Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Grow It! > Growers Forums > Vertical / Colosseum Growing > HEADY BLUNTS -- 400w vert micro cab - 22.5" tall -- organic soil w/ blumats!

Thread Title Search    
Click to see great products at Aqua Lab!
 HEADY BLUNTS -- 400w vert micro cab - 22.5" tall -- organic soil w/ blumats! Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2011, 03:29 PM   #31
heady blunts
prescription blunts

heady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond repute
blue dream and white widow - new best friends.

brewer
blunts
scrubber
rant

HEADY BLUNTS IS CALIFORNIA PROP 215 AND SB 420 COMPLIANT

. c a n n a b i s . s a v e d . m y . l i f e .
heady blunts jest offline   Quote

Old 06-17-2011, 04:06 PM   #32
exploziv
pure dynamite

exploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivorexploziv is a survivor
nice stealth set-up. i'll follow it!

"Sa nu-ti inchipui vre-un moment ca o sa taca.." (Never think they'll gonna shut up..)
"Cineva iti intinde o mana, cealalta poate fi hoata.." (One gives you a hand, the other one could be deceitful..)

"We ought never do wrong when people are looking." - Mark Twain
exploziv jest offline   Quote

Old 06-18-2011, 01:53 AM   #33
heady blunts
prescription blunts

heady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond reputeheady blunts has a reputation beyond repute
brewer
blunts
scrubber
rant

Old 06-18-2011, 02:04 AM   #34
self
ready for whatever

self is a splendid one to beholdself is a splendid one to beholdself is a splendid one to beholdself is a splendid one to beholdself is a splendid one to beholdself is a splendid one to behold
awesome picture!
gotta spread it around before I give you some mo'...
well done

Old 06-18-2011, 04:15 AM   #35
silver hawaiian

silver hawaiian is a survivorsilver hawaiian is a survivorsilver hawaiian is a survivorsilver hawaiian is a survivorsilver hawaiian is a survivorsilver hawaiian is a survivorsilver hawaiian is a survivorsilver hawaiian is a survivorsilver hawaiian is a survivorsilver hawaiian is a survivorsilver hawaiian is a survivor
Heady

Whaddo you usually average per harvest in a setup like this?

Completed: . . ... More vert lerv . . . . . . . Blumats, vert, n' dirt

"Then they took me by the hand, and they invited me right in.. Then they showed me something, I don't even know where to begin.."

"The tyranny of the hunt will take you by surprise - it'll cloud the most unobstructed eye, the unpliable will ply.."
silver hawaiian jest offline   Quote

Old 06-18-2011, 08:58 AM   #36

007. has a spectacular aura about007. has a spectacular aura about007. has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver hawaiian View Post
Heady

Whaddo you usually average per harvest in a setup like this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by heady blunts View Post
this is my second run so i don't have a set expectation for yield. i'm pretty confident if things keep going the way they're going i'll get well over 4oz. mostly i'm working on healthy plants and excellent quality in the final product. this little closet will never grow enough weed for my needs, so i'm just enjoying the hobby of it until i upgrade to a larger situation.
007. jest offline   Quote

Old 06-18-2011, 11:25 AM   #37
silver hawaiian

silver hawaiian is a survivorsilver hawaiian is a survivorsilver hawaiian is a survivorsilver hawaiian is a survivorsilver hawaiian is a survivorsilver hawaiian is a survivorsilver hawaiian is a survivorsilver hawaiian is a survivorsilver hawaiian is a survivorsilver hawaiian is a survivorsilver hawaiian is a survivor
Phew. Glad one of us was reading along this whole time.

"Then they took me by the hand, and they invited me right in.. Then they showed me something, I don't even know where to begin.."

"The tyranny of the hunt will take you by surprise - it'll cloud the most unobstructed eye, the unpliable will ply.."

Old 06-18-2011, 02:45 PM   #38
heady blunts
prescription blunts

i'm feeling like that was a pretty conservative estimate. today is officially 4 weeks on flower, so in two months we'll be able to get a dry weigh. should be exciting!
brewer
blunts
scrubber
rant

Old 06-21-2011, 03:17 AM   #39
heady blunts
prescription blunts

DAY 30

brewer
blunts
scrubber
rant

Old 06-21-2011, 03:21 AM   #40
silver hawaiian

Yummy and yikes - they seem to be getting a little too close to the bulb for comfort..?

Maybe it's my perspective - all good, HB?

If it's an issue, maybe some chickenwire around the bulb, a few inches away, to keep the nerg at bay?

Lookin' nice.

Old 06-21-2011, 07:09 AM   #41

007. has a spectacular aura about007. has a spectacular aura about007. has a spectacular aura about
Yeah, how close are those side ones? If they're far enough, you could perhaps next time have a SCROG running along the sides so that you can train a thicker canopy on the sides.
007. jest offline   Quote

Old 06-21-2011, 03:38 PM   #42
heady blunts
prescription blunts

yea you can spot a couple burned leaves where they grew into the light. that happened a while ago tho and at this point they seem to all have settled nicely with the closest buds maintaining a small distance of at least 3" from the cooltube.

also i've got at least 4-6" left behind each container to move it a little further from the light if i need to.

last round i used parabolic (curved) screen to SCROG everything, but this time around i just felt like seeing how it goes with a bit of training and otherwise left to grow wild.

also if i put a screen in front of the doors i couldn't access anything!

the one thing i'm considering is possibly getting a new bulb even though this one hasn't burned out yet. i've used it for 1 flower and 2 veg cycles. any opinions on that?
brewer
blunts
scrubber
rant

Old 06-21-2011, 03:49 PM   #43
Fattie

Fattie will become famous soon enoughFattie will become famous soon enough
If you make the money, might as well get the new one, you could still use that one for moms and clones and things.
Fattie jest offline   Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-21-2011, 03:57 PM   #44
ImaginaryFriend
Fuck Entropy.

ImaginaryFriend is a glorious beacon of lightImaginaryFriend is a glorious beacon of lightImaginaryFriend is a glorious beacon of lightImaginaryFriend is a glorious beacon of lightImaginaryFriend is a glorious beacon of lightImaginaryFriend is a glorious beacon of light
Your bulb should be okay for at least a year...

If your plan runs long enough, you can get a light meter to measure drops in candlepower for kinda cheap ($35?) (or a quantum meter for $200+)... and you'll have quantitative info on the light being produced by your bulbs.
ImaginaryFriend jest offline   Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-22-2011, 05:49 PM   #45
heady blunts
prescription blunts

okay then no new bulb! "woohoo!" goes my wallet!
brewer
blunts
scrubber
rant