What's new

This is how my grow started this year!!

Kushed_

Last year I did some selective breeding. I had a Bubba Kush male that I used to pollinate several strains, including: Bubba Kush, Pot of Gold, UK Cheese, Green Crack, Mendo Purps, Cotton Candy Kush, OG x Bubblegum x SensiStar,etc.

So I went out to my garden an April 3rd. and found four volunteers growing from last years seed. There were (2) Bubba Kush, BK x POG, and BK x UK Cheese.

Attachments

• BK x POG Volunteer April 4 2011.jpg
    BK x POG Volunteer April 4 2011.jpg
    141.1 KB · Views: 12
  • BK x UK Cheese Volunteer April 4 2011.jpg
    BK x UK Cheese Volunteer April 4 2011.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 14
  • Bubba Volunteer April 4 2011.jpg
    Bubba Volunteer April 4 2011.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 15

Kushed_

This is what they looked like on April 17

BK x POG.jpg

BK x Cheese.jpg

Bubba Kush Volunteer, big one.jpg

I popped some extra Bubba Kush and BK x UK Cheese seeds on May 5th. I want a BK male to use the pollen this year. I thought one of the BK volunteers was going to be a male, but it is a girl too! Now I am hoping for one of the four seedling I have is a boy. I think two of them are.

Kushed_

I bought a few clones: LA Confidential, Purple Diesel, Purple Kush from Dragon Fly, and Platinum Purps from Dragon Fly. My seed starts are the smaller plants. This is May 30th.

Clones and seed starts.jpg

These are three of the volunteers May 25th. (2) BK and the BK x UK Cheese. The BK x POG is at the far end on right.

P1190147.jpg

Kushed_

I picked-up a Bubba Kush-Kyle teen and put the clones in the ground between June 7 and June 10th.

Attachments

• Purple Kush.jpg
    Purple Kush.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 13
  • Platinum Purps.jpg
    Platinum Purps.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 16
  • Planting LA Con.jpg
    Planting LA Con.jpg
    101.5 KB · Views: 15
  • Purple Diesel.jpg
    Purple Diesel.jpg
    156.1 KB · Views: 15
  • Cheese Transplant June 7.jpg
    Cheese Transplant June 7.jpg
    142.7 KB · Views: 14
  • BK Kyle June 7.jpg
    BK Kyle June 7.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 13

Kushed_

I picked-up Bubblegum x Green Crack seed plant from a friend on June 20th. It had some streach about in the middle, so I cut off the lower branches and planted it up to its shoulders. Put it in the ground June 27th.

Attachments

• Bubblegum x Green Crack.jpg
    Bubblegum x Green Crack.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 14

Kushed_

Bringing everything up tp date. Since April there has been several thunderstorms that dropped hail, lots of rain (as recent as about 10 days ago), tornados all around us with one forming as it passed over us, and alot of strong North winds. I only lost a total three branches (all off of the same plant)! The biggest plant I have is one of the BK volunteers at almost 6'.

DSC_0945.jpg

BK x UK Cheese, front BK, middle and the large BK in back.

DSC_0942.jpg

Purple Diesel front, LA Con to the left, Cheese to the right, BK-Kyle in cage, Platinum Purps far right, and Purple Kush.

DSC_0788.jpg

Re-potted seedlings.

Kushed_

My seedlings are starting to show their sex, and I have one male Bubba! I chopped its head off and stuck it in the veg. room. I am not ready for the pollen yet.

Endur

Veteran
Nice grow Kushed.....You have a good selection of clones/seeds & crosses.
Ill keep watching your thread, and interested on how the UK cheese & Mendo Purps turn out.
Grow On Bro...
Peace
Endur