Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > HortiLab Seeds > SuperSourSkunK Growshow

Thread Title Search
SuperSourSkunK Growshow Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-10-2011, 02:09 PM #1
buttyrekka

buttyrekka is a jewel in the roughbuttyrekka is a jewel in the roughbuttyrekka is a jewel in the roughbuttyrekka is a jewel in the roughbuttyrekka is a jewel in the roughbuttyrekka is a jewel in the rough
SuperSourSkunK....Growshow.... ..

very excited to be growing Super sour skunk by hortilab seeds..
ive grown a few diesel crosses and in my mind rez's ECSDv3 is his crowning glory...super skunk x ECSDv3????? you know this is gonna be fire...my grow is nothing fancy...organic dirt,400watt hps a couple of fans,but i do look after my girls and they seem to do all right.
this will be my first growshow so i'll (try) to make it a good one

ten seeds in the pack all germed(allways nice)
look at the little babys!

the sourskunks are in the square pots,with willys wonder f2's and cindy f2's in the white cups

3 days old

have fun all and i'll post more pics soon
buttyrekka is offline Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 02:25 PM #2
skunkfunk

skunkfunk is a jewel in the roughskunkfunk is a jewel in the roughskunkfunk is a jewel in the roughskunkfunk is a jewel in the roughskunkfunk is a jewel in the roughskunkfunk is a jewel in the roughskunkfunk is a jewel in the roughskunkfunk is a jewel in the rough
Off to a good start. Some nice smokes a coming.

Really interested in the SuperSourSkunks.

Will tag along as I'm soon to put my 400watt HPS into action with a few other gizmo's....havn't grown for a while.
skunkfunk is offline Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 07:14 PM #3
azad
Buzkashi

azad has much to be proud ofazad has much to be proud ofazad has much to be proud ofazad has much to be proud ofazad has much to be proud ofazad has much to be proud ofazad has much to be proud ofazad has much to be proud ofazad has much to be proud ofazad has much to be proud ofazad has much to be proud of
Nice move there! Very nice strain selection!
Im planted right here,watching this fine grow..All the best friend..Stay well and grow strong

Ask the Humming bird about the significance of the flowers.
what would a Vulture know about their significance who feeds on the dead..

https://youtu.be/dqGdWoW-GT8
If wisdom were offered me on the one condition that I should keep it shut away and not divulge it to anyone, I should reject it. There is no enjoying the possession of anything valuable unless one has someone to share it with.
Seneca
azad is offline Quote
Old 10-10-2011, 08:55 PM #4
HortiLab

HortiLab is just really niceHortiLab is just really niceHortiLab is just really niceHortiLab is just really niceHortiLab is just really niceHortiLab is just really niceHortiLab is just really niceHortiLab is just really niceHortiLab is just really niceHortiLab is just really niceHortiLab is just really nice
Thumbs up

Nice one buttyrekka! Looking forward to your organic "SuperSourSkunk" grow show!!

2011 9th Legends of Hashish Dinner Hashish Cup 3rd Place - StarBlood
2011 24th Hightimes Cannabis Cup: Seed Company Indica Cup 2nd Place - StarBud
2010 23rd Hightimes Cannabis Cup: Seed Company Hash Cup 1st Place - StarBud Meltz
2010 23rd Hightimes Cannabis Cup: Sativa Cup 3rd Place - Sour Power
2010 Spannabis Champions Cup: Indoor Bio Cup 2nd Place - StarBud
2009 22nd Hightimes Cannabis Cup: Indica Cup 1st Place - StarBud
2009 IC Mag 420 Cup: Breeder Indica Cup 1st Place - StarBud
2008 IC Mag 420 Cup: Hash Cup 1st Place - Bubble Bobble
2008 IC Mag 420 Cup: Breeder Indica Cup 2nd Place - Cheese

HortiLab is offline Quote
Old 10-12-2011, 05:11 AM #5
Guest 64665

Old 10-12-2011, 05:28 AM #6
EverLast

Good luck!
Old 10-13-2011, 07:51 PM #7
dimodz
Elite StrainCloneHunter

dimodz is a name known to alldimodz is a name known to alldimodz is a name known to alldimodz is a name known to alldimodz is a name known to alldimodz is a name known to alldimodz is a name known to alldimodz is a name known to alldimodz is a name known to alldimodz is a name known to alldimodz is a name known to all
yeah nice to see the SSS plants

best luck

peace

D

H
ybridsFromHell

dimodz is offline Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 11:42 AM #8
buttyrekka

buttyrekka is a jewel in the roughbuttyrekka is a jewel in the roughbuttyrekka is a jewel in the roughbuttyrekka is a jewel in the roughbuttyrekka is a jewel in the roughbuttyrekka is a jewel in the rough
cheers dimodz,everlast,hortilab,045de uce,azad and skunkfunk for the kind words!!!!!
the little ones are really starting to take off,they had there first repot last night...i germed them on the 1st of october so that makes them maybe 15 days old and i reckon they're doin well...heres a few pics

if anyone else outthere is growin super sour skunk please feel free to post pics,and if anyone's got questions again feel free...
cheers all and i'll post more pics soon
buttyrekka is offline Quote
Old 10-17-2011, 01:10 PM #9
StRa
Se˝or Member

StRa has a brilliant futureStRa has a brilliant futureStRa has a brilliant futureStRa has a brilliant futureStRa has a brilliant futureStRa has a brilliant futureStRa has a brilliant futureStRa has a brilliant futureStRa has a brilliant futureStRa has a brilliant futureStRa has a brilliant future
yeah!!really nice 3d man.......I'm in for the show!

StRa is offline Quote
Old 10-18-2011, 12:20 AM #10
azad
Buzkashi

azad has much to be proud ofazad has much to be proud ofazad has much to be proud ofazad has much to be proud ofazad has much to be proud ofazad has much to be proud ofazad has much to be proud ofazad has much to be proud ofazad has much to be proud ofazad has much to be proud ofazad has much to be proud of
Super roots on the Sour Skunks,their all looking very interesting already to me!
If H3ads Mass SS x SD V3 is anything to judge by these should be BOMB!!

I had plans to start seeds but im moving to a new property in 3wks,so till then i'll just drool over your fine grow..respect

Ask the Humming bird about the significance of the flowers.
what would a Vulture know about their significance who feeds on the dead..

https://youtu.be/dqGdWoW-GT8
If wisdom were offered me on the one condition that I should keep it shut away and not divulge it to anyone, I should reject it. There is no enjoying the possession of anything valuable unless one has someone to share it with.
Seneca
azad is offline Quote