What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

DoubleD

sorry for the really bad pics on a pretty good maroc ( the pics dont does it right).

keep it coming all hash lovers respekt!! :joint:

toca

roccy....
54315roccy.JPG

54315roccy2.jpg

54315roccy3.JPG

54315roccy4.JPG

K

Karma Genetics

Here is some great pure marocan hash. Its cold slightly pressed with a wondefull flower aroma.

B

bonecarver_OG

looks amazing - and the smell must be from an other world..

i guess its still spicy and stingy smell looking like that :D

peace

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
^Exactly^ what I was thinkin too FJ after checkin Karma´s pics of that lovely & creamy looking hash :yummy:

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very, very nice stuff KG, I haven't seen quality Maroc like that in a very, very long time.

How's the effect? :D

K

Karma Genetics

The taste is just as it looks very flowery and spicy. It feels like a buttery dough. Its got a good pure high, Almost no body stone (when you smoke a litle)

I will bring some to the dam end this month......................

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Damn man, that piece in the first pic at least looks for me more like an creamy butter :yummy:And yes, you should definitely get ahold of this, I think it was the "idea of the day" :D

B

British_Bulldog

mr.haze420 said:
new arrivals of old friends, the warm ears and xxxtreme morocaan

Wow Mr H - looks amazing!!!

They look so delicious, I'm sure they taste and smell awesome, but I'm wondering how do they smoke?

Maybe you wrote a smoke report earlier on in this thread, as they are old friends, but if you did I can't remember! lol!

Enjoy those beauties,

Peace

Last edited:

HairlessCaveApe

Could anybody tell me how they make theyr Hash? Them pics are awsome! If somebody told me how, I'd make some rite away! I make Hash every other week with an ice method and sometimes I wind up with something that looks real simular. I dont know what them Afgannies are doin but it looks prety good! Blessins and Peace, could somebody enlighten me?

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
moroccan pakistani :D

021-4.jpg

Mexi-melt :D

cogollosth020copia.jpg

lightly pressed moroccan,the darker piece, repressed by hand :D

DSC08284.jpg

DSC08289.jpg

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
sorry for the crappy pics but heres some hand pressed hash i made from pollinator kief
160 my and its made from some pot a friend grew out this year from my outdoor skunk mix from last season

img0396xp7.jpg

img0399la9.jpg

img0400ho8.jpg

B

bonecarver_OG

damn raco! you are having a treat i can tell!! nice selection mate!