Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay Private Breeders > Archived Breeder Forums > Head Seeds > Me and Mrs. Mrs. Casey Jones F2...DoobieDuck

Thread Title Search    
Click for Medman's Genetics
 Me and Mrs. Mrs. Casey Jones F2...DoobieDuck Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-16-2011, 03:24 AM   #16
Kant C Shyt

Kant C Shyt has a reputation beyond reputeKant C Shyt has a reputation beyond reputeKant C Shyt has a reputation beyond reputeKant C Shyt has a reputation beyond reputeKant C Shyt has a reputation beyond reputeKant C Shyt has a reputation beyond reputeKant C Shyt has a reputation beyond reputeKant C Shyt has a reputation beyond reputeKant C Shyt has a reputation beyond reputeKant C Shyt has a reputation beyond reputeKant C Shyt has a reputation beyond repute
Nice pics Doobieduck, I always enjoy the quality shots you take . I'll pull up a seat and enjoy the show. Still on the hunt for the CJ but its coming 1 day. Take care 1
Kant C Shyt jest offline   Quote

Old 09-04-2011, 04:19 PM   #17
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kant C Shyt View Post
Nice pics Doobieduck, I always enjoy the quality shots you take .
Thanks buddy..good luck getting her back in your grows KCS..speaking of Shyt and can't...wow am I lagging behing on this htread. somethin that happens when a guy has too many threads going. Doobie Kan't get Shyt done! Well..just three pix of the casey F2 girl as she has finished stretching and is puttin on some flowers for me..peace, more soon, DD

DoobieDuck jest offline   Quote

Old 09-04-2011, 04:51 PM   #18
stillsmokin843
good nugs

stillsmokin843 has a spectacular aura aboutstillsmokin843 has a spectacular aura aboutstillsmokin843 has a spectacular aura about
holy batpoop doobie good job buddy. keep up the good work. back in the day i had a buddy that did some outside trainning besidehis deck. he made long skinny rows, when the plant gre up hed tie it down and make it grow in a long straight line on the ground. he had awsome results lots of big buds witout all the popcorn all the buds were pretty uniform in size. keep up the good work
stillsmokin843 jest offline   Quote

Old 09-04-2011, 05:08 PM   #19
festivus
STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!

festivus is a survivorfestivus is a survivorfestivus is a survivorfestivus is a survivorfestivus is a survivorfestivus is a survivorfestivus is a survivorfestivus is a survivorfestivus is a survivorfestivus is a survivorfestivus is a survivor
Great pics DD! Your outdoor caseys' leaves look much longer than what I get on mine indoors. This strain is one of my faves!
festivus jest offline   Quote

Old 09-05-2011, 01:22 AM   #20
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivor
Stillsmokin thanks for the visit, yes you can train them to do a lot of things. festivus welcome..and possibly the stretch is due to these being F2s I did and not Heads originals. Yet most of my indoor girls stretch less too..DD

Old 09-05-2011, 06:41 AM   #21
Billygoat
Having fun!

Billygoat is a splendid one to beholdBillygoat is a splendid one to beholdBillygoat is a splendid one to beholdBillygoat is a splendid one to beholdBillygoat is a splendid one to beholdBillygoat is a splendid one to beholdBillygoat is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doobieduck View Post
Thanks buddy..good luck getting her back in your grows KCS..speaking of Shyt and can't...wow am I lagging behing on this htread. somethin that happens when a guy has too many threads going. Doobie Kan't get Shyt done! Well..just three pix of the casey F2 girl as she has finished stretching and is puttin on some flowers for me..peace, more soon, DD

Boy!

You've got to love those Thai genes. Looks like you got some nice girls there. Hope those girls can finish in time, because I have a feeling. Your in for some nice smoke with these. Watch out for that up racing high.

Nice grow and thanks for sharing. Best of luck with the rest of it.
Take care,
BG
R.I.P. buckeye-leaf
Billygoat jest offline   Quote

Old 09-05-2011, 08:51 AM   #22
EmpireSeeds
On The Chesapeake Bay

EmpireSeeds is a glorious beacon of lightEmpireSeeds is a glorious beacon of lightEmpireSeeds is a glorious beacon of lightEmpireSeeds is a glorious beacon of lightEmpireSeeds is a glorious beacon of lightEmpireSeeds is a glorious beacon of light

Everything Looks Beautifu...As Always DD!!

BillyGoat....I'm Surprised You Have Time to Post...Looks Like You've Been Very Busy...
I've Been Missing Out Blue Dream x Chocolate Thai
& Lots of Casey Crosses!!

PLEASE, Keep It Up!!

-Dutch

Whats in my Vault

How I Store My Vault Seeds

DIY Aero Cloner - EZ-Cloner Replica!!

The United States is Home to the Best Laws that Money Can Buy!!
EmpireSeeds jest offline   Quote

Old 09-05-2011, 08:53 AM   #23
EmpireSeeds
On The Chesapeake Bay

EmpireSeeds is a glorious beacon of lightEmpireSeeds is a glorious beacon of lightEmpireSeeds is a glorious beacon of lightEmpireSeeds is a glorious beacon of lightEmpireSeeds is a glorious beacon of lightEmpireSeeds is a glorious beacon of light
Double Post!!

Whats in my Vault

Old 09-05-2011, 08:56 AM   #24
EmpireSeeds
On The Chesapeake Bay

WTF!! Tripe Post!?!

Whats in my Vault

Old 09-05-2011, 05:51 PM   #25
louie

louie has a spectacular aura aboutlouie has a spectacular aura about
Lookin great Doobie!
louie jest offline   Quote

Old 09-05-2011, 06:23 PM   #26
festivus
STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!

festivus is a survivorfestivus is a survivorfestivus is a survivorfestivus is a survivorfestivus is a survivorfestivus is a survivorfestivus is a survivorfestivus is a survivorfestivus is a survivorfestivus is a survivorfestivus is a survivor
Quote:
Stillsmokin thanks for the visit, yes you can train them to do a lot of things. festivus welcome..and possibly the stretch is due to these being F2s I did and not Heads originals. Yet most of my indoor girls stretch less too..DD
I've only grown out the f2 (TY old pink!) and f3's, mostly indoor but some out. I've never had such long sativa leaves like the ones in your pics. Those plants look beautiful! RESPECT

Seed Buyers Beware! Don't waste your money on hype. If you have to buy multiple seed packs to find that "keeper", you're getting ripped off. Every female in a pack of seeds should be a keeper! We've been led to believe that lots of variation in a cross is a good thing, because some vendors would rather you buy several packs of their gear, instead of them actually doing the selections to fix that nag champa or golden clit trait themselves. For hobby growers, pheno hunting is fun. But mono-croppers who grow to pay the bills prefer a consistent product that regularly delivers the desired trait package.
festivus jest offline   Quote

Old 09-06-2011, 04:22 AM   #27
EmpireSeeds
On The Chesapeake Bay

Recently, I Popped 6 Casey Jones- F1's

I Ended Up With 1 Purpling Female That Looks, ALOT More Like Your "*Indica" Pheno (*Although We Know Isn't Indica, Its Just the Leaves are More Indica Shaped And its Easier to Refer to as an Indica Pheno so That You Don't Have to Type All This Explaining It.... So I'm With DD)

Oh and Two, VERY NICE STUDS!! That I Want to Get Together With Her and Create Some Magic

Since My CJ Girls Appears to be More Like Your Indica" Pheno, I'd Love to See Some More Pics of Her, Whenever You Get Some Free Time...I'd Really Appreciate It!!

-Dutch

Whats in my Vault

Old 09-06-2011, 05:03 PM   #28
DoobieDuck

Empire, Festivus, loui, and Billygoat many thanks for following this grow. H3ads I hope you are lurking here somewhere, I'd hate for you to miss this. May I explain the pix..I have been posting both girls the past week or so here, not pointing out which is which as they are both real similar now. I am keeping them separated in thier albums. The Indica girl I shot for you this morning, she is in this album and in all of these images today...doesn't look so Indica now does she? Sorry if I mis-represented these...Cheers..DD

Last edited by Doobieduck; 09-07-2011 at 01:50 PM..

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 09-07-2011, 04:04 AM   #29
EmpireSeeds
On The Chesapeake Bay

Quote:
Empire, Festivus, loui, and Billygoat many thanks for following this grow. May I explain the pix..I have been posting both girls the past week or so here, not pointing out which is which as they are both real similar now. I am keeping them separated in thier albums. The Indica girl I shot for you this morning, she is in this album and in all of these images today...doesn't look so Indica now does she? Sorry if I mis-represented these...Cheers..DD

Hiyah Doobie!!

Thanks So Much for Making that Clear!!

Yah, She's Definitely Looking More Sativa"ish"...
You Can Still Easily Differentiate the 2 Phenos...
The Other Girl Looks Like a Pure Thai Sativa

'Fact, I Bet "It" Goes Beyond Just Appearance...
She'll (The Sativa Dominate) Probably Go a Couple Weeks Longer Than the "Indy Girl"

-Dutch

Whats in my Vault

Old 09-16-2011, 01:07 AM   #30
DoobieDuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmpireSeeds View Post
Yah, She's Definitely Looking More Sativa"ish"...
You Can Still Easily Differentiate the 2 Phenos...
Empire you are doing a better job than I..I can see the difference tho. These pix from sativa girl...cheers..DD