greetz again Horti,
well things have been moving along, i have a feeling i worked out the cloning trouble, but only time will tell for sure. i noticed those rw cubes i used were much denser and harder then what i normally use. trying some simple water cloning now as a last resort to try keep hold of the genetics.
in the end im down to 2 females,1 was one of the plants that grew out of that twin seed. of the few clones that survived 2 were a male pheno lol.
further more, i discovered some pests, after not checking on them for about a week. so added to the fact that im flowering the moms that were never ment to be flowerd it was all a bit ups and downs.
this one was small due to the male twin in the same pot taking all the space and light. as soon as i chopped the male, she started to prosper.
here we have pheno 5 in clone form.
i still have 5 seeds, so at some point i'll grow them again, specially if my space is finished and ready.