What's new

GDP Haze - Test Grow

woolybear

Veteran
Welcome to the ICMAG GDP Haze tester's club!

Looks like the CSG crew is on vacation though?

Calimed

Veteran
Nine of the 10 seeds germinated. The one that didn't was cracked. One of the seedlings never took off and I have just recently transplanted 7 of the 8 from small solo cups to where they are now:

The last one is a runt:

They will all be under the T5 for a few more days, then in to the tent under the HPS for further vegetative growth.

Calimed

Veteran

Going great so far! These babies are growing up and starting to show sex...mostly female :jump:. By this weekend they will be transplanted into 3g pots except for any obvious males. Those will be separated for pollen collection. A branch or two will be dedicated for f2's. Once they are adjusted to their new pots, they get flipped.

All but two plants, the runt and the plant in picture number 2, have been topped twice. The runt is finally filling out the red cup it is in and will be transplanted shortly. I don't really know why I haven't topped the other yet :chin:.

Current nutes per gallon:

Canna A + B - 10ml each
Rhizotonic - 10ml
Cannazym - 10ml
Drip Clean - few drops
GH Ph down to ~6 (Yellow, I use drops)

Coming soon...individual shots of each plant.

Calimed

Veteran

Four plants are showing pistols, one might be male, and I'm unsure about the rest. I'm trying to wait until they all show sex before potting up...

After topping a few times, they've grown rather leafy, so I've started plucking some of the larger fan leaves as they start to cover up the lower shoots. This mostly consists of cleaning up the 2 fan leaves just below a topping, leaves cluttering up the center, and leaves attacking neighboring plants.

Calimed

Veteran
Day 7 of flowering:

Three confirmed females now, maybe 4... The lankier phenos are taking longer to show.

Calimed

Veteran

Wow, looks like only one male...

Cleaned everything up under the bar and thinned out the weak.

Last pic is the runt, completely caught up with the rest!

Calimed

Veteran
Day 14:

To keep a hold on stretch, I've been rubbing stems and repositioning branches. The girls in the back right and back left seem to be stretching the most.

By the end of this weekend I'll be taking clones any cleaning up anything else that won't receive much light.

Current nutrients per gallon:

Canna A + B - 10ml each
Rhizotonic - ~2ml
Cannazym - 10ml
Drip Clean - couple drops

Calimed

Veteran
Hey Sneakinmak13, mostly sweet fruit with the crispness of an apple. Definitely noticing the GDP scent.

Calimed

Veteran
Below is GDP Haze Pheno #1 at day 50. It looks like she will finish earlier than the rest. Her scent, similar to the others, is like the inside of a fresh apple, but with a faint hint of skunk.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php