What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

My hash into a powder

G

Hey Guys do you hae any idea how i cud grind my hashish into a nice powder? i had a pestal and mortar this got me absoulutely no where any suggestions??? :moon:

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
I like the play-doh fuzzie pumper barber kit.

2029658238_A400.jpg

Sleepy

Veteran
cheese grater...

a sharp knife...

wasn't it powder already (before it was pressed into hash?)...

G

I didnt press it, im talking a really fine powder? any idea? i think bogmones has been best so far or possibly the play doh thing Lmao :woohoo:

Sleepy

Veteran
yeah the spice grinder will work...or a nutmeg grinder...you will gum up the works though...and it will be tough to clean the grinder out...

i think a good grater or rasp will be easiest to clean out when done...

let us know.

G

thanks i will get back too you and then see how my little experiment goes

Last edited:

BUDSuLIKE

Verite, I always thought the fuzzie pumper set was a bit overpriced for the average users needs, with the fun factory model being so well priced.

G

any tips on how ot do this bram?as in the heatin up ? im guessni ur not talking about the kind heatni up with a lighter?

kilacaLIbud

ur hand..is the main source of heat.. rub ur hands togeather vigriously before puttin power in ur hand. then ur 98.6 body heat is enought to get it to stick . + the oils in ur hands help it to stay puddy like--..
\
wait what kind of hash do u have??? some hardcore marrox? or some sticky homemade?

the hard kind of hash my friend from japan tought me.... with his glass coffie table..

put the hash on top of a glass table or thick glass.. light the lighter under it to heat the glass then press the hard hash down with ur lighter and repete untill dry powerey**becarefull of flying hash .. if it is really hard the hash can fly into ur EYE***wear eye protection :pointlaug

Last edited: