Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique Vendors > HortiLab Seeds > Souramnesia - HortiLab

Thread Title Search    
Click to see great products at Aqua Lab!
 Souramnesia - HortiLab Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2011, 05:12 PM   #1
gaiusmarius
Supadupamod

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
Thumbs up Souramnesia - HortiLab

Planting Souramnesia Day

while meeting my old friend Hortilab on Paddis boat at the 420 in Amsterdam recently during a nice smokeout i was honored with 2 packs of Hortilab seeds, SourAmnesia and an unmarked pack which i'd forgotten what they were, lol. was a stoned night is my excuse

anyway knowing the high standards of Hortilab from past meetings i didn't hesitate to get some of these going right away. planted 5 today in RW cubes, i know i should have done the whole pack at once, but i'm doing a couple other strains too so sticking with 5 and hopping for 2 females to run clones from when the time comes. marked them as SA1 to SA5.

so many thanks for the chance to grow your genetics man!

will post pics soon, not much to see so far, just some tagged cubes, lol.
gaiusmarius jest offline   Quote
Old 05-12-2011, 01:00 AM   #2
gaiusmarius
Supadupamod

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
update 1

the SourAmnesia looks to be second to hatch from this batch, basically first sign after 36 hours...good sign i think

day 1

36 hours later

Old 05-12-2011, 10:46 PM   #3
HortiLab

HortiLab has a brilliant futureHortiLab has a brilliant futureHortiLab has a brilliant futureHortiLab has a brilliant futureHortiLab has a brilliant futureHortiLab has a brilliant futureHortiLab has a brilliant futureHortiLab has a brilliant futureHortiLab has a brilliant futureHortiLab has a brilliant futureHortiLab has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Welcome onboard gaiusmarius!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaiusmarius View Post
Planting Souramnesia Day

while meeting my old friend Hortilab on Paddis boat at the 420 in Amsterdam recently during a nice smokeout i was honored with 2 packs of Hortilab seeds, SourAmnesia and an unmarked pack which i'd forgotten what they were, lol. was a stoned night is my excuse

anyway knowing the high standards of Hortilab from past meetings i didn't hesitate to get some of these going right away. planted 5 today in RW cubes, i know i should have done the whole pack at once, but i'm doing a couple other strains too so sticking with 5 and hopping for 2 females to run clones from when the time comes. marked them as SA1 to SA5.

so many thanks for the chance to grow your genetics man!

will post pics soon, not much to see so far, just some tagged cubes, lol.
Greetings gaius~, the 420 session on Paddis Boat was a blast for sure! Good times...only too short!

Great news that you started a couple of "SourAmnesia" seeds. Itīs my pleasure to see you grow them in your garden.

By the way, the unmarked pack is "Super Sour Skunk".

2011 9th Legends of Hashish Dinner Hashish Cup 3rd Place - StarBlood
2011 24th Hightimes Cannabis Cup: Seed Company Indica Cup 2nd Place - StarBud
2010 23rd Hightimes Cannabis Cup: Seed Company Hash Cup 1st Place - StarBud Meltz
2010 23rd Hightimes Cannabis Cup: Sativa Cup 3rd Place - Sour Power
2010 Spannabis Champions Cup: Indoor Bio Cup 2nd Place - StarBud
2009 22nd Hightimes Cannabis Cup: Indica Cup 1st Place - StarBud
2009 IC Mag 420 Cup: Breeder Indica Cup 1st Place - StarBud
2008 IC Mag 420 Cup: Hash Cup 1st Place - Bubble Bobble
2008 IC Mag 420 Cup: Breeder Indica Cup 2nd Place - Cheese

HortiLab jest offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2011, 05:53 AM   #4
dimodz
Elite StrainCloneHunter

dimodz has a brilliant futuredimodz has a brilliant futuredimodz has a brilliant futuredimodz has a brilliant futuredimodz has a brilliant futuredimodz has a brilliant futuredimodz has a brilliant futuredimodz has a brilliant futuredimodz has a brilliant futuredimodz has a brilliant futuredimodz has a brilliant future
high bro

subscribed

Full Baked Development & Research Lab

420 Safe Owner & Founder

H
ybridsFromHell

dimodz jest offline   Quote
Old 05-14-2011, 09:18 PM   #5
gaiusmarius
Supadupamod

Quote:
Originally Posted by HortiLab View Post
Greetings gaius~, the 420 session on Paddis Boat was a blast for sure! Good times...only too short!

Great news that you started a couple of "SourAmnesia" seeds. Itīs my pleasure to see you grow them in your garden.

By the way, the unmarked pack is "Super Sour Skunk".
Hey Hortilab,

nice to see you in this thread right at the start. i just hope i can do your genetics proud. many thanks for the reminder about the Super Sour Skunk. sounds like another interesting cross. used to grow a lot of SuperSkunk at a certain point back in the day. so what is the sour from in that cross?

anyway 4 out of 5 clearly showing the will to live despite my best efforts to kill them lol. 2 of them popped really fast, the other 2 a bit slower, now just waiting to see if the other one shows up after all.

yeah time in Amsterdam was too short, would have loved to have more time and some of my own bud to show off, lol. ah well maybe at the HT cup eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimodz View Post
high bro

subscribed
was great meeting you at the 420 dimodz, good of you to drop in here mate, let the good times roll

day 3

peace out y'all
Old 05-17-2011, 07:33 PM   #6
gaiusmarius
Supadupamod

day 5

interestingly the seed with two bellies seems to have made twins, we will see if both survive...

after i noticed it looked strange i gently exposed the seed to find it had broken into 2 seedlings.

so if the others all make it i'll have 6 plants from 5 seeds lol.

Old 05-17-2011, 10:08 PM   #7
bobblehead

bobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivorbobblehead is a survivor
lol, I love twins! Welcome aboard!

"it is better to be a human being dissatisfied than a pig satisfied; better to be Socrates dissatisfied than a fool satisfied"-
John Stuart Mill

bobblehead's organic bedroom of high brix gardening

bobblehead overtakes over
The Float Valve Auto Watering Thread
bobblepods v2.0. bobbleracks revamped- 4lbs 1gpw+
1800w flip pods... over
bobblehead's 1800w coco coliseumdone
bobblehead's 1200w Stadium v2.0. Many strains.
-over
bobblehead jest offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 02:36 AM   #8
dimodz
Elite StrainCloneHunter

dimodz has a brilliant futuredimodz has a brilliant futuredimodz has a brilliant futuredimodz has a brilliant futuredimodz has a brilliant futuredimodz has a brilliant futuredimodz has a brilliant futuredimodz has a brilliant futuredimodz has a brilliant futuredimodz has a brilliant futuredimodz has a brilliant future
yeah gaiusmarius

i think the next time we see us at the HTCC time in adam

peace

Full Baked Development & Research Lab

420 Safe Owner & Founder

H
ybridsFromHell

dimodz jest offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 11:38 PM   #9
gaiusmarius
Supadupamod

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobblehead View Post
lol, I love twins! Welcome aboard!
yeah the twins are doing great looks like they both plan to survive, so i go 6 out of 5 seeds, nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimodz View Post
yeah gaiusmarius

i think the next time we see us at the HTCC time in adam

peace
yeah am thinking of making it for hightimes cup, would sure be cool to hook up again. maybe next time i'll have some happy brother to share lol.

Old 05-22-2011, 10:16 PM   #10
HortiLab

HortiLab has a brilliant futureHortiLab has a brilliant futureHortiLab has a brilliant futureHortiLab has a brilliant futureHortiLab has a brilliant futureHortiLab has a brilliant futureHortiLab has a brilliant futureHortiLab has a brilliant futureHortiLab has a brilliant futureHortiLab has a brilliant futureHortiLab has a brilliant future
Thumbs up

Quote:
yeah the twins are doing great looks like they both plan to survive, so i go 6 out of 5 seeds, nice.
Haha gaius~...to be honest you got the first "Sour Amnesia" twins I am aware of! Really looking forward too see you do your coco magic!
Or do you have other plans concerning your choice of medium?

2010 23rd Hightimes Cannabis Cup: Seed Company Hash Cup 1st Place - StarBud Meltz

Old 05-26-2011, 06:05 PM   #11
gaiusmarius
Supadupamod

Quote:
Haha gaius~...to be honest you got the first "Sour Amnesia" twins I am aware of! Really looking forward too see you do your coco magic!
Or do you have other plans concerning your choice of medium?
yeah the whole rock wool phase is slow and boring. but as soon as i plant them on coco with drip irrigation, things will speed up. with luck i'll be able to make a bunch of clones from them in time for my next flowering run.

sadly one of them looks like its dead, so i'm back down to 5 plants from 5 seeds. that twin seed has saved the statistics lol.

Old 05-30-2011, 01:18 PM   #12
HortiLab

Thumbs up

Quote:
yeah the whole rock wool phase is slow and boring. but as soon as i plant them on coco with drip irrigation, things will speed up. with luck i'll be able to make a bunch of clones from them in time for my next flowering run.
Word! Canīt wait to see them on some coco slabs with drip irrigation.

Old 06-02-2011, 06:02 PM   #13
gaiusmarius
Supadupamod

update

Quote:
Word! Canīt wait to see them on some coco slabs with drip irrigation.
well yesterday was the day, i finally planted them on coco and hooked up drip lines. they are only under a 250w hps for now. these will be used to make clones so the road ahead is still a few months long. how long do i have to expect them to need 12/12? it's gonna be so interesting to flower these out. if i hadn't lost one i'd have 6 plants from 5 seeds, but oh well.

planting to coco day

prepping pots of coco

i stabilized that last one that's leaning a bit in this pic

all done, all new and old mums on coco

lets hope i get mostly ladies eh?

Old 06-06-2011, 07:55 PM   #14
gaiusmarius
Supadupamod

update

here we are a few days of veg after planting, all 5 looking like they plan to survive.

gonna be nice flowering some of these, i just wonder what to expect in terms of flowering time. more or less then 10 weeks of 12/12?
Old 06-10-2011, 01:24 AM   #15
HortiLab

Quote:
i just wonder what to expect in terms of flowering time. more or less then 10 weeks of 12/12?
Around 10-11 weeks with a very good yield if grown in a dialed in setup.
I am sure once hooked to the drippers, your plants will blow up very fast!