Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique > Seed Boutique Vendors > House of Love Seed Co > Blue Vixen test grow

Thread Title Search
Click to visit Real Gorilla Seeds
Blue Vixen test grow Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 07-07-2011, 02:02 AM #1
Maj.Cottonmouth
We are Farmers

Maj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant future
Blue Vixen test grow

So I am finally getting a thread started for my test grow of Blue Vixen from House of Loves, sorry for the delay. It is a Sour Dog x Blue Dream cross and is mostly sativa. I germed 10 seeds on 5/28 and all 10 popped. I picked what I thought were the best six and put them into my new veg system. The plants struggled a bit as my new veg setup needs to be dialed in. I was only running one air stone per side and I don't think it was enough so I added another one and switched to a four port air pump. It also does not have a chiller and runs around 76 degrees so I will be changing the res out once a week. So the plants are starting to come around and I plan to put them into my new flower setup in about a week.

So most of my time has been going into getting my flower room redesigned so I can go perpetual and I have one of the pods complete except for hanging the top light.

All done
Maj.Cottonmouth is offline Quote

Old 07-07-2011, 02:56 AM #2
yortbogey
To Have More ... Desire Less

yortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivoryortbogey is a survivor
yortbogey has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Thumbs up

this one is gonna be wickeD g00d....LUV the set_UP
splendid work indeed.....

i got a river for a soul...

Darlin' I'm a nightmare...
Dressed like a daydream~~~
yortbogey is offline Quote

Old 07-07-2011, 03:03 AM #3
GOT DANK

GOT DANK is just really niceGOT DANK is just really niceGOT DANK is just really niceGOT DANK is just really niceGOT DANK is just really niceGOT DANK is just really niceGOT DANK is just really niceGOT DANK is just really niceGOT DANK is just really niceGOT DANK is just really niceGOT DANK is just really nice
sick setup forsure. can't wait for da show
GOT DANK is offline Quote

Old 07-07-2011, 03:07 AM #4
DiscoBiscuit
weed fiend

DiscoBiscuit has a brilliant futureDiscoBiscuit has a brilliant futureDiscoBiscuit has a brilliant futureDiscoBiscuit has a brilliant futureDiscoBiscuit has a brilliant futureDiscoBiscuit has a brilliant futureDiscoBiscuit has a brilliant futureDiscoBiscuit has a brilliant futureDiscoBiscuit has a brilliant futureDiscoBiscuit has a brilliant futureDiscoBiscuit has a brilliant future
Nice work, Major. Plants look great.

DiscoBiscuit is offline Quote

Old 07-07-2011, 03:33 AM #5
cjk

cjk has a spectacular aura aboutcjk has a spectacular aura aboutcjk has a spectacular aura aboutcjk has a spectacular aura about
nice setup. eager to watch...
cjk is offline Quote

Old 07-07-2011, 04:43 AM #6
Oldmans_Herbs
Dont forget batteries and ice.

Oldmans_Herbs is a jewel in the roughOldmans_Herbs is a jewel in the roughOldmans_Herbs is a jewel in the roughOldmans_Herbs is a jewel in the roughOldmans_Herbs is a jewel in the roughOldmans_Herbs is a jewel in the roughOldmans_Herbs is a jewel in the rough
sorry if you said but i miised it but.. how many watts you throwin out there? looks real nice.. Herb..
Oldmans_Herbs is offline Quote

Old 07-07-2011, 07:33 AM #7
vStagger Leev
Cannaseur

vStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud ofvStagger Leev has much to be proud of
vStagger Leev has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
That is gonna be one epic show my friend!

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=210839 My 4000W multi strain grow
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=290237 <--- My 6000w E-Papillon grow!
vStagger Leev is offline Quote

Old 07-07-2011, 08:08 AM #8
Maj.Cottonmouth
We are Farmers

Maj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant futureMaj.Cottonmouth has a brilliant future
Thank you everyone for the support, it is very much appreciated.

I will be running a 400 watt CMH bulb on the bottom and I just bought a shiny new Eye Hortilux 1000 watt HPS to be the eye that overlooks all. I just need to get my chicken wire cage setup and all will be good to go. I just have to figure out how it is going to be installed. Details, details.

Old 07-07-2011, 08:10 AM #9
Maj.Cottonmouth
We are Farmers

So the server errored out and then double posted on me so I might as well us this space to give some detail. I am running 6 five gallon buckets with a 25 gallon tub for a res. Upgraded to a 1500 GPH pump because the 1000 I was using did not have enough push after the four foot rise to the chiller to keep the feed lines full. I have four 3/4" drains per bucket and a 1/2" feed that is reduced to 1/4" at each bucket. The upper and lower drains each have a return to the res. I do not have screens on the upper drains yet because I need to cut them down so they will fit with the net pots in the buckets.

I will be using 1400 watts this round and I plan to prune and train heavily and go for fewer but denser buds. I will be sticking with the Keep it Simple Stoner method of nutes and be using just powdered MaxiBloom. I will also be using SilicaBlast but I have dropped using SM-90 for the time being. I may try using a bloom booster as well but I am such a newb that I am trying to keep it as simple as possible.

Last edited by Maj.Cottonmouth; 07-07-2011 at 08:29 AM..

Old 07-07-2011, 09:02 AM #10
aligee

aligee is a glorious beacon of lightaligee is a glorious beacon of lightaligee is a glorious beacon of lightaligee is a glorious beacon of lightaligee is a glorious beacon of lightaligee is a glorious beacon of lightaligee is a glorious beacon of lightaligee is a glorious beacon of lightaligee is a glorious beacon of lightaligee is a glorious beacon of lightaligee is a glorious beacon of light
Looks sweet bruh i like it your bucket system its something i havnt seen unique Good luck ali.G..