What's new

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

Polle Pot

Groan... Damn it ! now kashmir ? what the hell is next ?

Is it indica or sativa effect ?

Thats why i use the term "im told" :) cus dealers in my country, will call anything "Kashmir", and it will sell. However I feel this product is special, compared to what I can usually get (marocpolm), both taste and high-wise.

Im no expert on Indica/sativa, so im just gonna describe how i feel with it..
I think it was a strong very stony head high.
Me and my friend mixed a joint with 0.20gram and a toasted cig.
I felt light in my body, but my brain was "out of order" for a good 20 mins after smoking it. Conversation and simple tasks became challenging. But when you just sit down and surrender to it, its a nice feeling of bliss.
When i headed my way home it wasn't so nice. The street made me paranoid, and my mind began to bombard me with anxious thoughts.

Ive never had such anxious feeling with normal maroccan hash, which ive smoked for years. So I guess there must be some Indica in it, assuming maroc is sativa dom?

Feel free to enlighten me on Kashmiri genetics mriko :) When i was in India i never got time to visit.. I wonder how it compares to Nepal or the Himachal Pradesh charas?

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
Moroccan is traditionnaly sativa indeed, with nice uplifting high, and Kashmir also produces a lot of sativa hash. I've had the opportunities to smaple three different kind of material from kashmir and all were very sativa in their effect, uplifting, psychedelic, some even racy & brain frying. Your descriptions reminds me of some strong "attar" (name of cream in Kashmir), wicked material this was

Irie !

I

ijimunot

A lot of the import hash comes from areas not quite friendly to westerners. The black markets controlled by Al Qeada and the Taliban control the hash market. Do you know what you are ingesting?.
I'm sure some don't mind helping finance guns, explosives and schools that teach the young to hate.
You can grow the same strains that they do. You can control the purity and omit the nutrients, pesticides and additives that may be used by people that would love to see you six feet under.
I loved the old school hash of the 60s and 70s but times have changed.
Grow and make your own. Your body and family will thank you. Peace

mriko

Green Mujaheed
Veteran
A lot of the import hash comes from areas not quite friendly to westerners. The black markets controlled by Al Qeada and the Taliban control the hash market. Do you know what you are ingesting?.
I'm sure some don't mind helping finance guns, explosives and schools that teach the young to hate.
You can grow the same strains that they do. You can control the purity and omit the nutrients, pesticides and additives that may be used by people that would love to see you six feet under.

Come on...

Irie !

reefer_madness

That "peace" at the end does not make your post any less of a paranoid muslim-hating tirade of bigotry. Just because hash is mainly produced in muslim countries, does not make it "controlled by Al-Qaeda". Unfortunately such generalizations have somehow become normal, and even accepted. And no, I've never had reason to suspect that those who make their livelihood producing this product would have an interest in actively poisoning their customers for ideological reasons, as you are suggesting. Inferior quality due to greed in the smuggling business is another story...

Polle Pot

Yes i know what im ingesting. And it bothers me.
But as long as the laws are what they are, i cant do much. As I see it, our law makers are the ones truely responsible for the funding of "terrorists" and criminal networks all over the world.

Would you say, that people under alcohol prohobition, should feel bad for funding the mafia?
I will happily keep toking import. While at the same time, fight this stupid law with peaceful means :thank you:

B

British_Bulldog

Awesome pics as always guys :)

I'd like to add this real nice blonde maroc - it's light pressed flowery goodness at its best! - superb taste, flavour and high - euphoric and mellow :D

Peace

Blonde.jpg

N

NellaK

Well yes u can grow the same but spank my ass and call me charlie if u can make hash as good as your "talibans"...its like familiy recapie down there it probally take em many generation to work out the right way....and a some story
in old old days hashsasins was stoned muslim assassins and there the word is from assassins/hashsasiner(not spelled right....nothing is ) ....kewl shit ...they represent a type of muslim religion, not the true way some other muslim said but everybody fear the old man from the mountain and hes students . anyways .......They smoke some great hash i think it was a part of them ...one almost killed Djengis khan and its dokumentet....So my point is ...try count back to djengis khan time and count years from then till now they have xp Nuff said
:thank you:

secret21

Deary me a touch paranoid are you not, surely as an experienced smoker you can tell whats in your puff especially if you have a trusted dealer and you know a good bit from bad.

As for growing the same strains they do that all depends on a number of factors, the main one being if your actually able to grow where you live and lots of people cant.

In the past week i`ve had two outstanding pieces of hash, one blonde maroc and one which i think to be afghan polm exactly like the stuff you used to get goat hairs in but without.

There is good stuff out there and as long as people dont settle for crap the quality will get better.

Totally, it was also spot on with the same charistics in the look as the piece i got. Cream Maroc supports it quite well mixed together ..

Peace

Hehe cool, but I'm not buying this one again. I tend to be a fan of some very good imported Indica hashish.

Indeed... Very much, looks like we got the same taste in joints.
:dance013:

Ollie

Veteran
Hehe cool, but I'm not buying this one again. I tend to be a fan of some very good imported Indica hashish.

Indeed... Very much, looks like we got the same taste in joints.
:dance013:
thx for telling, been sampling this for one and a half week now, normally im also all down with Indica, tougth there havent been bombs in front of my eyes lately ..

thx for telling, been sampling this for one and a half week now, normally im also all down with Indica, tougth there havent been bombs in front of my eyes lately ..

Oh okay I see :) May I ask were your from?

... The only thing I can "complain" about is the taste, not that it's bad.. No not all! Very strong skunky flavour. I've bin smoking the same skuff in allmost a month now. I get bored. Thats why I find imported indica hashish lots better. Great taste, great stone I don't get bored, it keeps getting me high. Somehow I dont get same feeling with this one :(

Ollie

Veteran
Oh okay I see :) May I ask were your from?

... The only thing I can "complain" about is the taste, not that it's bad.. No not all! Very strong skunky flavour. I've bin smoking the same skuff in allmost a month now. I get bored. Thats why I find imported indica hashish lots better. Great taste, great stone I don't get bored, it keeps getting me high. Somehow I dont get same feeling with this one :(
Skunk hashish surely eventually med ryst sagde en af drengene .. Fast accour of tolerance level with this piece is existing yes, after sampling it in one and a half week, there is clearly tolerance level difference versus the first days. Taste is very clear with tendencies to green ..

Im from Copenhagen

Peace