Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay Private Breeders > Archived Breeder Forums > Head Seeds > Amber's Wavy Gravy grow

Thread Title Search
Click for great deals at Seedbay
Amber's Wavy Gravy grow Thread Tools
Old 07-03-2011, 11:26 PM #21
azad
Buzkashi

azad is a name known to allazad is a name known to allazad is a name known to allazad is a name known to allazad is a name known to allazad is a name known to allazad is a name known to allazad is a name known to allazad is a name known to allazad is a name known to allazad is a name known to all
killa update Amber..Yeah i know i'd remember that fat stinky girl if she was in my class at school.lol
I betch you've been fingering her again,and smelling yer fingers heheheh.
On a serious note,Real nice swollen nuggage,well filled up and fat!!..ThankU

Old 07-04-2011, 12:07 AM #22
Bobby Stainless
"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"

Bobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant futureBobby Stainless has a brilliant future
That is some good looking weed.
In all my time, I have learned that the "key", is as simple as "dedication". When you decide that you are going to go for something, and you don't let anything stand in your way, you open the door for great things to happen. And once you have made it that far, after having known what things look like from the bottom, you may find that the view from the top, is that much sweeter.
Bobby Stainless is offline Quote

Old 07-04-2011, 12:21 AM #23
chefro420

Wow! Those look killer!!!!!!!!

Old 07-04-2011, 12:29 AM #24
Wiggs Dannyboy
Last Laugh Foundation

Wiggs Dannyboy has disabled reputation
Beautiful girls Amber! Wondering how long you'll let 'em go for, and really looking forward to a smoke report too.

Click on the link below:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.ph...74&postcount=3
Wiggs Dannyboy is offline Quote

Old 07-04-2011, 10:32 AM #25
sto

sto has a spectacular aura aboutsto has a spectacular aura aboutsto has a spectacular aura aboutsto has a spectacular aura about
Waou they're simply haughtiness!!!

4sd (repro) - chem#4-d - Sour Diesel - ECSD - ChemxSD#07 -
https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?u=107016

sto is offline Quote

Old 07-04-2011, 10:40 AM #26
VagPuncher
Balls Deep!!

VagPuncher is a name known to allVagPuncher is a name known to allVagPuncher is a name known to allVagPuncher is a name known to allVagPuncher is a name known to allVagPuncher is a name known to allVagPuncher is a name known to allVagPuncher is a name known to allVagPuncher is a name known to allVagPuncher is a name known to allVagPuncher is a name known to all
I have 12 of these motherfuckers popped!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-04-2011, 10:42 AM #27
KITCHA

KITCHA is a jewel in the roughKITCHA is a jewel in the roughKITCHA is a jewel in the roughKITCHA is a jewel in the roughKITCHA is a jewel in the roughKITCHA is a jewel in the roughKITCHA is a jewel in the roughKITCHA is a jewel in the rough
Wavy destined to be another elite from head no doubt, I love the little tongue leaves with no serration coming through from the sd.
KITCHA is offline Quote

Old 07-04-2011, 07:47 PM #28
dustin27

dustin27 is a jewel in the roughdustin27 is a jewel in the roughdustin27 is a jewel in the roughdustin27 is a jewel in the roughdustin27 is a jewel in the roughdustin27 is a jewel in the roughdustin27 is a jewel in the roughdustin27 is a jewel in the rough
Wow. Been busy a few days, its the longest Ive gone without loggin in! Those are looking AMAZING! I always enjoy your flowers; always healthy and beautiful.

Holy Grail:
'91 ChemDog
ChemDog D
ChemDog 4
DawgDaze
Giesel
ECSD
SD riri
Original diesel
MSS
Casey Jones

dustin27 is offline Quote

Old 07-04-2011, 09:48 PM #29
festivus
STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!

festivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud offestivus has much to be proud of
Look at those fat nugs... nice work!
festivus is offline Quote

Old 07-14-2011, 05:44 AM #30
ambertrich

ambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to allambertrich is a name known to all
sunka-maslo, thanks man. I think you have em pretty well pegged as far as who leans which way. Definatley smell Casey all over plant #2, and I get a little mellower CJ smell with a bit more fuel with #1.

From the last pics I would say about 2 weeks till chop chop.

Hey azad, did you get a chance to pop any of the Prophet yet? Good stuff.
Buddy, you ain't far off. Been taking a good ol' huff of the CJ f2 and the Wavy Gravy's eveytime I open their tent. Love that thai punch to the aroma.

Bobby Stainless, thanks bro. Not only look good, but I am betting are going to yeild well too.

Hey Chefro, your Casey's really helped me decide to give these a shot (that and H3ad's work always kicks ass! ).

Wiggs Dannyboy, how's it going. Thanks, these girls are a real treat to grow. I'm thinking somewhere between 10-11 weeks for both girls. I'm looking forward to a smoke report myself

sto, VagPuncher, thanks for dropping by and checking em out. Think your gonna be happy with these VP.

KITCHA, nice catch on the leaf structure, definately can tell she's got some SD in her background. Glad I hit up these girls to make some f2's, cause I know I will be running her again (after a summer hiatus). I am very happy I lucked out in grabbing these babies.

Dustin, how's things out MT way? I try to keep em as happy as I can.

festivus, they are a couple of chunky monkey's aren't they
Thanks, bro. Got a few of your CJ f3's I plan to run with the next round of Wavy Gravy. Casey's going to be a regular in the garden for a minute, I think. Thanks again for making these available to peeps like me that missed H3ad's CJ.

More pics coming up.
ambertrich is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.