Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique Vendors > HortiLab Seeds > Souramnesia - HortiLab

Thread Title Search    
Click for Horti Lab - buy cannabis seeds
 Souramnesia - HortiLab Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2012, 01:11 PM   #76
gaiusmarius
IC Janitor in Training

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by HortiLab View Post
Very nice "SourAmnesia" buds gaius~! Good to hear that you are still in contact with trichomefarmer and that he is enjoying these beautiful buds, too! Please say hello
yeah trichomfarmer was really happy with the smoke. will tell him high next time i see him.

was really crazy btw, as soon as i went back to the old grodan rw cubes for making clones, they rooted np, quite fast too. so that whole cloning hell i went through really was due to a bad tray of rw cubes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Shhh~ View Post
Looks dank GM, classic Amnesia haze appearance. Nice work
tf was saying it tastes and hits like his old ssh clone and a bit like arjans haze lol, i never had that so no idea. but the way i describe it, is typical hazy flavour with a lemony aspect. really quite darn special. i only wish i still had a full jar

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSBC View Post
Nice buds g.. How did u make Ur f2s?
the usual way, i took the nicest smelling male and used some of that to pollinate the lowest branches on some other plants i was growing. as i wasn't careful enough i ended up also hitting the Sour amnesia girls with some flying around male pollen.
gaiusmarius is offline   Quote