Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique Vendors > Kryptonite Seeds > Strawberry Creme Sativa

Thread Title Search    
Advertise on ICMag - Click for more info
 Strawberry Creme Sativa Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-07-2011, 02:02 AM   #76
wemary

wemary is on a distinguished road
Looking forward to the pics Capt.
wemary jest offline   Quote

Old 07-10-2011, 11:50 PM   #77
Apicalmeristem

Apicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond repute
303 those are looking great. Gonna strech to high heaven im sure, looks like your doing a good job keeping her in line with the supercropping.
Got a little update here of the SCS at day 42 flower. She's starting to fill in and get frosty gonna be another 30 something days till shes done , man oh man is she gonna be good

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-11-2011, 01:45 AM   #78
303hydro
senior primate of the 303 cornbread mafia

303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of
What is crazy is I think my plant has been in 12/12 light for about eh 40 days lol. Maybe a pheno, probably the leds and the fact I dumped salt into the roots during week one. Vigorous plant though! Wish I could find more info on the Lebanese Dad - heard it tends to autoflower inside which still sounds like fun to me.

My personal garden:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=211246
303hydro jest offline   Quote

Old 07-28-2011, 06:39 PM   #79
Apicalmeristem

Apicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond repute
Hey everyone sorry for the lag in updates Ive been dealing with some personal stuff and it took away from my time here at IC. But that's over and I can now get back to my weekly routine of pictures and posts.
So Ive got some pics here of my lady at about 9 weeks flower and she is really pumpin out the bud. Gonna be a good yield on this lady. I also have one in in the first week of flower and she is pretty good size and is stretching to high heaven right now. I really enjoy this plant an dam stoked to have it in my stable, so without further adieu.... Pictures
New lady in flower

Lady 9 weeks in

Old 12-02-2011, 03:47 PM   #80
ClearBarbedFunk
lost in the Haze

ClearBarbedFunk is a survivorClearBarbedFunk is a survivorClearBarbedFunk is a survivorClearBarbedFunk is a survivorClearBarbedFunk is a survivorClearBarbedFunk is a survivorClearBarbedFunk is a survivorClearBarbedFunk is a survivorClearBarbedFunk is a survivorClearBarbedFunk is a survivorClearBarbedFunk is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by humbleguy View Post
Strawberry cream; San diego's finest cut. Picked this clone only a couple of years back.
Strawberry Creme is a cut i found in my seedline many years ago, believe its been around since 04. ive made many hybrids with it over the years, i gave it to crip.

heres a thread on it and and where its at now. its not a san diego cut, although the one you have may have come from seed over the years as well.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=47788

CBF

"i just wanna produce"
ClearBarbedFunk jest offline   Quote

Old 01-18-2012, 04:29 AM   #81
Apicalmeristem

Well, nice of you to tell us how it is CBF. Thank you. Thought id show a current run with my SCS lady. She really knows how to put out. Not the best shot but a good show of her yield potential. This plant should produce between 1/2 and 3/4 pounds, not too shabby,eh?

Old 01-18-2012, 04:36 AM   #82
redneck shogun
Gnomes turn my compost pile

redneck shogun has much to be proud ofredneck shogun has much to be proud ofredneck shogun has much to be proud ofredneck shogun has much to be proud ofredneck shogun has much to be proud ofredneck shogun has much to be proud ofredneck shogun has much to be proud ofredneck shogun has much to be proud of
I've wanted to get my hands on the SCS for some time now, hopefully some day it will be available.
"The older people used to say that the trees, the rocks, the birds, and the animals used to talk. They had a voice. My People always say that you have to take care of them in order for you to continue on. If you don't, when they die off, you are going to die off with them."
-Corbin Harney, spiritual leader of the Western Shoshone Nation
redneck shogun jest offline   Quote