Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Medicinal Cannabis Forum > Chart of non-psychotropic cannabinoid functions

Thread Title Search
Chart of non-psychotropic cannabinoid functions Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-05-2011, 07:28 PM #1
Mr. Bongjangles
Head Brewer

Mr. Bongjangles has a brilliant futureMr. Bongjangles has a brilliant futureMr. Bongjangles has a brilliant futureMr. Bongjangles has a brilliant futureMr. Bongjangles has a brilliant futureMr. Bongjangles has a brilliant futureMr. Bongjangles has a brilliant futureMr. Bongjangles has a brilliant futureMr. Bongjangles has a brilliant futureMr. Bongjangles has a brilliant futureMr. Bongjangles has a brilliant future
Chart of non-psychotropic cannabinoid functions

Came across this chart, figured it belongs here in the medical forum.

Full article here - https://www.scribd.com/doc/36324299/3...t-Cannabinoids
Mr. Bongjangles is offline Quote

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-05-2011, 07:31 PM #2
Tuhder
Oh,Hi!

Tuhder has a spectacular aura aboutTuhder has a spectacular aura aboutTuhder has a spectacular aura aboutTuhder has a spectacular aura about
Wow! Thats pretty fuckin sweet!
Tuhder is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-06-2011, 01:00 AM #3
zymos
Jammin'!

zymos is a glorious beacon of lightzymos is a glorious beacon of lightzymos is a glorious beacon of lightzymos is a glorious beacon of lightzymos is a glorious beacon of lightzymos is a glorious beacon of lightzymos is a glorious beacon of lightzymos is a glorious beacon of lightzymos is a glorious beacon of lightzymos is a glorious beacon of lightzymos is a glorious beacon of light
Great reference- thanx for posting!
zymos is offline Quote

Old 06-10-2011, 03:20 AM #4
highonmt

highonmt is just really nicehighonmt is just really nicehighonmt is just really nicehighonmt is just really nicehighonmt is just really nicehighonmt is just really nicehighonmt is just really nicehighonmt is just really nice
Cool thanks for posting it up.

Old 06-10-2011, 01:49 PM #5
DoobieDuck

DoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivorDoobieDuck is a survivor
Mr. Bo many thanks for posting that. Way over my head yet well with-in it! DD

Old 01-05-2012, 12:52 AM #6
Weird
3rd eye jedi

Weird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivorWeird is a survivor
bump bump this information is critical

i have strains that make you hungry i have strains that make the hunger go away

fuck pot homogeneity preserve cannabinoid profile diversity now

WWDLBD

WW1.618D

Quote:
The shape it takes could be yours to choose

What you may win, what you may lose
Sativa is manna from heaven - BLueGrassToker

Ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cured - Ureapwhatusow

nobody every told me i found out for myself, you've got to believe in foolish miracles - o. osborne

Although the masters make the rules
For the wise men and the fools
I got nothing, Ma, to live up to - b. Dylan
Weird is offline Quote

Old 01-05-2012, 02:15 AM #7
eloquentsoution

eloquentsoution is a jewel in the rougheloquentsoution is a jewel in the rougheloquentsoution is a jewel in the rougheloquentsoution is a jewel in the rougheloquentsoution is a jewel in the rougheloquentsoution is a jewel in the rough
very nice. ty for posting.
eloquentsoution is offline Quote

Old 01-14-2012, 06:55 PM #8
Mrs.Babba
THE CHIMNEY!!

Mrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivorMrs.Babba is a survivor
THANK YOU mr b!!! this is awesome info!! Im printing out all this great info for my dispensary. This will help patients understand alot more of what this magical plant can do for sooooo many sick ppl! Thank you again for sharing this with us

Be Good Humans.....

"If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they are." --Will Rogers

Mrs.Babba is offline Quote

Old 02-21-2012, 08:34 AM #9
herbalistRoots

herbalistRoots is a jewel in the roughherbalistRoots is a jewel in the roughherbalistRoots is a jewel in the roughherbalistRoots is a jewel in the roughherbalistRoots is a jewel in the roughherbalistRoots is a jewel in the roughherbalistRoots is a jewel in the roughherbalistRoots is a jewel in the rough
awesome graph! tyvm jangles
herbalistRoots is offline Quote

Old 03-01-2012, 01:52 PM #10
budlover123
Excuse me Spliff, where are the G's at?

budlover123 is a jewel in the roughbudlover123 is a jewel in the roughbudlover123 is a jewel in the roughbudlover123 is a jewel in the roughbudlover123 is a jewel in the roughbudlover123 is a jewel in the rough
I would love to hand out flyers with this info, possibly in a more dumbed down format along side information about the Schedule 1 classification of marijuana.
When it comes to a drug that is currently listed in schedule I, if it is undisputed that such drug has no currently accepted medical use in treatment in the United States and a lack of accepted safety for use of the drug or other substance under medical supervision.."

No accepted safety of use under medical supervision? How medically supervised are all the patients in all the medical states?

Excerpt from US Govt Cannabinoid Patent 6,630,507
Cannabinoids have been found to have important properties...cannabinoids useful in the treatment... stroke and trauma, or in the treatment of neurodegenerative diseases, such as Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease...

If you believe in survival of the fittest as a way of life or doing business, you're a wild, uncivilized animal.
budlover123 is offline Quote