Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique Vendors > Kryptonite Seeds > Strawberry Creme Sativa

Thread Title Search
Click to Visit Dark Heart Nursery
Strawberry Creme Sativa Thread Tools
Old 05-31-2011, 10:23 PM #51
Apicalmeristem

Apicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of lightApicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of lightApicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of lightApicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of lightApicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of lightApicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of lightApicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of lightApicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of lightApicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of lightApicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of lightApicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of light
Looking good 303 those things are gonna get big quick on you, make sure you start working with them soon or they might just get out of control. I'm really excited to see the other phenotypes that are gonna come out of these seeds. I hope for your sake you get a Screme leaning lady but I'm sure whatever you get will be very nice. Hell just talking about it makes me think tonight might be a good time to plant some more SCS seeds.
Apicalmeristem is offline Quote

Old 06-06-2011, 04:36 AM #52
303hydro
senior primate of the 303 cornbread mafia

303hydro is just really nice303hydro is just really nice303hydro is just really nice303hydro is just really nice303hydro is just really nice303hydro is just really nice303hydro is just really nice303hydro is just really nice303hydro is just really nice
Where's that juicy strawberry goodness at?

Still no signs of sex.

My personal garden:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=211246
303hydro is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 06-06-2011, 05:29 PM #53
Apicalmeristem

Apicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of lightApicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of lightApicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of lightApicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of lightApicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of lightApicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of lightApicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of lightApicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of lightApicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of lightApicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of lightApicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of light
Ask and you shall receive, Strawberry goodness.
She at 70 days today and looks like she gonna be done in about a week. The smell is delicious, creamy strawberry candy. She has also really plumped up and hardened, I was worried at first with the name being Strawberry Creme Sativa that I would likely end up with a fluffier sativa type nugget, this is not the case. Very nice breeding is all i can really say. I think this lady will be around for a good while in my rooms. Well on to the pics. I had an out break of mites in the room and had to deal with that but because this plant is so close to harvest im just gonna have to ride it out. luckily they wont have much time to do damage.

Old 06-09-2011, 10:07 PM #54
eskimo

eskimo is a jewel in the rougheskimo is a jewel in the rougheskimo is a jewel in the rougheskimo is a jewel in the rougheskimo is a jewel in the rougheskimo is a jewel in the rougheskimo is a jewel in the rough
nice...hawe some of the aswell, still in seedform...but i think i will start them ...

where is the difference between you and I ?? the place and time we where born ?? the rollplay inbetween ?? live is live is live is live allways and every(w)here and we are all part of it...its just luck where we are born intoo.... we are all here and now....You is I and I is You ...just from a othere side...

...every new day is nice day...as long as you give your part to make it nice for everyone ...or...at least for someone
....We receive what we send...

...om shanti om
eskimo is offline Quote

Old 06-09-2011, 10:13 PM #55
ToxicSeeds

ToxicSeeds is on a distinguished road
Looks great man... Stellar genetics!!
ToxicSeeds is offline Quote

Old 06-10-2011, 07:34 PM #56
dramamine

Great job, Apical..looks really tasty. Fat buds on a stick. Looks to be an easy trim, too. Can't wait to hear how she smokes..keep it up, man!

Old 06-10-2011, 09:19 PM #57
Apicalmeristem

Eskimo, germ those seeds buddy. Your only gonna be happy you did. Then post up some pics here so we can see your phenos
Toxic, thanks man and yes the genetic combination of the parents was well chosen, truly steller genetics
Dramamine, wish you coul smell her man she smells even better than she looks. I'm also very excited to smoke her. She really bulked up at the end of flower and the bud hardened very nicely, depending on how she smokes and yields I might move a portion of my room to running her soley. I am trying her out in my bucket system for a run and if she performs as she did in soil.
I'll be getting some pics up of her next run, she's about a week into flower now and just starting to get into her stretch.

Old 06-10-2011, 10:39 PM #58
303hydro
senior primate of the 303 cornbread mafia

303hydro is just really nice303hydro is just really nice303hydro is just really nice303hydro is just really nice303hydro is just really nice303hydro is just really nice303hydro is just really nice303hydro is just really nice303hydro is just really nice
Looking great. These things are taking forever to sex but it appears I got one boy so far...

My personal garden:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=211246
303hydro is offline Quote

Old 06-14-2011, 03:11 AM #59
Apicalmeristem

Hey 303 how are things goin, get any ladies yet? Im rooting for you buddy.
So my lady has been chopped. Took her to 75 days and she looked ready. Might take her another week next time. She smells delicious and looks amazing, i had her drying for the last five says or so days and she is over powering most of the other plants in the drying room. Looks like she yielded extremely well for such a small plant in a small container. Im thinkin 1 1/2 to 1 3/4 zips off her. Not to shabby for a one gallon container full of recycled soil. Ill get some pics up of trimmed buds to show how she finished out

Old 06-14-2011, 08:55 PM #60
Apicalmeristem

Little picture update.
Heres my lady in the big buckets doin her thing. She is about 5 days into flower and just starting to get stretchin. Cant wait to see how she produces in the bucket system.
Till next time