Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay Private Breeders > Archived Breeder Forums > Head Seeds > Casey Jones "Peri" - At HoMe

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Discreet Seeds
Casey Jones "Peri" - At HoMe Thread Tools
Old 07-09-2011, 04:55 PM #41
šunka-maslo
Duv' conoisseur^^

šunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to behold
šunka-maslo has completed 3 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Hi to all

Thanks to step in growers

He KCS me too hihi i have a pax from OldPink i hope i' ll find some CJ F2 inside those seeds

Pics at day 65

Last bud on the right is a Sour diesel F2

Back to the roots > Clay pebbles powaaa
šunka-maslo is offline Quote

Old 07-10-2011, 06:56 PM #42
šunka-maslo
Duv' conoisseur^^

šunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to behold
Hi Folks

Well it was harvest time today, i had to cut the last plants due to my hollidays at 66 days, nevermind it will be less strong^^

I' ll make a smoke report later and i am looking forward the first pecoss of Casey So far she is amazing!!

The same clone view from a different angle:

2 clones on the pics:

The 3:

The one on the left side:

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-10-2011, 07:19 PM #43
sto

sto has a spectacular aura aboutsto has a spectacular aura aboutsto has a spectacular aura aboutsto has a spectacular aura about
MAGNIFICO

eat for few months

4sd (repro) - chem#4-d - Sour Diesel - ECSD - ChemxSD#07 -
https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?u=107016

sto is offline Quote

Old 07-10-2011, 08:01 PM #44
šunka-maslo
Duv' conoisseur^^

Hey bro

Oh yeah i hope so héhé, they have a good weight

Old 07-11-2011, 05:41 PM #45
~Shhh~
JETS

~Shhh~ has disabled reputation
Excellent work that sure is a a fine cutting! What does she smell like? And just how dense are the fox-tailing buds?
~Shhh~ is offline Quote

Old 07-26-2011, 11:45 AM #46
Braindead#1
Omae wa mo shindeiru

Braindead#1 is just really niceBraindead#1 is just really niceBraindead#1 is just really niceBraindead#1 is just really niceBraindead#1 is just really niceBraindead#1 is just really niceBraindead#1 is just really niceBraindead#1 is just really niceBraindead#1 is just really niceBraindead#1 is just really niceBraindead#1 is just really nice
Thumbs up

Hell yeah bro, she looks promising with huge yield...

Nice blue casey seeds...Very nice grow, i love it

Braindead#1 is offline Quote

Old 07-26-2011, 01:24 PM #47
maxibiogreen

maxibiogreen is just really nicemaxibiogreen is just really nicemaxibiogreen is just really nicemaxibiogreen is just really nicemaxibiogreen is just really nicemaxibiogreen is just really nicemaxibiogreen is just really nicemaxibiogreen is just really nicemaxibiogreen is just really nicemaxibiogreen is just really nicemaxibiogreen is just really nice
Thumbs up .

Nice work, nice plants. Enjoy the smoke Sunka.

Old 07-28-2011, 12:38 AM #48
šunka-maslo
Duv' conoisseur^^

Hi to all

Thank you all folks for step in

@~Shhh~: I' ll answer better later to those questions with a proper smoke and grow report of the beast, but i can say that the fox tails buds are quite dense, not fluffy at all, on a scale with max 10 i will give her 6,5 on this aspect, and the smell is really like i' d say a smoked fuelly lemon, very intense, when i chopped them the first impression i had was the smell of a typical french meal : "Le confit de canard" i can maybe translate this as "Duck confit"

See you soon

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-28-2011, 02:16 AM #49
roll it large
Coco-grower

roll it large is a glorious beacon of lightroll it large is a glorious beacon of lightroll it large is a glorious beacon of lightroll it large is a glorious beacon of lightroll it large is a glorious beacon of lightroll it large is a glorious beacon of lightroll it large is a glorious beacon of lightroll it large is a glorious beacon of lightroll it large is a glorious beacon of lightroll it large is a glorious beacon of lightroll it large is a glorious beacon of light
very nice indeed pal keep up the goodwork

btw was the medium just clay balls?

my 1000w multistrain grow
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=221877

round 2 mix grow inc kalishnapple & agent orange
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=226020
roll it large is offline Quote

Old 07-28-2011, 07:38 AM #50
dustin27

dustin27 is a jewel in the roughdustin27 is a jewel in the roughdustin27 is a jewel in the roughdustin27 is a jewel in the roughdustin27 is a jewel in the roughdustin27 is a jewel in the roughdustin27 is a jewel in the roughdustin27 is a jewel in the rough
sunka my bruv that is one sexy plant!

Holy Grail:
'91 ChemDog
ChemDog D
ChemDog 4
DawgDaze
Giesel
ECSD
SD riri
Original diesel
MSS
Casey Jones