Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay Private Breeders > Hybrids From Hell > Rocket Chunk 2

Thread Title Search    
Visit Sensi Seeds For all your Genetic Needs!
 Rocket Chunk 2 Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-04-2011, 05:23 AM   #1
motaloca
Gardening with The Moon

motaloca has a brilliant futuremotaloca has a brilliant futuremotaloca has a brilliant futuremotaloca has a brilliant futuremotaloca has a brilliant futuremotaloca has a brilliant futuremotaloca has a brilliant futuremotaloca has a brilliant futuremotaloca has a brilliant futuremotaloca has a brilliant futuremotaloca has a brilliant future
Rocket Chunk 2

HI
I tried indoors wasn't happy cause the heat and humidity. So I decided to take the risk and do it outside again.
I also had a word with my landlord and he said i would have nothing to fear, i explained thta I don't sell and only have a couple of plants for my friends and me.
I made the place better sight proof and I hope for the best.
I don't like to grow indoors anyway as WE get the best sun here.
They are in organic soil getting feed plain water and molasses and guano seaweed tea.
They were put to 12 12 on the 1st September.
I have two females left

Shots from today.
Thank you Esben

Last edited by esbe; 11-04-2011 at 06:20 AM..
motaloca is offline   Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-04-2011, 06:26 AM   #2
esbe
ĦɎɃ®ɨɗ Ƒ®Øɱ Ħ£ɭɭ

esbe is a survivoresbe is a survivoresbe is a survivoresbe is a survivoresbe is a survivoresbe is a survivoresbe is a survivoresbe is a survivoresbe is a survivoresbe is a survivoresbe is a survivor
absolutly wonderful dear friend! im so happy you made arrangements with your landlord.. and i fully understand why you want to grow od under the big hps, hehe..

beautiful rc2 bro, you will find it exploding in chunky flowers from now i think.. best wishes..

Click the gif to learn much more about HFH:

esbe is offline   Quote

Old 11-06-2011, 12:04 PM   #3
motaloca
Gardening with The Moon

motaloca has a brilliant futuremotaloca has a brilliant futuremotaloca has a brilliant futuremotaloca has a brilliant futuremotaloca has a brilliant futuremotaloca has a brilliant futuremotaloca has a brilliant futuremotaloca has a brilliant futuremotaloca has a brilliant futuremotaloca has a brilliant futuremotaloca has a brilliant future
Yeah Esben, nothing beats the sight of plants in full sun.
The good thing is the green pheno starts to purple as well.
Looks like i finally get some purple buds, happy camper i am.
peace

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 02-11-2012, 01:37 AM   #4
magiccannabus
Next Stop: Outer Space!

magiccannabus has much to be proud ofmagiccannabus has much to be proud ofmagiccannabus has much to be proud ofmagiccannabus has much to be proud ofmagiccannabus has much to be proud ofmagiccannabus has much to be proud ofmagiccannabus has much to be proud ofmagiccannabus has much to be proud ofmagiccannabus has much to be proud of
Nice work man! The new Rocket Chunk looks really good. I'm eager to see how it progresses. I don't think I'd ever have the nerve to approach my landlord like that, but it's awesome that they seem to be cool with it. A lot of landlords would say no just out of fear they might be held culpable somehow. Please post more pics when you can, if you can.

I grew what became the original Rocket Chunk and was really happy with it. I'm germinating seeds for another run of it now that I am finally able to grow again. The seeds are really old, but they seemed to pop open when I soaked them. I guess we'll see if they establish.

My Grow Diary(finished)

T-8 only grow cab, taking shoplights to the extreme(finished)

"This coir smells so good I'm having a growgasm!" - Me
magiccannabus is offline   Quote

Old 02-11-2012, 06:19 AM   #5
motaloca
Gardening with The Moon

The clone of the green pheno today,

Old 02-11-2012, 11:09 AM   #6
growcodile

this is a very nice plant motaloca .. i will be following this thread

im also happy to have a pack of rocketchunk 2 for the future

Old 02-26-2012, 05:44 AM   #7
Sibhunter22

Sibhunter22 is on a distinguished road
Hello Dear Esbe! Answer please, what will be quicker to bloom at 55 latitude? Rocket Chunk2 or the Maroc of femaleseeds?
Sibhunter22 is offline   Quote

Old 09-02-2012, 12:28 PM   #8
Eugen

Eugen has a brilliant futureEugen has a brilliant futureEugen has a brilliant futureEugen has a brilliant futureEugen has a brilliant futureEugen has a brilliant futureEugen has a brilliant futureEugen has a brilliant futureEugen has a brilliant futureEugen has a brilliant futureEugen has a brilliant future
hey guys,
here is a rocket chunk 2, actually there is two next to each other. one is a bit taller with 4 very tall main buds and the other one kind of got bended over and has now dozens of shoots... hard to get the whole plant on one picture since space is limited on these guerilla spots...

the buds in front are rocket chunk 2 if i am not mistaken:

all on the right is rocket chunk 2 , thats the one that got bend over:

thats the tall rocket chunk i'd mentioned (left of it the bushy rc2, right of it another indoor clone):

thanks for making those beans. the plants are really hardy.
greetings
Eugen is offline   Quote

Old 09-03-2012, 01:55 AM   #9
growcodile

damn yeah, beautiful rocket chunk 2 plants eugen ...

for sure esben put all his love into these beans

Old 09-03-2012, 08:40 AM   #10
esbe
ĦɎɃ®ɨɗ Ƒ®Øɱ Ħ£ɭɭ

esbe is a survivoresbe is a survivoresbe is a survivoresbe is a survivoresbe is a survivoresbe is a survivoresbe is a survivoresbe is a survivoresbe is a survivoresbe is a survivoresbe is a survivor
ty growcodile friend! beautiful and well loved plants eugen, hope they will bring you much pleasure!

Click the gif to learn much more about HFH:

esbe is offline   Quote

Old 09-03-2012, 02:28 PM   #11
NE_GROWER_978

Location: Gotta Step Your Game Up To Keep Your Rep Up. Boston
NE_GROWER_978 is a survivorNE_GROWER_978 is a survivorNE_GROWER_978 is a survivorNE_GROWER_978 is a survivorNE_GROWER_978 is a survivorNE_GROWER_978 is a survivorNE_GROWER_978 is a survivorNE_GROWER_978 is a survivorNE_GROWER_978 is a survivorNE_GROWER_978 is a survivorNE_GROWER_978 is a survivor
Wow guys this RC is unreal!!! Shes so beautiful and her stucture has me dinging. Theres some strains that have me at hello and thia is one of them. Cant wait to see her in full bloom with ozzing stackin colas!!

Subbed!!
NE_GROWER_978 is offline   Quote