Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay Private Breeders > Archived Breeder Forums > Head Seeds > Amber grows Casey Jones f2

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Dark Heart Nursery
Amber grows Casey Jones f2 Thread Tools
Old 07-22-2011, 05:14 AM #1
ambertrich

ambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to all
Cool Amber grows Casey Jones f2

Been wanting to try Casey Jones for a long time but never had the chance to score a pack from a H3ad drop. As luck would have it I received a freebie pack of Casey Jones f2's donated by johnny butt with one of my Bay orders. Still had a few open spaces in this grow so decided to pop a few and see what I could find.

Out of 3 seeds started, only one survived germ and early veg., the 3rd fortunately was a female.

Not sure how long veg was, but most likely maybe 4 weeks or a tad more. 1st in a plastic cup, then 6" square pot, and moved to a 1 gal Aerobag for flower.

I use a bit of a combo of KISS and the Recipe for feeding.
Per Gallon of nute solution:
3/4-1 tsp Maxibloom
2ml Protekt Silica
1-2ml Ca/Mg Plus
Floralicious Plus-just a tad
Clear zyme pond enzymes-just enough to see
0.25-0.5ml Drip Clean
Tap Water - ~80-100ppm
3/4-1 tsp KoolBloom at day 15, 30 and for several days before flush.

Grown in Hydro on E&F tables.
Straight Botanicare Coco
1k MH for first couple weeks flower, the HPS till finished.

Veg was started under 220W PLL, then on the outer edge of 1k MH.

I did not get any pics in veg, had 17 different strains going at the same time, so not everybody got camera time.

She was topped once, and bent the two leaders crossways to accomodate headroom at the time. I tend to bend/twist first, ask questions later.

Heres a couple of shots from about 2 1/2 weeks into flower (sorry, crappy shots):

Casey Jones f2 @ ~27 days:

The Wavy Gravy's I had this grow were about a week behind this girl.
ambertrich is offline Quote

Old 07-22-2011, 05:26 AM #2
ambertrich

ambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to all
Time flies , its now about a week later and a few more shots of our girl.

Buds are already starting to give a hint of what she holds in store. Not much smell I can pick up at this point.

Casey Jones f2 @ ~35 days:

Old 07-22-2011, 06:45 AM #3
roll it large
Coco-grower

roll it large is a glorious beacon of lightroll it large is a glorious beacon of lightroll it large is a glorious beacon of lightroll it large is a glorious beacon of lightroll it large is a glorious beacon of lightroll it large is a glorious beacon of lightroll it large is a glorious beacon of lightroll it large is a glorious beacon of lightroll it large is a glorious beacon of lightroll it large is a glorious beacon of lightroll it large is a glorious beacon of light
Very nice gunna be trying the casey jones truecannabliss next run roll on harvest day

my 1000w multistrain grow
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=221877

round 2 mix grow inc kalishnapple & agent orange
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=226020
roll it large is offline Quote

Old 07-22-2011, 09:00 AM #4
ambertrich

roll it large, thanks, m8. Good luck with grow!

Fast foward another week and here are a couple shots from around 6 weeks in.

She is smelling very good. Not sure how to peg the smell, but I know I really like it. A bit of lemon, a little fuel, sorta floral, but with a nutty/chocolatey note that sets it off.

Casey Jones f2 @ 43 days:

Starting to chunk up a little as well.

Old 07-22-2011, 09:05 AM #5
High74
Executive Branch Genetics

High74 is just really niceHigh74 is just really niceHigh74 is just really niceHigh74 is just really niceHigh74 is just really niceHigh74 is just really niceHigh74 is just really niceHigh74 is just really niceHigh74 is just really niceHigh74 is just really nice
Very very nice Cant wait to see some dry nug shots, Great job Amber
High74 is offline Quote

Old 07-22-2011, 01:26 PM #6
The Hummus Monk

The Hummus Monk is a name known to allThe Hummus Monk is a name known to allThe Hummus Monk is a name known to allThe Hummus Monk is a name known to allThe Hummus Monk is a name known to allThe Hummus Monk is a name known to allThe Hummus Monk is a name known to allThe Hummus Monk is a name known to allThe Hummus Monk is a name known to allThe Hummus Monk is a name known to allThe Hummus Monk is a name known to all
Oooo I got some of these and Old Pink's F2's....
The Hummus Monk is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-22-2011, 10:03 PM #7
ambertrich

High74, thanks, bro!! Can't wait till this one gets a little cure and then a smoke test.

Hummus Monk, nice score on these and Old Pink's beans. Gonna pop these anytime soon?

festivus, man I am ready to pop a few of your beans I got with a few of my recent Bay orders (got three packs I think). Thanks again for sending these in, and congrats to you on HOL as well.

Old 07-22-2011, 10:14 PM #8
ambertrich

At around 9 weeks in, she is really smelling just mouth watering good. Even more of a chocolate thai note coming from this girl. Nice density to the buds, too.

Casey Jones f2 @ 64 days:

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-22-2011, 11:32 PM #9
High74
Executive Branch Genetics

High74 is just really niceHigh74 is just really niceHigh74 is just really niceHigh74 is just really niceHigh74 is just really niceHigh74 is just really niceHigh74 is just really niceHigh74 is just really niceHigh74 is just really niceHigh74 is just really nice
holy shit thats what im talking about !!!!

thats the truth right there Big Ups !!!
High74 is offline Quote

Old 07-22-2011, 11:58 PM #10
roll it large
Coco-grower

roll it large is a glorious beacon of lightroll it large is a glorious beacon of lightroll it large is a glorious beacon of lightroll it large is a glorious beacon of lightroll it large is a glorious beacon of lightroll it large is a glorious beacon of lightroll it large is a glorious beacon of lightroll it large is a glorious beacon of lightroll it large is a glorious beacon of lightroll it large is a glorious beacon of lightroll it large is a glorious beacon of light
those are gunna be ajoy to smoke k+

my 1000w multistrain grow
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=221877

round 2 mix grow inc kalishnapple & agent orange
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=226020
roll it large is offline Quote