Reminds me of the gigabud I did few years ago. reeks of burning rubber from a vacuum. Has a faint hint of Welch's grape juice.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

RudeDog

Veteran
Didn't really notice the HPS, supose ganja growers are use to looking plants under HPS.

Great plants and tidy setup.

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stunning looking ladies, cant wait for you to get these down tell us how they smoke. Thanks for sharing.
Peace

Critter

Think for yourself, question authority
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice girls! I had two phenos, both exactly like your one and two.Hope its all right to share a pic of mine in your thread.

This is the GDP dom candy smelling hint of chem
pheno 1
picture.php

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
impressed for the very nice example of super quality plants..coming from super quality job..coming from super quality grower ehhh UUAA!!!

FullyMeltedDome

Veteran
Great job Bro.Cant wait to see how these babes endup for you,no doubt very nice.Ive been checking out Connoisseur Genetics,and theres alot they have goin on that im deff interested in.Keep it up man,ill be here for the ride.:tiphat: Hey truecannabliss,nice work you guys are putting out.Hopefully ill be joining all these great grows very soon.Peace and Stay Safe,DancesWithWeed:wave:

daheadies

poppin' outta control
Thanks everybody! Ill post some dried nug shots, along w/ smoke descriptions when available.

the gnome

Veteran
whoaa.....now those are some BUDZ critter :good:

I ordered a few paks of GDP S1s
hope they come out like your #1 pheno

Dah's #1+2 pheno GDP looks tasty also!!

Nice girls! I had two phenos, both exactly like your one and two.Hope its all right to share a pic of mine in your thread.

This is the GDP dom candy smelling hint of chem
pheno 1
picture.php

CannaBunkerMan

Enormous Member
Veteran
Tip : If you have a white balance on your camera, you can cancel out the yellow glow of the HPS.

Other than that, they're looking nice and healthy.

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Had some Grandoggy last night and it was delicious, amazing taste and smell as well as being surprisingly potent.......sounds like what i tried was very similar to your GDP1.
Cant wait to see what CSG strains you do next, thanks for sharing.
Peace

daheadies

poppin' outta control
Just jarred up pheno #1. Smells like an even mix of chemdog funk and grape. More grapey than purple urkle usually is. More like a Grape Ape/ Grape smell than a purple smell.. Yielded 2-3x more than all my other strains growing.. Once again connoisseur has proven another high yielding, uberly dank strain, where every pheno is a keeper..
Ill post nug shots soon

daheadies

poppin' outta control
Smoke Report of GDP1 - Very Very pleasant taste! On inhale there is the immediate taste of purple (not grape.. purple), and when you blow out there is a chemdog-purple infusion taste, that leaves you smacking your lips, wanting to suck up every bit of taste you can for as long as you can.. Very awesome! Purple-Chemdog infusion taste is the reason I purchased this strain.

Dried Bud Smell was great too, a mix of purple and chem but more on the purple side.

Effect was pretty good.Indica/Sativa hybrid imo. Good for chillin or ragein.. Helps with Nausea (I find that lots of aromatic strains, particularly diesels, are great for nausea.)

Also, there were specs of purple here and there in the nugs, which was much more apparent when ground up.

FYI- These pheno's are from beans of the very first grandoggy drop, which was in December 2010. (The drop that we camped for weeks for..)

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow bro

da headies with another killer show

i dont know how i missed this thread
amazing skills as always bro
description is spot on how we wanted this to turn out

grandoggy has come out very well

note to self get all new beans to da headies as he know his shit

peace

the gnome

Veteran
FYI- These pheno's are from beans of the very first grandoggy drop, which was in December 2010. (The drop that we camped for weeks for..)

killing it D... :good:
were these fem'd??
i have 3 fem'd gdp and hoing they come anywhere near as good as what you have

daheadies

poppin' outta control
These were not femmed.. just normal seeds..

Also just so everyone knows, these 3 pheno's of GDP were done completely organic (indoors, but organic nutes - Age old, carbo load, hygrozyme, Epson salt), whereas my past threads have been w/ Humbolt Nutes, which is not organic.
That is why calyx structure is not as beefy as my other threads.. However, Still managed to produce huge bananna Cola's (Not quite donky dicks, prob would have thickened up more if using non-organic)

OJD/CSG- Your awesome!!

daheadies

poppin' outta control
GDP 3 Smoke Report -
Still smells like a mix of grape&purple and burning vacuum rubber. The grape/purple is slight, b/c the burning vacuum smell is overpowering.

Again- When I say grape/purple I am describing 2 different smells combined in 1. I smell both grape and purple for pheno 3.. Pheno 1 I only smelled and tasted purple.

smoke- On inhale is smooth.. not too much taste..
exhale is interesting.. during exhale it tastes of burning vacuum rubber.. After about 3 seconds purple starts to hit my taste buds, with a slight taste of grape.

Effect- While not making me mindless, this herb does make me very sleepy.

J

joejusttyped

Looks great I wanna grab a pack and scrog a plant or two in my small setup when I can afford some new beans!