What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Some D.T.S. crosses (HBxKalichakra, HBxERSB)

rootfingers

So this report is years in the making and very late (sorry D.T.S.:thank you:) but I feel I have a firm grip on what's what in these crosses and can now report on them accurately.

Firstly, the Hashberry crossed with Kalichakra. This plant showed a few different phenotypes, one short compact type had HUGE fluffy buds (some ended up molding, so not extremely resistant to that I'd say), sweet flavor and massively sparkly but not much potency. The other phenos were less squat but still relatively compact and had more interesting scents and flavors going on. One in particular, happens to be the one I kept to work with again, has small buds that are dense and has very small yeild but seems like it will make a tremendous hash plant. It has very pronounced chocolate and coffee smells and is done pretty early to boot.

Next the HashberryxEd Rosenthal Super Bud. I didn't get many females from this cross and what I did get was largely not amazing. EXCEPT for what I call the willow tree pheno! This is one of the strangest specimens I've ever come across and will more than likely be a longtime keeper. It grows in such a strange style that is hard to explain. First off it stretches huge bordering on ridiculousness and then grows long buds that hang downward and have sparse calyxes all the way down. When growing the scent is tropical and fruity and does translate well into smoke flavor when she is dry. Best part though is the high which is very up up up and gets the heart racing. No bag appeal at all with this plant but even if no one else wants to ever smoke her I will still grow it for myself. I like it that much, what can I say, it fits.

Many many thanks to Deathtosaopbar for these genetics, they were gifted freely and he's waited patiently for the took sooo long report on them. All the best in your future projects my friend!

First pic is typical hbxkali pheno, the rest are hbxersb willow tree pheno

Attachments

• new, to be sorted 509.jpg
    new, to be sorted 509.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 43
  • new, to be sorted 491.jpg
    new, to be sorted 491.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 43
  • new, to be sorted 283.jpg
    new, to be sorted 283.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 46
  • new, to be sorted 287.jpg