Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique Vendors > HortiLab Seeds > Souramnesia - HortiLab

Thread Title Search    
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seed Boutique
 Souramnesia - HortiLab Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-24-2011, 01:42 PM   #46
HortiLab

HortiLab has a brilliant futureHortiLab has a brilliant futureHortiLab has a brilliant futureHortiLab has a brilliant futureHortiLab has a brilliant futureHortiLab has a brilliant futureHortiLab has a brilliant futureHortiLab has a brilliant futureHortiLab has a brilliant futureHortiLab has a brilliant futureHortiLab has a brilliant future
Thumbs up

Hehe...sorry gaius~...currently very busy with the HTCC preparations! Any chance you are coming out, too?

Happy to hear that! Always looking forward to see more pics from your grow room.

2011 9th Legends of Hashish Dinner Hashish Cup 3rd Place - StarBlood
2011 24th Hightimes Cannabis Cup: Seed Company Indica Cup 2nd Place - StarBud
2010 23rd Hightimes Cannabis Cup: Seed Company Hash Cup 1st Place - StarBud Meltz
2010 23rd Hightimes Cannabis Cup: Sativa Cup 3rd Place - Sour Power
2010 Spannabis Champions Cup: Indoor Bio Cup 2nd Place - StarBud
2009 22nd Hightimes Cannabis Cup: Indica Cup 1st Place - StarBud
2009 IC Mag 420 Cup: Breeder Indica Cup 1st Place - StarBud
2008 IC Mag 420 Cup: Hash Cup 1st Place - Bubble Bobble
2008 IC Mag 420 Cup: Breeder Indica Cup 2nd Place - Cheese

HortiLab jest offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 01:45 PM   #47
dimodz
Elite StrainCloneHunter

dimodz has a brilliant futuredimodz has a brilliant futuredimodz has a brilliant futuredimodz has a brilliant futuredimodz has a brilliant futuredimodz has a brilliant futuredimodz has a brilliant futuredimodz has a brilliant futuredimodz has a brilliant futuredimodz has a brilliant futuredimodz has a brilliant future
good sounds gaiusmarius

green vibes

D

Full Baked Development & Research Lab

420 Safe Owner & Founder

H
ybridsFromHell

dimodz jest offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 02:16 PM   #48
gaiusmarius
Supadupamod

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by HortiLab View Post
Hehe...sorry gaius~...currently very busy with the HTCC preparations! Any chance you are coming out, too?

Happy to hear that! Always looking forward to see more pics from your grow room.
i would have love to be there, but it's just not a good time. also a bit late to organize a place to stay etc. i hope you have a really successful cup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimodz View Post
good sounds gaiusmarius

green vibes

D
wish i could be there with you guys even just for a couple of days would be cool.....have a great time.

gaiusmarius jest offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 03:28 AM   #49
Tropical Rain
Haze, Kush & Grey Goose

Tropical Rain has much to be proud ofTropical Rain has much to be proud ofTropical Rain has much to be proud ofTropical Rain has much to be proud ofTropical Rain has much to be proud ofTropical Rain has much to be proud ofTropical Rain has much to be proud ofTropical Rain has much to be proud ofTropical Rain has much to be proud ofTropical Rain has much to be proud of
Do you feel up to describing the smell, as well as giving a compare and contrast please?

Was the amnesia used from soma in this cross?
Just curious.
Thanks
TR

My thoughts and expressions shall not be dictated by a tyrant of any sort.

"Beware, There are Trolls everywhere!"

Tropical Rain jest offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 09:50 AM   #50
RUDEBOI

RUDEBOI has a spectacular aura aboutRUDEBOI has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tropical Rain View Post

Was the amnesia used from soma in this cross?
Just curious.
Thanks
TR
It's written in the Sour Amnesia catologue description to be the Original South Holland Amnesia Clone. I'm not tryin to be a dickhead but you should try the search feature, it stops a bunch of repetitive posts.
RUDEBOI jest offline   Quote
Old 11-01-2011, 01:42 PM   #51
gaiusmarius
Supadupamod

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
the smell is a bit like the first nycd i smoked in amsterdam back in 06. it has a kind of rhubarb smell with a typical hazy background. i took a test bud yesterday, in a few days i'll have some idea of the smoke too. as far as i can tell both phenos smell similar so far. took a few pics too yesterday will try post them asap. i can't wait to smoke these girls.
Old 11-01-2011, 05:54 PM   #53
Tropical Rain
Haze, Kush & Grey Goose

Tropical Rain has much to be proud ofTropical Rain has much to be proud ofTropical Rain has much to be proud ofTropical Rain has much to be proud ofTropical Rain has much to be proud ofTropical Rain has much to be proud ofTropical Rain has much to be proud ofTropical Rain has much to be proud ofTropical Rain has much to be proud ofTropical Rain has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUDEBOI View Post
It's written in the Sour Amnesia catologue description to be the Original South Holland Amnesia Clone. I'm not tryin to be a dickhead but you should try the search feature, it stops a bunch of repetitive posts.
Look I made the post regardless if you liked it or not. Your attempt to school me about repetitive posts was repetitive yourself, you should find something better to do. Alas your response was certainly of the dickhead capacity, not to mention unwarranted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaiusmarius View Post
the smell is a bit like the first nycd i smoked in amsterdam back in 06. it has a kind of rhubarb smell with a typical hazy background. i took a test bud yesterday, in a few days i'll have some idea of the smoke too. as far as i can tell both phenos smell similar so far. took a few pics too yesterday will try post them asap. i can't wait to smoke these girls.
Wonderful! Hopefully the smell transfers to taste as well.
Thanks!
TR

Old 11-01-2011, 06:18 PM   #54
gaiusmarius
Supadupamod

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Shhh~ View Post
Pics ftw GM
you convinced me to resize and upload them instead of trimming lol.

Quote:
Look I made the post regardless if you liked it or not. Your attempt to school me about repetitive posts was repetitive yourself, you should find something better to do. Alas your response was certainly of the dickhead capacity, not to mention unwarranted.

Wonderful! Hopefully the smell transfers to taste as well.
Thanks!
TR
will be interesting smoke for sure, with smells that strong it has to translate to the taste i'd think. i hope so anyway.

latest pics from day 69 of 12/12

this is the clone of pheno 5

bud on the left is a lowest branch from pheno 5

top bud pheno 7

Old 11-01-2011, 07:08 PM   #55
HortiLab

HortiLab has a brilliant futureHortiLab has a brilliant futureHortiLab has a brilliant futureHortiLab has a brilliant futureHortiLab has a brilliant futureHortiLab has a brilliant futureHortiLab has a brilliant futureHortiLab has a brilliant futureHortiLab has a brilliant futureHortiLab has a brilliant futureHortiLab has a brilliant future
Thumbs up

Nice pics gaius~...

Already very curious how you will like the smoke!

2011 9th Legends of Hashish Dinner Hashish Cup 3rd Place - StarBlood
2011 24th Hightimes Cannabis Cup: Seed Company Indica Cup 2nd Place - StarBud
2010 23rd Hightimes Cannabis Cup: Seed Company Hash Cup 1st Place - StarBud Meltz
2010 23rd Hightimes Cannabis Cup: Sativa Cup 3rd Place - Sour Power
2010 Spannabis Champions Cup: Indoor Bio Cup 2nd Place - StarBud
2009 22nd Hightimes Cannabis Cup: Indica Cup 1st Place - StarBud
2009 IC Mag 420 Cup: Breeder Indica Cup 1st Place - StarBud
2008 IC Mag 420 Cup: Hash Cup 1st Place - Bubble Bobble
2008 IC Mag 420 Cup: Breeder Indica Cup 2nd Place - Cheese

HortiLab jest offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 11:18 AM   #56
~Shhh~
JETS

~Shhh~ has disabled reputation
Daaammn!!! look @ #7 not to take away anything from the otehr phenos, but that girls a beast! I hope for you that is a great smoke, and it really looks like it will be She go well in one of your signature SOG's on the slabs bro!
~Shhh~ jest offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 12:17 PM   #57
bobblehead

bobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivor
Looking good! SA is definitely some great smoke! Keep up the good work.

"it is better to be a human being dissatisfied than a pig satisfied; better to be Socrates dissatisfied than a fool satisfied"-
John Stuart Mill

bobblehead's organic bedroom of high brix gardening

bobblehead overtakes over
The Float Valve Auto Watering Thread
bobblepods v2.0. bobbleracks revamped- 4lbs 1gpw+
1800w flip pods... over
bobblehead's 1800w coco coliseumdone
bobblehead's 1200w Stadium v2.0. Many strains.
-over
bobblehead jest offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 05:18 PM   #58
Tropical Rain
Haze, Kush & Grey Goose

Quote:
Daaammn!!! look @ #7 not to take away anything from the otehr phenos, but that girls a beast!
I agree, & if the smell translates to taste. I'm game for a pack! Waiting for chop & smoke report!
TR

Old 11-02-2011, 05:42 PM   #59
gaiusmarius
Supadupamod

Quote:
Originally Posted by HortiLab View Post
Nice pics gaius~...

Already very curious how you will like the smoke!
thanks man, but i must say the plants did all the work, lol. i also can't wait to smoke these girls. like i said so far the 2 phenos seem to smell the same. like i said the first smell that hit me was similar to nycd i smoked at nols place, same kind of rhubarb smell that you tasted from that, but instead of the diesely background of the nycd it has a more hazy background smell. should be a very distinct smoke, can't wait...

Quote:
Daaammn!!! look @ #7 not to take away anything from the otehr phenos, but that girls a beast! I hope for you that is a great smoke, and it really looks like it will be She go well in one of your signature SOG's on the slabs bro!
yeah bro i know the 7 is rocking some real nice weight as well as great trichome coverage. although i do think some of that is because of growing circumstances. that pheno was the only one that was not over grown and lanky when put to flower. as for the clone version of the 5 i was afraid to let it veg too long, but it seems another day or 2 would have been good. anyway all in all i really hope the 7 pheno can be saved as a mum, so far i'm only sure of the 5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
Looking good! SA is definitely some great smoke! Keep up the good work.
cool, i look forward to it thats for sure. always nice trying new strains.

Quote:
I agree, & if the smell translates to taste. I'm game for a pack! Waiting for chop & smoke report!
TR
will do a smoke report once it's harvested and well dry. i'm hopping also for the smell to translate well to the taste. also very curious about the high.

Old 11-02-2011, 08:18 PM   #60
dimodz
Elite StrainCloneHunter

dimodz has a brilliant futuredimodz has a brilliant futuredimodz has a brilliant futuredimodz has a brilliant futuredimodz has a brilliant futuredimodz has a brilliant futuredimodz has a brilliant futuredimodz has a brilliant futuredimodz has a brilliant futuredimodz has a brilliant futuredimodz has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaiusmarius View Post

wish i could be there with you guys even just for a couple of days would be cool.....have a great time.

thanks mate

your Sour Amnesia looks good

Full Baked Development & Research Lab

420 Safe Owner & Founder

H
ybridsFromHell

dimodz jest offline   Quote