Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay Private Breeders > Archived Breeder Forums > Head Seeds > Casey Jones "Peri" - At HoMe

Thread Title Search
Click to buy Cannabis Seeds at Fast Buds
Casey Jones "Peri" - At HoMe Thread Tools
Old 06-02-2011, 07:28 PM #11
Kant C Shyt

Kant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to allKant C Shyt is a name known to all
Hey sunka-maslo, your growing skills are definately evident. 1st you amaze us with the SD "Riri" cut (still my background pic) and now you have the CJ "Peri" cut dang homie! That girls looks beautiful so far. Pulling up a seat, hope you enjoy her. Take care my beta bro. 1
Kant C Shyt is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-09-2011, 08:05 PM #12
šunka-maslo
Duv' conoisseur^^

šunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to behold
šunka-maslo has completed 3 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Hi to all

Hey Kant C Shyt Thank you, it is just a little place to grow but it keeps me so happy

A few pics of the Casey at 5 weeks, they start to get bigger and bigger so quickly i am very impressed, hell yeah!!

Vibes to all!!

Back to the roots > Clay pebbles powaaa
šunka-maslo is offline Quote

Old 06-09-2011, 08:55 PM #13
ganja_hasi
natural mystic

ganja_hasi has a reputation beyond reputeganja_hasi has a reputation beyond reputeganja_hasi has a reputation beyond reputeganja_hasi has a reputation beyond reputeganja_hasi has a reputation beyond reputeganja_hasi has a reputation beyond reputeganja_hasi has a reputation beyond reputeganja_hasi has a reputation beyond reputeganja_hasi has a reputation beyond reputeganja_hasi has a reputation beyond reputeganja_hasi has a reputation beyond repute
ganja_hasi has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
looks stellar file, very nice work

ᴥ Wake up call!! ᴥ
ganja_hasi is offline Quote

Old 06-10-2011, 03:24 AM #14
R3ZNH3AD

R3ZNH3AD will become famous soon enough
AWESOME... Tuned IN...
R3ZNH3AD is offline Quote

Old 06-12-2011, 06:57 AM #15
FIREofKALI

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by šunka-maslo View Post

nice! šunka this will be nice cross i cant wait to see it... i think that blubonic can help make buds bigger nd denser... i mean some right pheno... i did some blockhead x cj cross few years back and i got some really stellar phenos... i still remember that tangerine diesel pheno with enormous buds... i miss her

well brother everybody has some idol... Peri is kind kind guy for sure with incredible passion for cannabis...hes always positive... we should send him some posiitve vibes cause hes currently in hospital dealing with some health issues... wish him quick curing that shit so he can get more health into his body, get more of this wonderful life, get more incredible cuts for us all hehe

cheers

Old 06-12-2011, 12:20 PM #16
šunka-maslo
Duv' conoisseur^^

šunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to beholdšunka-maslo is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up

Hi fellow growers

Yassou Ganja_hasi, Hi R3ZNH3AD, thank you guys for step in

Hey Kali bro yeah we will see the outcome of those crosses, i do it just for the fun, hopefully i will have aswell Casey Jones x Sweet blue and Casey Jones x Strawberry Diesel I will have what to play with

Humm Blockhead x CJ should be for sure a pure bomba

I agree 200% with you, Peri is an amazing and great person, love to read his post and hell yeah you can feel the passionate grower he is!! I wish you all the best mon ami and wish you to be quickly back and healthy

And a part of the box, bottom left is SD IBL, bottom right is SD F2 and 2 CJ up to them

Vibes to all!!

Old 06-12-2011, 10:14 PM #17
šunka-maslo
Duv' conoisseur^^

Hi again to all

CJ at 38 days

Peri bro, those are for you

Old 06-15-2011, 04:25 PM #18
TheBudFather
IC magger

TheBudFather is a jewel in the roughTheBudFather is a jewel in the roughTheBudFather is a jewel in the roughTheBudFather is a jewel in the roughTheBudFather is a jewel in the roughTheBudFather is a jewel in the rough
Beautiful stuff... :O)

Old 06-18-2011, 06:48 PM #19
šunka-maslo
Duv' conoisseur^^

Hi to all

Thank ya TheBudFather

More shots at 44 days, start to get bigger and bigger, they falled yesterday

Old 06-18-2011, 06:53 PM #20
DJXXPLATINUM

NICE....DJ