What's new

heady blunt's] coming out party 2011!!

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
that's right everyone!

i'm comin outta the closet and into the light!

:jump: :blowbubbles: :thank you: :dance013: :dance013: :blowbubbles: :thank you: :tiphat: :jump:

i love my little 400w cab above my closet, but i know nothing beats that glorious burning ball of flamey goodness in the sky. :D

so it all started on march 21 when i got ready to switch to flower in my cab, and i had an extra 4week vegged widow clone.

picture.php

my friend had been mentioning he would be interested having a plant on his balcony, so i brought over the weakest one and put it into a 5gallon.

picture.php

he's not much of a gardener, but we were roomies last year, and since i moved out he says he wants to start his own garden. actually i built him two really sweet raised beds a few weeks ago behind his house.

anyway i told him to just give it water. it was in a nice soil mix of gardener & bloome blue ribbon mix which i amended with neem seed meal, char and DE soaked in seaweed, and 20% of my homemade EWC.

picture.php

it was ready to transplant to a 15 gal in a couple weeks :D most of the extra soil in this transplant was straight ffof

picture.php

after some explosive growth, i started realizing it wasn't going to start flowering till august, and i should put it in as much soil as i could!

picture.php

so i got a 45 gallon nursery pot, dumped 3 of my old 15 gal vegetable containers with old soil (they were like 3/4 full and had been sitting outside untended for almost a year). i amended them with eb stone tomato amendment and a cu/ft of really nice locally produced EWC, plus some neem seed meal.

i'm glad i rushed this transplant because it was already crazy heavy! i managed to get it out of the 15 gal, put some mycorrhizae and kelp meal on the exposed roots, and potted it in.

after transplant, i top dressed with a 1 - 2 " layer of EWC, and then collected decayed leaf debris from under his chemical free native landscaping shrubs, mixed it with some fresh green weeds i pulled from around his yard, and mulched the pot well with about 3" of it, leaving a small open space around the stem of the plant with a diameter of about 6".

picture.php

i gave it an ACT application a few days later. i also gave my friend some lavender fpe with instructions to dilute 1:200 (and what i gave him was already diluted 1 to 1 with h2o) and foliar once in a while after i saw a bit of stippling on a couple leaves.

it grew :D

picture.php

stay tuned for updates, plus my new batch of seedlings headed for a real rural late season OD run!

CannaExists

Paint Your DreamStrain
Veteran
Totally Awesome! Me and my Brother were just outside SunBathing, and we mentioned how the Sun is the most Powerful, Richly Spectrum'd Growlight Ever. Enjoy your SuperSunCharged Buds!

who dat is

Cave Dweller
Veteran
That mean you about to harvest or something or are you gonna be in some kind of parade or something?

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
seedlings!

planted on 7/5.

picture.php

4 each:

DGS
-dieserella
-OGer 99

mandala
-satori
-8 miles high
-beyond the brain
-ganesh
-hashberry

habeeb

follow your heart
ICMag Donor
Veteran
congrats for coming out.. not everyone does.. now time to tell your parents... haha

j/k man

looking good there under "full spectrum" .. I've yet to take the plunge outdoors

you like coke? well at least it's in a glass bottle, the plastic bottled coke taste worse

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
thanks for the support everybody!!!

looks like 25 of 28 of my beans popped!! pretty good for a first try at germinating (ganj anyway...)

i noticed this happening on a couple of the seedlings and was wondering if someone more experienced could tell me if i'm doing something wrong.

i assume i'm either under or over watering....

(left seedling is the affected one)
picture.php

heady blunts

prescription blunts
Veteran
FLOWERS!

the tops of the lower branches have started showing flowers! what's 10 weeks from now? lets say they really started on sat if i noticed them today to make it easy. that means harvest is sept 17!! i can't wait :D

picture.php

had to take a pic of the required pic of the trunk for yall :D i love when they get bark :D

picture.php

here's how she's lookin today.

picture.php

i added more EWC today to keep her nice and healthy. also i'm proud of the mulch going on in here :D

picture.php