What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What i'm growing!

J

jaded1

Hi fellow UK'ers,here's some pic's of what i've got growing!

The 1st 2 pics are a triesel at 39 days,the 3rd is another triesel at 32 days and the 4th is a prophet at 14 days.
I also have a very thai leaning blueberry,another triesel and an ssh/trainwreck .More pic's to come.

M

Marathanman

Those Triesel look like good yielders I found the Triesel super resinous but a bit low on yield looks as though you've a good one there.

J

jaded1

Yeah Marathanman those 2 should yield well,the other 1 i have don't look like it will yield much also stretched a lot more than those 2.Did you have any pheno's that reeked like when you open a wheelie bin?The 1that has been flowering the longest smells repulsive,makes me gag when i have to water it!

M

Marathanman

No didn't have a pheno that smelled like that. All pheno's were potent though and very frosty but as you say some were a bit stretchy and didn't support there own weight.

J

jaded1

Cheers edgey and speedemon;)
Here's a couple of pics of the blueberry at 28days:

Yes_I_Am

no its a blueberry not the livers. ive always wanted to try dj shorts blueberry but they are so bloody exensive it puts me off,

nice grow you got there jaded

J

jaded1

no its a blueberry not the livers. ive always wanted to try dj shorts blueberry but they are so bloody exensive it puts me off,

nice grow you got there jaded

YeahYes I Am,it's a blueberry but not dj's,same here couldn't bring myself to pay those prices!don't think am allowed to mention breeders name.It's a cross of a sativa true blueberry and a sativa pheno of blueberry indica.Beans were a score a pack!Plant has a nice alcoholic berry thai smell and looks like it will take a good 13 maybe 14 weeks to flower.

Cheers micronewb!

Yes_I_Am

its certainly looks pukka thats for sure, ive never run anything thai, i got 2 purp thai but they aint thai at all.

E

e4ian

triesel

triesel

this is from a recent grow.grown in coir,and barely able to support its own weight,hence why its in the corner.
e.
:)

J

jaded1

Big Eggy:Yeah,not a pleasant smell!
Carlbruv:Cheers!
YesIam:That triesel x brightside should be some stinky,stinky weed!
e4Ian:Frosty girl!what did she smell of?
Here's a couple of pic's,1st is the 3rd triesel at 32/33 days and the others are the oldest triesel at 48 days

Hadn't really taken a lot of notice of the smell of the 3rd triesel until i pulled her out today,is nothing like her sisters,smells like a pineapple boiled sweet!Oldest triesel has been throwing some nanners but so far no pollen(i hope!)

r1rider

Oi oi

Can i just drop into your thread and show you my baby one (arcata trainwreck in a pot noodle hempy @ 27days) its only been done for fun.

001.jpg 002.jpg

006.jpg 007.jpg

r1

M

Marathanman

The Triesel seems to have a few different smells from fruity berry ones to more Diesely smells never came across the wheelybin smelling one but it sounds good. Certainly a very strong smoke. Many turn purple.

Latest posts

Latest posts