Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Growing in Greenhouses > Three Strains, 100 gallon Smart Pots, in A GreenHouse...

Thread Title Search
Three Strains, 100 gallon Smart Pots, in A GreenHouse... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 05-21-2011, 11:31 PM #11
Endur

Endur has much to be proud ofEndur has much to be proud ofEndur has much to be proud ofEndur has much to be proud ofEndur has much to be proud ofEndur has much to be proud ofEndur has much to be proud ofEndur has much to be proud ofEndur has much to be proud ofEndur has much to be proud ofEndur has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by doublejj View Post
Outstanding bro, money well spent! You won't be sorry

Your set to nail it bro! I see MONSTERS in your future

Did you bolt it down to the concrete?

Good luck

peace
doublejj
P.S. I had to give you 5 stars for this one!
I was wondering if you were going to stop by JJ. haha
No I haven't bolted it down to the concrete ,yet.
I haven't decided if its needed. Last two weeks we had some good storms roll through, and survived, only in one spot of the clear GH poly, it started to tear.

Again, JJ Thanks for sharing your Grows.
Hope your Knee is feeling better.
Peace
Endur
Endur is offline Quote

Old 05-21-2011, 11:44 PM #12
Endur

Endur has much to be proud ofEndur has much to be proud ofEndur has much to be proud ofEndur has much to be proud ofEndur has much to be proud ofEndur has much to be proud ofEndur has much to be proud ofEndur has much to be proud ofEndur has much to be proud ofEndur has much to be proud ofEndur has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddi View Post
I love it A carport...
Is it for hiding for neighbours??

P
Hey Paddi,
Nice to see you stop by.

Ya, I need the grow to be low profile. Not to draw attention. I am legal in the state of California, but more concerned for rippers.

Also, here in the Summer, we get these moths, that lay eggs in the buds, and hatch into caterpillars, that wreck havoc on outdoor plants.
This should help, tremendously not having them.

And most Importantly, The Mother-In-Law, didn't want them out in the open,in plain sight. I figured this would be a great way, to grow, until I can buy a professional/ Hobby Green House.
Take Care, and I'll be watching your thread.
Endur
Endur is offline Quote

Old 05-21-2011, 11:48 PM #13
Endur

Thank for checking out my thread,
Brother Bear
somniferum420
mmmcake
!PeAcE!
Cainea
Krull

Keep It Green.
Endur
Endur is offline Quote

Old 05-22-2011, 12:01 AM #14
Paddi
GanjaGrower

Paddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond reputePaddi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Endur
And most Importantly, The Mother-In-Law,...

P

Paddi is online now Quote

Old 05-22-2011, 04:13 AM #15
SicKSKills

Hell yea Im doing the same thing this year in my back yard but Im deping it with more, smaller plants. Down to Earth products have done me very well I really liked the 'Biolive' a lot.

Old 05-22-2011, 06:55 AM #16
doublejj

doublejj is a glorious beacon of lightdoublejj is a glorious beacon of lightdoublejj is a glorious beacon of lightdoublejj is a glorious beacon of lightdoublejj is a glorious beacon of lightdoublejj is a glorious beacon of lightdoublejj is a glorious beacon of lightdoublejj is a glorious beacon of lightdoublejj is a glorious beacon of lightdoublejj is a glorious beacon of lightdoublejj is a glorious beacon of light
Well, if it's not bolted down, you might just get yourself some concrete blocks in case you need to raise it!

peace
doublejj
P.S. I didn't think I would need to bolt mine down either, but one good wind storm was lifting it a couple of feet off the ground from one side to the other. Lucky I could through a rope over it. That's when I decided to strap a brick to each leg.

Old 05-26-2011, 07:07 PM #17
Endur

Quote:
Originally Posted by doublejj View Post
Well, if it's not bolted down, you might just get yourself some concrete blocks in case you need to raise it!

peace
doublejj
P.S. I didn't think I would need to bolt mine down either, but one good wind storm was lifting it a couple of feet off the ground from one side to the other. Lucky I could through a rope over it. That's when I decided to strap a brick to each leg.
Good looking on the concrete blocks, JJ.
I didn't have any blocks laying around, so I hammered 4, 2ft wood steaks in the ground,and anchored the Greenhouse down.

Yesterday, I mixed my soil/amendments, & filled the Smart Pots.
I'll let them sit for a few weeks, while the plants are vegging, in 7 gallon nursery pots.

Pictures will be up today...
Peace...
Endur
Endur is offline Quote

Old 05-27-2011, 05:36 AM #18
Endur

Pictures...
Supplies...

Amendments...

My very first 100 gallon Smart Pot, filled...

Five Hours later, all 3 filled...
Endur is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-27-2011, 05:39 AM #19
nickman

nickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud ofnickman has much to be proud of
wow....
nickman is offline Quote

Old 05-27-2011, 05:43 AM #20
Forest20
ICmag's Official Black Guy

Forest20 is a name known to allForest20 is a name known to allForest20 is a name known to allForest20 is a name known to allForest20 is a name known to allForest20 is a name known to allForest20 is a name known to allForest20 is a name known to allForest20 is a name known to allForest20 is a name known to allForest20 is a name known to all
Forest20 has completed 2 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Looks like its going to be fun for you Endur...

RIP BROTHER MOTH, BROTHER HILLBILLIEONPCP

Jah & Happiness = NAM MYO HORENGE KYO

Forest20 is offline Quote