What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Fat A's Snow Angel *Flowers and Macros*

Fat Albert

Hey y'all, :wave:

Well, here she is. She showed her sex at the tender age of 3.5 weeks, and finished at 44 days (today). I have *NO IDEA* what she is. She was bagseed from an unknown bag an unknown amount of time ago. She smells like a basket of fruit and black pepper, she's COVERED in resin, and after a quick nuke zap of a small bud, she hits like a sledgehammer already.....

Here's a shot of the whole plant:
7250Whole_II.jpg

Here's a close-up of the three main colas (the outer two are out of focus):
7250Trident.jpg

Here's a close-up of the main cola:
7250Monster_sm_.jpg

Yet another cola shot:
7250Cola_II.jpg

I'll have a smoke report with proper macros in two weeks or so. Right now this girl is getting re-vegged, and she will be cloned without mercy for this summer's outdoor fun. Soil indoors is a new thing for me, hence the spotting on the fan leaves. I'm much more comfortable with my beloved DWC. Updates to follow.....

Enjoy! :wave:
Fat A

Last edited:

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
those are some nice looking bagseed buds there man, when the macro shots are up i wanna check those out.

buckeye-leaf

Fat Albert

buckeye-leaf said:
those are some nice looking bagseed buds there man, when the macro shots are up i wanna check those out.

buckeye-leaf

Thanks, buckeye-leaf. Although technically it was 'bagseed' it was most likely an S1, and is just like her mama. I wouldn't have saved the seed if it wasn't from something less than spectacular; seedboutique.com has shown me the light, and I'd be very hesitant to plant genetics I'm not sure of, when I can get the real deal from Gypsy. I have a feeling that this is either a well-known strain, or somebody's 10-year project that I was lucky enough to get an S1 of.....

Thanks!
Fat A

G

grrrrrreat job. gotta love them bagseed grows. just finished my first ever bagseed grow took 62 days to flower and could have went another week or so. anyway grrreat looking grow. keep it up!!!! :wave:

Fat Albert

Thanks all for the feedback!

A few things I'd like to add: she absolutely REEKS. It's by far the stinkiest strain I've ever grown. The inital bouqet LOL is one of fruit, but not really berries, not really citrus. It's a healthy mix of both. A couple of seconds into the sniff, though, and it changes to this pungent, meaty, spicy FUNK. It reminds me of what my LUI smelled like.

More pics of her real soon!

Fat A

Beautiful bagseed, I love the hair contrast on it...if it smells/tastes as good as it looks its prolly someones personal project strain or something. Nice find...looks like a keeper for sure.

Fat Albert

Here are a few more shots of my "mystery girl"....aka "the orphaned princess" :yummy:

7250Whole_I.jpg

7250Twin_Peaks_II.jpg

7250Bud_I.jpg

She's drying nicely, and her flavor is starting to come through on the test smoke. The head isn't there yet, but there is an absolute thump of a body stone that begins before the smoke even leaves your lungs. I'm still amazed at how a 6-week strain can have such an intense body high....

Macros soon!
Fat A
:wave:

Last edited:
G

Nice nice nice nice nice.......did I happen to say that shit looks nice?

Dr.Feelgood

Goddam! That's some fine bagseed! I'd call it the best...but the best I've seen is a bagseed plant that was grown by SunyCheba on OG. He named it "Bear" and it was one frosty b*tch.

Congrats on the pleasant surprise!

Fat Albert

Thanks for all the love!

Thanks for all the love!

:wave:

This girl has been curing for 11 days now. The initial hit is a heavy skunkiness, combined with a funky, greasy taste. The tingle starts immediately, and holding the hit in makes it almost instantaneous. I compare it to loading a slingshot. You feel "pulled back" for 15 minutes or so, and then all of a sudden one of the greatest body highs I've ever felt. I haven't felt THIS MUCH BODY since I was a novice smoker. My second test smoke was 2 nice hits off my bubbler. Back in the GF's place, I was lying on her bed after making conversation with two of her friends. It had been about 1/2 an hour, and my GF looks at me and says "you're really high, aren't you....." 999 of a 1000 times I'd shoot back with a smart remark; all I could do was look at her and manage to croak out the word "yeah...." I got flashes of the 2-dimensional state, where I felt as if what I saw through my eyes was on a canvas, flat as a pancake. Needless to say, this shit is the hammer, and all test smokes have been done at the end of the day. What can I say? I hit the bagseed lotto.....and regarding the parentage, I definitely think that this could be a "white" strain or hybrid. The high is just SO disorienting and powerful...I love it! Macros and a FULL smoke/cure report coming very soon in that forum!

Cheers!
Fat A
:yummy:

9Lives

three for playing, three for straying, and three f
Veteran
awesome find man...someone must like you a lot lol :D

Enjoy your smoke...you deserve it.

Peace & keep on growing...

9L

Latest posts

Latest posts