Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique Vendors > Female Seeds > Maroc in a greenhouse

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Seedsman for Cannabis Seeds
Maroc in a greenhouse Thread Tools
Old 06-07-2011, 09:51 AM #1
RudeDog

RudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to all
Maroc in a greenhouse

Thought I'd show off me Maroc plants.....Really impressed with these girls, pics are from an hour ago.

First up, I called her the runt but she is a beautiful plant. At the first node she went into four branches which probably explains the slow growth rate.

Next is a bigger pheno, got two girls like this. They were tied down a while back.

I have another pheno, I'll try and get a decent picture of her at some point.

Cheers for now....

Careful with that spliff Eugine, it causes condensation.
RudeDog is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-11-2011, 04:44 PM #2
RudeDog

RudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to allRudeDog is a name known to all
No replies people...What's up, you not like?

More pics....From today

RudeDog is offline Quote

5 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-11-2011, 07:35 PM #3
OldRod

OldRod has a spectacular aura aboutOldRod has a spectacular aura aboutOldRod has a spectacular aura about
wow who do not like ?
Im sorry cause I give Moroc to friend .... what I see I love that body structure !
By body,I do not think it can grow more than 1,5m but it have great branches and can be great yielder for that size.
Have smell already ?
OldRod is offline Quote

Old 06-11-2011, 08:36 PM #4
RudeDog

Cheers OldRod.....1.5m will do for me, they must be that now. Yeah, they smell alright, when the door and vents are open you can smell hash in the garden...Sweet mate, I tell you.

The last two pictures are of what I called a runt, I wrongly named her. She was a vey slow grower, went into four main stems which are thick and woody at the first node. Took some cutting from her which took twenty days to show roots. Cuttings taken fron the other three in the top picture root in seven days.

Well pleased with these genes anyway.....

Cheers
RD

RudeDog is offline Quote

Old 06-11-2011, 09:07 PM #5
NPK
Bottom Feeder

NPK is a jewel in the roughNPK is a jewel in the roughNPK is a jewel in the roughNPK is a jewel in the roughNPK is a jewel in the roughNPK is a jewel in the rough
Looking good! So do the tomato plants.
NPK is offline Quote

Old 06-11-2011, 09:16 PM #6
RudeDog

NPK...Thanks man....Check out my Glass Kennel in my signature for more tomato plants......and ganga plants.

RudeDog is offline Quote

Old 06-11-2011, 09:43 PM #7
gilgahash

very nice looking gals and real nice greenhouse setup

Old 06-11-2011, 09:55 PM #8
RudeDog

Thanks for dropping in gilgahash...Big up.

RudeDog is offline Quote

Old 06-12-2011, 10:37 PM #9
JGP

JGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the roughJGP is a jewel in the rough
Stunning pics RD
JGP is offline Quote

Old 06-13-2011, 01:12 AM #10
piosh
Heavy Smoker...

piosh will become famous soon enoughpiosh will become famous soon enoughpiosh will become famous soon enough
looking verry healthy , I have maroc outdoors this year so wondering what ll be the diffrence between greenhouse and opened envinroment.
Will be looking here , good luck to you.