Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique Vendors > HortiLab Seeds > Souramnesia - HortiLab

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Dark Heart Nursery
Souramnesia - HortiLab Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2011, 01:23 PM #21
HortiLab

HortiLab is just really niceHortiLab is just really niceHortiLab is just really niceHortiLab is just really niceHortiLab is just really niceHortiLab is just really niceHortiLab is just really niceHortiLab is just really niceHortiLab is just really niceHortiLab is just really niceHortiLab is just really nice
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaiusmarius View Post
thanks mate, i have high hopes for this strain considering who made it horti is a hard core smoker so if he says it's good, it's good.

they are doing well, slowly but surely getting big enough to clone. will sex them by taking a clone off each one and flowering the clone in the flowering space while it's rooting, this way i can see in max 14 days which are female. unless sex shows early. they look like they will need hardly any veg time when it come time to flower clones. i can't wait...

SA 5

the other 4 SA's along the wall including the twins in one pot. will be very interesting to see how many females i get, with luck at least 1 of the twins will be a girl.

one of these days i'll take them out 1 by 1 to take pics.
Thanks for the kinds words gaius~!

Exactly, in a SOG setup "Sour Amnesia" clones need very little veg time...just saw a nice slab grow here, where the clones (25/m2) where flowered as soon as the roots popped out of the 7,5x7,5 blocks and turned into a beautiful canopy!

2011 9th Legends of Hashish Dinner Hashish Cup 3rd Place - StarBlood
2011 24th Hightimes Cannabis Cup: Seed Company Indica Cup 2nd Place - StarBud
2010 23rd Hightimes Cannabis Cup: Seed Company Hash Cup 1st Place - StarBud Meltz
2010 23rd Hightimes Cannabis Cup: Sativa Cup 3rd Place - Sour Power
2010 Spannabis Champions Cup: Indoor Bio Cup 2nd Place - StarBud
2009 22nd Hightimes Cannabis Cup: Indica Cup 1st Place - StarBud
2009 IC Mag 420 Cup: Breeder Indica Cup 1st Place - StarBud
2008 IC Mag 420 Cup: Hash Cup 1st Place - Bubble Bobble
2008 IC Mag 420 Cup: Breeder Indica Cup 2nd Place - Cheese

HortiLab is offline Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 10:42 PM #22
Chem&M
Mountains in my backyard, where they suppose to be....

Chem&M is just really niceChem&M is just really niceChem&M is just really niceChem&M is just really niceChem&M is just really niceChem&M is just really niceChem&M is just really niceChem&M is just really niceChem&M is just really nice
Hey Hortilab!! \

I know I've been absent. If you've seen my thread it was LEO issues and work, but all my Sour A fem's are vegged 4-5 feet tall and I'll get a thread up soon. I'm keeping this one in my personal selections.

I don't expect to still be in the contest, but ant to post my results anyway. It's good work with your great genetics on a warehouse scale.

Sorry for the absence. I appreciated the chance.

Both my Fem's are Sativa as shit.

"A Good Breeder is able to practice breeding in a way that allows him to improve his art. A bad breeder always blows around the market stroking his own ego, lying about his wares, & generally making people feel uncomfortable by their presence." - The Breeders Bible p.6

Chem's Guide to Making Cannabis Bushes: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=185729

Chem's Garden 2011: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=4120707#post4 120707

Chem&M is offline Quote
Old 06-24-2011, 11:15 PM #23
gaiusmarius
IC Janitor in Training

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chem&M View Post
Hey Hortilab!! \

I know I've been absent. If you've seen my thread it was LEO issues and work, but all my Sour A fem's are vegged 4-5 feet tall and I'll get a thread up soon. I'm keeping this one in my personal selections.

I don't expect to still be in the contest, but ant to post my results anyway. It's good work with your great genetics on a warehouse scale.

wow they will get big, hope you will post pics as they go 12/12
gaiusmarius is offline Quote
Old 06-25-2011, 06:44 PM #24
HortiLab

HortiLab is just really niceHortiLab is just really niceHortiLab is just really niceHortiLab is just really niceHortiLab is just really niceHortiLab is just really niceHortiLab is just really niceHortiLab is just really niceHortiLab is just really niceHortiLab is just really niceHortiLab is just really nice
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chem&M View Post
Hey Hortilab!! \

No worries about the contest Chem&M...no, I wasn´t aware of your LEO troubles. Hope all is still relativly good in your part of the woods!?

Happy to hear that the Sour A´s are still alive & kicking!

4- 5 feet tall already...nice...are you cutting clones or are you going to flower those big plants? If yes, expect quite a stretch!

Anyways, looking forward you see the Sour A´s flower in your garden!!

2010 23rd Hightimes Cannabis Cup: Seed Company Hash Cup 1st Place - StarBud Meltz

Old 06-26-2011, 04:25 PM #25
Chem&M
Mountains in my backyard, where they suppose to be....

Chem&M is just really niceChem&M is just really niceChem&M is just really niceChem&M is just really niceChem&M is just really niceChem&M is just really niceChem&M is just really niceChem&M is just really niceChem&M is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by HortiLab View Post
No worries about the contest Chem&M...no, I wasn´t aware of your LEO troubles. Hope all is still relativly good in your part of the woods!?

Happy to hear that the Sour A´s are still alive & kicking!

4- 5 feet tall already...nice...are you cutting clones or are you going to flower those big plants? If yes, expect quite a stretch!

Anyways, looking forward you see the Sour A´s flower in your garden!!

I'm good HL. Thanks. As of the 15th, I was the only registered state grower who passed city code and LEO inspection in my county. I'm sure others will, but I'm good. No charges and I even heard, "We're impressed".......

Anyway, I am flowering the big ones in the warehouse because I had to stash some strains, but I got cuts before flower and am going to run them in my basement too. In the works right now.

Huge leaves. I'll keep you in the loop. Thanks again.

"A Good Breeder is able to practice breeding in a way that allows him to improve his art. A bad breeder always blows around the market stroking his own ego, lying about his wares, & generally making people feel uncomfortable by their presence." - The Breeders Bible p.6

Chem's Guide to Making Cannabis Bushes: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=185729

Chem's Garden 2011: https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?p=4120707#post4 120707

Chem&M is offline Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 01:21 AM #26
gaiusmarius
IC Janitor in Training

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
update

well its been a while, but they are finally big enough to make clones which is done. here are the 5 phenos i'm left with. alas i'm fighting some pm at the moment and these pics were taking just before i sprayed them all down with a fennel oil mixture. tomorrow they will get sprayed with nettle fpe and i already gave them horsetail tea for the silica it contains. so i should get this pm crap under control. just a matter of strengthening the plants by regularly spraying with nettle tea during veg.

pheno 1 and 7 the twins

as you can see they are very close together and one of them is only a 1 stem plant so far, i gave it the tag pheno 7 now just so i don't get confused when they show sex etc.

pheno 4 if my notes are correct not sure now...

pheno 2

pheno 5

your poor plants got the pm from my sdxcj5....

clones made and will be flowered when rooted.....

Old 07-14-2011, 12:17 PM #27
~Shhh~
JETS

~Shhh~ has disabled reputation
fookin pm ay, what a bummer glad to hear you will have it under control though. Good luck with that bro
~Shhh~ is offline Quote
Old 07-14-2011, 01:19 PM #28
StRa
Señor Member

StRa is a name known to allStRa is a name known to allStRa is a name known to allStRa is a name known to allStRa is a name known to allStRa is a name known to allStRa is a name known to allStRa is a name known to allStRa is a name known to allStRa is a name known to allStRa is a name known to all
Nice show as usual gaius!!!

ॐॐॐॐॐॐॐ ॐॐॐॐॐॐॐ
StRa is offline Quote
Old 07-15-2011, 01:22 PM #29
HortiLab

Greetings gaius~

Can´t wait too see you flower those "Sour Amnesia" clones!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Shhh~ View Post
fookin pm ay, what a bummer glad to hear you will have it under control though. Good luck with that bro
Good luck form me as well. PM can be a major pita! Hope the biological approach works for you!

If it won´t, I can recommend SCORE from Syngenta with the active ingredient "difenoconazole" (but only for your mother plants).

Old 07-15-2011, 04:34 PM #30
gaiusmarius
IC Janitor in Training

yeah i'm considering trying to get something like amistar or heritage for the mums and then continue with the bio approach to stop it coming back.