Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > HortiLab Seeds > SOUR A: Okay Horitlab, let's finally rock.....

Thread Title Search
SOUR A: Okay Horitlab, let's finally rock..... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-23-2011, 01:55 AM #1
Chem&M
Mountains in my backyard, where they suppose to be....

Chem&M is just really niceChem&M is just really niceChem&M is just really niceChem&M is just really niceChem&M is just really niceChem&M is just really niceChem&M is just really niceChem&M is just really niceChem&M is just really nice
SOUR A: Okay Horitlab, let's finally rock.....

Sorry for the late jump in the game. After the cops, city code, and all that yada yada, I felt it best to chill a minute......

from the internet. Doesn't mean I wasn't busy.

I LOVE THIS PLANT!!! Easy to grow, for the most part. (If you can grow Sour D). Probably a bit easier, and way way better yield.

I ran it at work first, but am running several at my own grow too. I'll get to documenting that soon. All this will be in my personal thread too.

Easy to keep shorter after 1 run of learning and if you've had at least a couple years of valid experience.

I'll be keeping her in my stable........ and I only run elites at my space. Smoke has yet to be determined, but looks like a winner and I'll have a complete FULL SPECTRUM report in the next 5-6 weeks.

Pics at almost 12 weeks........

(BTW... FUCKING HUGE NUGS)

Anyway........

You may consider these next ones stupid, but I feel like if I already had to get fingerprinted, IRS'd, and 10 year criminal check to KEEP my job, what's the harm? We're all on camera 24 hours a day out here anyway....... (besides, I'm not American anyway, I'll go to EU anyway. No dual... Still tried to cover face....)......

THANKS HORTILAB!!!!!!!

I'LL SEE YOU AT THE CUP IN A FEW HOPEFULLY.......

CHEMMERS.

"A Good Breeder is able to practice breeding in a way that allows him to improve his art. A bad breeder always blows around the market stroking his own ego, lying about his wares, & generally making people feel uncomfortable by their presence." - The Breeders Bible p.6

Chem's Guide to Making Cannabis Bushes: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=185729

Chem's Garden 2011: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=4120707#post4 120707

Chem&M is offline Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 02:08 AM #2
Critter
Think for yourself, question authority

Critter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud ofCritter has much to be proud of
Buds are Lookin damn good there bro!
Critter is offline Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 02:11 AM #3
GOT DANK

GOT DANK is just really niceGOT DANK is just really niceGOT DANK is just really niceGOT DANK is just really niceGOT DANK is just really niceGOT DANK is just really niceGOT DANK is just really niceGOT DANK is just really niceGOT DANK is just really niceGOT DANK is just really niceGOT DANK is just really nice
you should take out that pic of you bro. nice kolas
GOT DANK is offline Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 02:27 AM #4
Chem&M

Chem&M is just really niceChem&M is just really niceChem&M is just really niceChem&M is just really niceChem&M is just really niceChem&M is just really niceChem&M is just really niceChem&M is just really niceChem&M is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOT DANK View Post
you should take out that pic of you bro. nice kolas

I understand, but all I will ask is why? In CO, to keep our jobs, we had to be pic'd, fingerprinted, criminl history, EXPLINATION OF TATTOO'S (which you can't really see), AND 10 YEAR CRIMINAL HISTORY.

If you're right, you're right. I'm not above being wrong. I just figured, at this point, what's the harm??

If you have a better reason, I'm happy to be wrong. Lemme know. I'll delete.

"A Good Breeder is able to practice breeding in a way that allows him to improve his art. A bad breeder always blows around the market stroking his own ego, lying about his wares, & generally making people feel uncomfortable by their presence." - The Breeders Bible p.6

Chem's Guide to Making Cannabis Bushes: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=185729

Chem's Garden 2011: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=4120707#post4 120707

Chem&M is offline Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 02:29 AM #5
Guest 150314

they want an explanation of tattoos? seriously?
Old 08-23-2011, 02:33 AM #6
Chem&M

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenmango View Post
they want an explanation of tattoos? seriously?

Seriously. I had to attach a seperate sheet of all charges, tattoo's, and IRS shit for 10+ years just to KEEP my dispensary job out here........ that also means paying off ALL student loans....... FUCKED UP!

PS: EVERY disensary warehouse has a live WiFi feed that can be picked up at any moment by LEO, DEA, all that...... seems really stupid to keep the job now that I typed it, but, at this point, I'd be fucked anyway.........right?

Chem&M is offline Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 02:49 AM #7
CurbsideService

CurbsideService is just really niceCurbsideService is just really niceCurbsideService is just really niceCurbsideService is just really niceCurbsideService is just really niceCurbsideService is just really niceCurbsideService is just really niceCurbsideService is just really niceCurbsideService is just really niceCurbsideService is just really nice
Dont trip Chem! Lookin Dank as always, hope all been well with you!
CurbsideService is offline Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 02:56 PM #8
dimodz
Elite StrainCloneHunter

dimodz is a name known to alldimodz is a name known to alldimodz is a name known to alldimodz is a name known to alldimodz is a name known to alldimodz is a name known to alldimodz is a name known to alldimodz is a name known to alldimodz is a name known to alldimodz is a name known to alldimodz is a name known to all
Hi Chem

nice to see the SourAmnesia

good job & Thx 4 sharing

peace
DiMoDz

H
ybridsFromHell

dimodz is offline Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 11:33 PM #9
MOneYMiKe
#2 Top Dawg Seeds/Genetics

MOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant futureMOneYMiKe has a brilliant future
hey bud!looks nice......
Old 08-24-2011, 02:14 AM #10
Space Case

Space Case is just really niceSpace Case is just really niceSpace Case is just really niceSpace Case is just really niceSpace Case is just really niceSpace Case is just really niceSpace Case is just really niceSpace Case is just really niceSpace Case is just really niceSpace Case is just really nice
Chem, you are an EU transplant, too? Same here....and trust me, they won't deport you, no matter how hard you try. They want your free/cheap labor and court costs here, they don't care if you are a citizen or not...thats how it goes...
Space Case is offline Quote