What's new

organic c99

supherbb

:wave:

Long time lurker of the organic forums as well as a few others. I've been growing for about 5 years now and I owe all of the progress I've made to ICMAG! Time to start giving back.

Here are some shots of last years c99.

6 Weeks into flower

4 Weeks

:sasmokin: supherbb

supherbb

I had 6 plants. 3 of which were straight pineapple dankness, 2 more of a tropical fruit salad, and one with more a rotten fruit smell. All phenos were pure goodness, and I can't recommend c99 enough for daytime smoke.

Before the cure the tastes were already pretty strong through the vape. After a 3 week cure, the smells all increased greatly, opening the jar was a treat. The one pheno that smelled like rotten fruit lost it's 'rotten' smell in the cure, and ended up more like the tropical fruit salad pheno. Pure pineapple/fruit goodness in a J, bong, bowl or vape.

SKAGITMAGIC

I'm doing a chemical grow of C99, Pineapple flavored, Useing Plant marvel nutes.dang, it's just the one plant,it smell awesome, got a couple clones though for next round. I need to figure a better supprt system, the netting seemed to mess with bud production, Raggety's the word.i took these pics tonight at 53 days 12 x 12. i'm gonna try her again, I think the Mrs. is gonna like Cinderrella 99!!

Attachments

• P1080634.JPG
    P1080634.JPG
    59 KB · Views: 11
  • P1080633.JPG
    P1080633.JPG
    43.2 KB · Views: 11
  • P1080631.JPG
    P1080631.JPG
    48.4 KB · Views: 12

TicalionStalion

man I ran a C99 a few yrs ago...what a beautiful strain, I totally regret losing her...I grew one single C99 in a 5 gal bucket and yielded thru the roof. what a great looking/tasting/smelling, fruity strain...cant remember, but I think the high was killer too. great strain, lemme see if I cant dig up a pic...

...I swear to god I just smelled this lady as I was finding the pic on the comp...trippy shit...as soon as I opened the pic, I could smell the pineapple....subconscious shit.

here she was from a few years back, around day 40. had her as a cut, idk where she came from originally.

Attachments

• c99 1.jpg
    c99 1.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 12
  • c99 2.jpg
    c99 2.jpg
    110.4 KB · Views: 11
  • c99 3.jpg
    c99 3.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 13

soil margin

Veteran
Good to see more high quality organic growers.

Make sure to let us know how it tastes. Best part of growing org imo.

Latest posts

Latest posts