Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique Vendors > HortiLab Seeds > Souramnesia - HortiLab

Thread Title Search    
Advertise on ICMag - Click for more info
 Souramnesia - HortiLab Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2011, 08:57 PM   #61
mack 10

mack 10 is a survivormack 10 is a survivormack 10 is a survivormack 10 is a survivormack 10 is a survivormack 10 is a survivormack 10 is a survivormack 10 is a survivormack 10 is a survivormack 10 is a survivormack 10 is a survivor
Exellent work Gauis,looks real tastey mack.
Old 11-03-2011, 09:01 PM   #62
NE_GROWER_978

Location: Gotta Step Your Game Up To Keep Your Rep Up. Boston
NE_GROWER_978 is a survivorNE_GROWER_978 is a survivorNE_GROWER_978 is a survivorNE_GROWER_978 is a survivorNE_GROWER_978 is a survivorNE_GROWER_978 is a survivorNE_GROWER_978 is a survivorNE_GROWER_978 is a survivorNE_GROWER_978 is a survivorNE_GROWER_978 is a survivorNE_GROWER_978 is a survivor
for sure good work. gonna have to pick me up some of these beans. got your grow on lock.
NE_GROWER_978 jest offline   Quote
Old 11-05-2011, 08:27 PM   #63
titoon29
Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !

titoon29 is a survivortitoon29 is a survivortitoon29 is a survivortitoon29 is a survivortitoon29 is a survivortitoon29 is a survivortitoon29 is a survivortitoon29 is a survivortitoon29 is a survivortitoon29 is a survivortitoon29 is a survivor
Hey gaius, can't believe I missed this one !
Great grow, nice looking plants, bet they will be amazing smoke ! Can't wait to see that smoke report, sour amnesia sounds just an amazing blend of some of the most special genetics ! Props to Hortilab for the cross !

for the thrips you really got to find some Spinosad, not for flowering plants of course but it s just the perfect thrip killer, tested and approved ! there is a whole thread about it in the Infirmary : thrips 101.

Hope you ll be around Adam for the cup

++
titoon29 jest offline   Quote
Old 12-04-2011, 04:52 PM   #64
gaiusmarius
Supadupamod

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimodz View Post
thanks mate

your Sour Amnesia looks good
they are beautiful plants and considering how chaotic this run was, they did very well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mack 10 View Post
Exellent work Gauis,looks real tastey mack.
tasty is right, the pheno 5 tastes very close to a nice clasic dutch haze, specially the plant i took at 11 weeks. the clone i took a few days later already seems a bit sweeter in the background of the hazy taste. as for smell when smoked it's so pungent it seems to smell through the walls lol. i use this smoke as the uptime haze in my stash. when it come to pheno7 she is different, the classic haze taste and smell is much less pungent, she has more of a fruity taste, but it's no longer that rhubarb smell. another one with a strong head high with less couch locking effects. but you still get that clear stoned feeling in your eyes, just without the tiredness or lack of energy you get with more indica hybrids.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NE_GROWER_978 View Post
for sure good work. gonna have to pick me up some of these beans. got your grow on lock.
you will be happy with them, i made me some f2s for future use, very good yields too and beautiful jar appeal, lol. i also have another 5 seeds to search for further phenos. would like one that has that rhubarb taste i smelled during the grow. but even just the hazy pheno makes it worth it. look forward to trying the other strain Horti was kind enough to share.

Quote:
Originally Posted by titoon29 View Post
Hey gaius, can't believe I missed this one !
Great grow, nice looking plants, bet they will be amazing smoke ! Can't wait to see that smoke report, sour amnesia sounds just an amazing blend of some of the most special genetics ! Props to Hortilab for the cross !

for the thrips you really got to find some Spinosad, not for flowering plants of course but it s just the perfect thrip killer, tested and approved ! there is a whole thread about it in the Infirmary : thrips 101.

Hope you ll be around Adam for the cup

++
thanks man, don't worry you didn't miss everything lol. i'm such a stoner that i'm only posting the last harvest pics now, weeks late lol.

wish i could have been at the htcc, maybe not on the raid day at the expo, lol. but the rest sounds like was fun. except for smoking ban in melkweg awards ceremony

i do plan to visit again in April.

anyway here are the rest of the harvest pics:

the clone of pheno 5 that had the longest flowering time nearly 12 weeks

pheno 5 mum

pheno 7

not sure which pheno

well going through the pics has made me feel like smoking some, just trying to choose which pheno to smoke. probably gonna hit some 5...

gaiusmarius jest offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 12:08 PM   #65
HortiLab

HortiLab has a brilliant futureHortiLab has a brilliant futureHortiLab has a brilliant futureHortiLab has a brilliant futureHortiLab has a brilliant futureHortiLab has a brilliant futureHortiLab has a brilliant futureHortiLab has a brilliant futureHortiLab has a brilliant futureHortiLab has a brilliant futureHortiLab has a brilliant future
Thumbs up GREAT job!

Looking very nice gaius~!! Any dry bud shots?

2011 9th Legends of Hashish Dinner Hashish Cup 3rd Place - StarBlood
2011 24th Hightimes Cannabis Cup: Seed Company Indica Cup 2nd Place - StarBud
2010 23rd Hightimes Cannabis Cup: Seed Company Hash Cup 1st Place - StarBud Meltz
2010 23rd Hightimes Cannabis Cup: Sativa Cup 3rd Place - Sour Power
2010 Spannabis Champions Cup: Indoor Bio Cup 2nd Place - StarBud
2009 22nd Hightimes Cannabis Cup: Indica Cup 1st Place - StarBud
2009 IC Mag 420 Cup: Breeder Indica Cup 1st Place - StarBud
2008 IC Mag 420 Cup: Hash Cup 1st Place - Bubble Bobble
2008 IC Mag 420 Cup: Breeder Indica Cup 2nd Place - Cheese

HortiLab jest offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 12:55 PM   #66
gaiusmarius
Supadupamod

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
sure i'll do some dry shots to finish off with.
Old 12-05-2011, 01:51 PM   #67
~Shhh~
JETS

~Shhh~ has disabled reputation
Lovely buds bro, you have some nice herb to toke on over the xmas period also get a chance to give it a quick cure.

Anything with a sour taint to it They look like the smoke will be delicious!
~Shhh~ jest offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2011, 03:22 PM   #68
gaiusmarius
Supadupamod

cheers mate, actually there is a souer taint to the pheno 5 that was left the longest just under 12 weeks, but its mild compared to the haziness. i want to grow it again and take them to 12 to 13 weeks. was thinking i could fill this space with just sour amnesia, maybe using a few of the seeds i made of them as well.

Last edited by gaiusmarius; 12-05-2011 at 05:22 PM..
Old 12-05-2011, 04:58 PM   #69
mack 10

mack 10 is a survivormack 10 is a survivormack 10 is a survivormack 10 is a survivormack 10 is a survivormack 10 is a survivormack 10 is a survivormack 10 is a survivormack 10 is a survivormack 10 is a survivormack 10 is a survivor
Really nice finish Gauis, they have a good yield and seem almost bomb proof! and Hazey too! See you in April. Mack.
Old 01-08-2012, 07:49 PM   #70
gaiusmarius
Supadupamod

here ya go bro..

tried to get ya a few macro shots of the sour amnesia. trichomefarmer was here today and he loved it. like i said it has become one of my favorites at the moment to smoke, specially the stronger lemony hazy one. but the fruits pheno is very nice too, it even looks better in terms of trichome coverage.

fruity pheno macro expanded in photoshop

hazy, lemony pheno:

will try and fill out one of those smoke report templates too one of these days.

Last edited by gaiusmarius; 01-08-2012 at 08:00 PM..
Old 01-09-2012, 11:42 AM   #71
HortiLab

HortiLab has a brilliant futureHortiLab has a brilliant futureHortiLab has a brilliant futureHortiLab has a brilliant futureHortiLab has a brilliant futureHortiLab has a brilliant futureHortiLab has a brilliant futureHortiLab has a brilliant futureHortiLab has a brilliant futureHortiLab has a brilliant futureHortiLab has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Woohoo

Very nice "SourAmnesia" buds gaius~! Good to hear that you are still in contact with trichomefarmer and that he is enjoying these beautiful buds, too! Please say hello

2011 9th Legends of Hashish Dinner Hashish Cup 3rd Place - StarBlood
2011 24th Hightimes Cannabis Cup: Seed Company Indica Cup 2nd Place - StarBud
2010 23rd Hightimes Cannabis Cup: Seed Company Hash Cup 1st Place - StarBud Meltz
2010 23rd Hightimes Cannabis Cup: Sativa Cup 3rd Place - Sour Power
2010 Spannabis Champions Cup: Indoor Bio Cup 2nd Place - StarBud
2009 22nd Hightimes Cannabis Cup: Indica Cup 1st Place - StarBud
2009 IC Mag 420 Cup: Breeder Indica Cup 1st Place - StarBud
2008 IC Mag 420 Cup: Hash Cup 1st Place - Bubble Bobble
2008 IC Mag 420 Cup: Breeder Indica Cup 2nd Place - Cheese

HortiLab jest offline   Quote
Old 01-10-2012, 09:49 AM   #73
OSBC

OSBC will become famous soon enoughOSBC will become famous soon enough
Nice buds g.. How did u make Ur f2s?
Old 01-10-2012, 01:11 PM   #74
gaiusmarius
Supadupamod

Quote:
Originally Posted by HortiLab View Post
Very nice "SourAmnesia" buds gaius~! Good to hear that you are still in contact with trichomefarmer and that he is enjoying these beautiful buds, too! Please say hello
yeah trichomfarmer was really happy with the smoke. will tell him high next time i see him.

was really crazy btw, as soon as i went back to the old grodan rw cubes for making clones, they rooted np, quite fast too. so that whole cloning hell i went through really was due to a bad tray of rw cubes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Shhh~ View Post
Looks dank GM, classic Amnesia haze appearance. Nice work
tf was saying it tastes and hits like his old ssh clone and a bit like arjans haze lol, i never had that so no idea. but the way i describe it, is typical hazy flavour with a lemony aspect. really quite darn special. i only wish i still had a full jar

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSBC View Post
Nice buds g.. How did u make Ur f2s?
the usual way, i took the nicest smelling male and used some of that to pollinate the lowest branches on some other plants i was growing. as i wasn't careful enough i ended up also hitting the Sour amnesia girls with some flying around male pollen.