Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay Private Breeders > Archived Breeder Forums > Head Seeds > Me and Mrs. Mrs. Casey Jones F2...DoobieDuck

Thread Title Search
Click to buy cannabis seeds at Ace Seeds
Me and Mrs. Mrs. Casey Jones F2...DoobieDuck Thread Tools
Old 08-03-2011, 01:45 AM #11
Wiggs Dannyboy
Last Laugh Foundation

Wiggs Dannyboy has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doobieduck View Post
LouDog thanks for joining me. Here are a couple pixels from this morning as the Sativa pheno continues flowering, cheers DD:

Nice, DD! I think long, thin sativa leaves are so sexy compared to the bulky indicas!

Thanks for those measurements above....I was stunned! I would have guessed about half that size. You've turned a sativa into a ground cover plant!!

I love the idea of taming sativas with training, I can see using sativas as elements in a design, if you grow a bunch of 'em along a white wall....could almost write letters if you were good at training them...I wish I had a nice white wall to work with.

Click on the link below:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.ph...74&postcount=3
Wiggs Dannyboy is offline Quote

Old 08-13-2011, 10:30 AM #12
spiralofeyes

spiralofeyes is just really nicespiralofeyes is just really nicespiralofeyes is just really nicespiralofeyes is just really nicespiralofeyes is just really nicespiralofeyes is just really nicespiralofeyes is just really nicespiralofeyes is just really nicespiralofeyes is just really nice
Tagged,this should get pretty epic
spiralofeyes is offline Quote

Old 08-13-2011, 10:40 AM #13
paulo73
Convicted for turning dreams into reality

paulo73 has a brilliant futurepaulo73 has a brilliant futurepaulo73 has a brilliant futurepaulo73 has a brilliant futurepaulo73 has a brilliant futurepaulo73 has a brilliant futurepaulo73 has a brilliant futurepaulo73 has a brilliant futurepaulo73 has a brilliant futurepaulo73 has a brilliant futurepaulo73 has a brilliant future
Nice one. Tagged!
All the best luck for those bushes

Here we go again (MIS, Kritical Kush,Motavation,Suicide Cheese, OG Pest, Blues and many others)
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=274159

Adventure in Morocco
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=182914

Wizards of Oz Testers MBS&Z99
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=228036

Ganesh Deep Strawberry Diesel
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=225420

A Life full of stupid shit is a well fertilized Life
Make your own mistakes and please don´t miss the lessons hidden within them
paulo73 is offline Quote

Old 08-13-2011, 11:33 AM #14
SOTF420
Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Breeder, Med Patient, & 420% Sweet Tooth Fanatic!

SOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant futureSOTF420 has a brilliant future
Doobie

Your plants radiate love & light man. I'm tagging this it's gonna be good

S.O.T.F.S FORUM HERE

SWEET TOOTH #4 - IBL PROJECT ORGANIC *LED* GROW!

Please join the ~SWEET TOOTH SOCIETY~ on ICMag! 323 Members STRONG & GROWING!

Prop. 215 fully compliant legal medical Cannabis user, proud to live in California!

I SUFFER FROM A MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER WITH ILLUSIONS & FANTASY OF EVENTS THAT NEVER TOOK PLACE AND I MAKE UP THESE STORIES TO ENTERTAIN MYSELF, SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME OFFICER! I NEED MY SWEET GREEN MEDICATION. WHY BOTHER A PEACEFUL MEDICAL USER ANYWAYS? THANKS & KEEP IT GRAPEFRUITY!

The Pen is far mightier than the Sword!

Spread your knowledge of Cannabis to all!

Sweet Tooth, will sure cure whatever ails ya!

SOTF420 is offline Quote

Old 08-16-2011, 12:36 AM #15
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggs Dannyboy View Post
I love the idea of taming sativas with training,...
Wiggs I am thinking of training a few on the railing of the back porch next summer..could be cool..thanks..DD

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiralofeyes View Post
Tagged,this should get pretty epic
Thanks for tagging along....epic..I hope!

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulo73 View Post
Nice one. Tagged!
All the best luck for those bushes
Thank you and welocme...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOTF420 View Post
Doobie

Your plants radiate love & light man. I'm tagging this it's gonna be good
SOTF what a nice complement Brother..

I only have a couple pixtoday..of the indicia pheno,,if we can call it that. This one is stretching as well. An image of the fat fans that are on the underside..cheers, DD

Macro Images by myself and others
DoobieDuck is offline Quote

Old 08-16-2011, 04:24 AM #16
Kant C Shyt

Kant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to all
Nice pics Doobieduck, I always enjoy the quality shots you take . I'll pull up a seat and enjoy the show. Still on the hunt for the CJ but its coming 1 day. Take care 1
Kant C Shyt is offline Quote

Old 09-04-2011, 05:19 PM #17
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond reputeDoobieDuck has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kant C Shyt View Post
Nice pics Doobieduck, I always enjoy the quality shots you take .
Thanks buddy..good luck getting her back in your grows KCS..speaking of Shyt and can't...wow am I lagging behing on this htread. somethin that happens when a guy has too many threads going. Doobie Kan't get Shyt done! Well..just three pix of the casey F2 girl as she has finished stretching and is puttin on some flowers for me..peace, more soon, DD

Old 09-04-2011, 05:51 PM #18
stillsmokin843
good nugs

stillsmokin843 will become famous soon enoughstillsmokin843 will become famous soon enoughstillsmokin843 will become famous soon enough
holy batpoop doobie good job buddy. keep up the good work. back in the day i had a buddy that did some outside trainning besidehis deck. he made long skinny rows, when the plant gre up hed tie it down and make it grow in a long straight line on the ground. he had awsome results lots of big buds witout all the popcorn all the buds were pretty uniform in size. keep up the good work
stillsmokin843 is offline Quote

Old 09-04-2011, 06:08 PM #19
festivus
STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!

festivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud of
Great pics DD! Your outdoor caseys' leaves look much longer than what I get on mine indoors. This strain is one of my faves!
festivus is offline Quote

Old 09-05-2011, 02:22 AM #20
DoobieDuck

Stillsmokin thanks for the visit, yes you can train them to do a lot of things. festivus welcome..and possibly the stretch is due to these being F2s I did and not Heads originals. Yet most of my indoor girls stretch less too..DD