What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

KW31'S at SUMMER 2011: the double cab, c99/deep strawb3rry di$s$l

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
so growers im back with this project where i try grow 2 kickass genetic, now all baby still in veg. time in the side a of cab, yes this time i adjust also other side of my cab with reflective foil , cooltube 125 and big fan for move the air and finally i have 2 same space 105x55x150cm h where i put 2x 250w.
to extract the hot air from two cabins use a rvk125 that aspires through the T-connector and to introduce the air use a tt100 can be downloaded below with the t-connector so that the air will divide into two for refrigerate both side.
My only thing is if the extractor rvk125 300m3/h and the big 125 carbon filter 300m3/h is enough for work nice ...but we can see soon

so the strains i have to grow this time:

5x C99 female....all 5 looks good

8x deep strawberry diesel reg....all 8 looks nice and same

1x kalashnikova fem. tripart or trifoliate...

1x confidential cheese fem....the big one in the garden right now ( more healthy)
1x connie chung fem..

1x sour cream fem.

1x blueberry gum fem.

2x s.a.g.e. reg.

1x superbud fem.

today still 15day veg. but soon i go flip to flow and divide the strains like this:
side a: 5x c99 and kalashnikova, sour cream and blueberry gum
side b: deep strawberry diesel and confidential c., connie c., s.a.g.e. and superbud.

lets see some fresh baby...

beginning of sprouted...
picture.php

picture.php

blueberry gum fem.
picture.php

kalashnikova fem trifoliate
picture.php

after sprouted ..
picture.php

6 day veg.
picture.php

picture.php

trifoliate kalashnikova
picture.php

connie chung
picture.php

confidential cheese
picture.php

c99
picture.php

deep s.d.
picture.php

10 day veg..

kalashnikova
picture.php

connie chung
picture.php

all shot 10day
picture.php

deep strawberry diesel 10day
picture.php

all deep strawberry diesel 10day
picture.php

all c99 10day
picture.php

more update soon my fellow, anyone are welcome with comment advice or whatever yall want!!! :wave:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
the 2 small regolar s.a.g.e. at 4day veg.
picture.php

superbud fem. at 4day veg....by green house seed (freebe)
picture.php

confidential cheese fem. 14day veg., very healthy green plant, maybe i topped just before flip to flow...
picture.php

picture.php

c99 at 14day veg...
picture.php

all 8x deep strawberry diesel at 14day veg.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

blueberry gum fem. at 14day veg.
picture.php

unfortunately in this run i miss 1x chronic ryder fem. autoflower and 1x grapefruit diesel fem....cazzo!!!...cause died 2days after sprouted but dont no why, i open a cab and i find this 2 baby down , ko!!!
also in the last project i miss a couple of strains like this!!!!
anyway i have some kickass genetic for this double run, i hope turn all in beautifull big plants!!!!

nameless

bowlbreath
Veteran
glad i got a front row seat on this one kw, cant wait to see all these tasty strains going to work for you. i have to step up my own strain game im jealous lol. tagged all the way bro!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
glad i got a front row seat on this one kw, cant wait to see all these tasty strains going to work for you. i have to step up my own strain game im jealous lol. tagged all the way bro!

yooo you are welcome bro, sorry you arrive second....grrrr.. friends:
im joking, so i start a hot thread finally, now i have to do some work in the new side of cab for run a double, the strains looks ready for explode , i need to flip to flow very soon for not wait to longer after in the end so keep watching buddy!!!! :wave:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
so grower still veg. time in the cab with mh 250w , i think few days and flip to flow and i start also the new side where i put the hps 250w in 12/12 time where i divide the baby and repot the 8x deep strawberry diesel that now still in 1liter pot, the new side is almost ready ,i need just prepare the rvk for exhaust the double cab!!

some shot from new side...

cooltube and exhaust pipe....
picture.php

all covered with reflective mylar foil...look ready
picture.php

up rightside is kalashnikova, leftside connie chung , down rightside is c99 and leftside sour cream, all in 15day veg.
picture.php

all 8x deep strawberry diesel reg. at 15day veg, grow quietly nice just i need to transplant in bigger pot and put in new side cab at 12/12 than i hope turn in minimum 3/4 female plants
picture.php

2x reg. S.A.G.E. at 7day veg.
picture.php

all baby in veg. time
picture.php

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
seed boutique in additional to the pack of deep strawberry diesel give me free one pack of 10x mixed seed haze/skunk#1...but its a cross of haze x skunk#1 ?? or some are haze and some are skunk#1????? sorry if i don't understand the simple question....i think next time maybe i try popp. some of this , the seed look big nice
picture.php

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
You are a fuckin' monster man!! Good luck!!

hey my buddy whats up?!?!...you are welcome to the "HOT" run :tiphat:...
yes we see soon what happen with the critical temps, just now in the beginning of summer here we touch 30c inside cab, i just image in agost what a crazy fight we do ...like killerweed31's VS temps, first round 1-0 for killerw. :wave:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
16 day veg. last night, from tomorrow 12/12 flow time, yes maybe is to early for flip but i need if i want chop in september beginning or middle, i don't have much time but anyway plants looks healthy and green, i start also the new side cab, now double run work in main room, i divide the plants like this:

side A cab: 8x deep strawberry diesel reg. ( i hope i get 3 or 4 female)
1x connie chung fem.(topped yesterday)
1x sour cream fem. (i topped yesterday between 5 and 6 internode)
1x kalashnikova fem. trifoliate
1x superbud fem. ( very small at 8 day veg.)
side B cab: 5x C99 fem.
1x confidential cheese fem.
1xblueberry gum fem.
2x S.A.G.E. reg. at 8day veg.

in side A i put already hps 250w and in side B still mh 250w for 1 week more than hps 250w
i change also fertilizer, i give the last time root-c and little dosage of nitrozyme (good for transplant day,reduce stress) then from next watering like this : grow + micro and enzymes in half dosage just for the first week from next week start full dosage like tab.

16day veg. sour cream before topped at last day veg
picture.php

after topped
picture.php

all 8 deep strawberry diesel after transplant
picture.php

all baby inside the new side A cab. with my lovely cooltube!!!
picture.php

4x deep strawberry diesel after transplant...
picture.php

the other 4 deep s.d.
picture.php

more shot coming soon

Last edited:
K

Krshna

Looking great in there! Can't wait to see you do those deep strawberry diesel proper! + karma vs. the heat!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
side B cab at 16day veg.

picture.php

blueberry gum 16day veg.
picture.php

picture.php

connie chung 16day veg. after topped
picture.php

before topped
picture.php

c99 #1 16day veg.
picture.php

c99 #2
picture.php

c99 #3
picture.php

c99 #4
picture.php

kalashnikova trifoliate
picture.php

Resistant

Looks great, killer! I love my Cool Tubes. I got some of those Skunkman crosses, too. I'll let you know how they turn out!

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
Man you have a nice selection going now Killer,
I wished I had some c99 and that kalashnikova
sounds cool as well, hope ya don't mind if I watch.

:watchplant:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Looks great, killer! I love my Cool Tubes. I got some of those Skunkman crosses, too. I'll let you know how they turn out!

thanks buddy, you are welcome :tiphat:
im really interess to know how come the skunkman crosses coming so ill be watching your progress!!!

Man you have a nice selection going now Killer,
I wished I had some c99 and that kalashnikova
sounds cool as well, hope ya don't mind if I watch.

:watchplant:

hey lil thanks for stoppin in, you're welcome :wave:
don't worry my buddy i share the progress day by day if i can...also to me kalashnikova looks really good genetic so i give one more time a chance to green house seed...
about c99 everybody they no this is a holy grail ehh so i hope i can do my best for give to she all love for get maximum benefit..keep whatching fellaw

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
so this is first updates after flip to flow, the shot are from 2day flow...

sibe A cab....
picture.php

side B cab...
picture.php

c99 #2 ...
picture.php

confidential cheese....
picture.php

picture.php

deep strawberry diesel....
picture.php