What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Coco's 3200w for 32 plants journal

Coco_nuts

Good day to you sirs,

I need a place to journal my endeavors, i hope i have found such a sanctuary.

I grow as follows:

GHE nutes, h3ad rezipe.

5l pots with straight coco amended with dolomite lime (2 tblspns per gal)

Handwatered daily, 400 - 1000ml.

Here are some pics, day 29 flowering (i usually chop at day 65).

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

5 days in coco, i root in cups of water and pot them in coco when i think the root structure is large enough.
picture.php

picture.php

And my album:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=31321

Regards
CoCo_NuTs

Last edited by a moderator:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
from what i see man wohhh excellent work you do, you have some clean big room and kinda plants so can't wait untill see more updates, wich strains still inside your garden???
im interess to try grow in coco one of this day, maybe next run i do in coco and you explain grow in 5liter pot so interess to watching and why not to learn some because i see some monster nuggs coming from coco....

Coco_nuts

Coco sure does deliver :) This method is very simple you should definitely try it.

I have many strains mostly mazar/skunk crosses and some ak47 crosses and a white widow cross etc
I try to keep strains that perform well with a 9 week flower period.

edit: you have some killer grow logs in your sig!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
hey thanks for appreciate, but you have some dank genetic bro, i like all what you mentioned, so can't wait buddy..im in !!!!

noWon

I would love to see how a coco grow goes and how things are done. I have thought about starting my next batch of clones in some coco

Thanks for posting your experiences coco nuts

:lurk:

noWon

Coco_nuts

I clone in water and then transplant into coco when im happy with the root system. I like that i can check for roots whenever i want.

Coco_nuts

12 days in coco, i had them in cups of water for 25 days, long time to root i know, the temp was a bit low, middle of winter here.
picture.php

picture.php

39 days into flowering.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

noWon

Looking great coco nuts :ying:

I have some genetics I wanna keep around so I am going to take some cuttings and give it a try. That will be in a few days as I have so many projects going. Takes me a long time to get stuff done.
The coco I have is the Bcuzz brand. Do you think that stuff is okay? I have heard so many different things about coco that has put some kind of fear in me :dunno:

Keep up the good work :D

noWon

Coco_nuts

Hey guys, thanks for dropping in!

So today i have some pics of my first try with QWISO.

Simple method:

*Freeze your trimmings for 30 min.
*Place trimmings in a glass jar and cover with 90+% Isopropyl Alcohol (i got mine from a chemist).
*Let trimmings soak for 30 seconds, then shake the jar hard as you can for 30 seconds.
*Pour contents thru a sieve with a coffee/oil filter in it, into a container where the alcohol can evaporate (use a plate or whatever flatish glasswear).
*Let the alcohol evaporate, can take 24 - 72 hours.
*Scrape it off with a razor blade and smoke.

Now i tried to roll mine into a ball and fucking hell my fingers were covered in hash, sooooo sticky, scraped it all onto the plate and after a day i tried to roll it again, still too sticky. 2 days after that it was pretty dry and looks as it is in the pics. Was able to work it into a sausage, its like putty now not sticky and coming off onto my fingers etc.

Dont throw away the alcohol covered trimmings, put them back in the jar (and add some more trim if you want) and repeat the process. More QWISO!

picture.php

picture.php

Coco_nuts

Holy shit this qwiso bubbles like crazy!! I thought you needed bubblebags to attain this melting pot effect :D Really high too....