Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique Vendors > Kryptonite Seeds > Strawberry Creme Sativa

Thread Title Search    
Advertise on ICMag - Click for more info
 Strawberry Creme Sativa Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2011, 12:04 AM   #61
krizznapp

krizznapp is a splendid one to beholdkrizznapp is a splendid one to beholdkrizznapp is a splendid one to beholdkrizznapp is a splendid one to beholdkrizznapp is a splendid one to beholdkrizznapp is a splendid one to beholdkrizznapp is a splendid one to behold
Nice job man...The buds look great!!!

Killer Chem
Chem D IBL
SSSDH x SD IBL
Dawg Jam 91
ECSD x N.H
ECSD x Chem D Bx 2
Hey Dave!
OG/Bubblegum x Sourbubble Bx4
krizznapp jest offline   Quote

Old 06-15-2011, 05:44 AM   #62
303hydro
senior primate of the 303 cornbread mafia

303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of
I 'll get some pics up in a bit brother, my runt was a a sweet smelling male but he got tossed. I kept the other two, a sweeter smelling female and a more skunky stinky male. I cloned the girl but will probably make f2's as I gifted the rest of my pack to a local pro I just happen to be lucky enough to know. (and room to run the rest in one shot and pick the best ) I will also hit whatever I got around with a little pollen from the male just for fun- just a cola or two ya know....

My personal garden:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=211246
303hydro jest offline   Quote

Old 06-16-2011, 03:08 PM   #63
Apicalmeristem

Apicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Krizznap.
303, Well its a bummer you got a male but thats how it goes sometimes. At least yuor gonna make some F2's for yourself, you'll get to explore the gene pool further.
Well little update time on the first run of the Strawberry creme sativa
Well im not sure where to start. I guess ill start at yield, As I expected this plant yielded extremely well. Not only for its size but also the veg period. In the end she yielded 49 grams. Cant wait to see what she does in the bucket system.
I will make up a smoke report soon just waiting for a week or two for some cure time on it. I have sampled a small bud though and I was very impressed with the smoke, very smooth and tasty, and very very stoney.
All around awesome strain, I quite possibly found a keeper already and I still have 19 beans to go through.
Ill get some pics up soon my girl has the camera and wont be back for a few days
Till next time take it easy ya'll

Old 06-20-2011, 03:51 AM   #64
303hydro

303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of
Nice Apical, I'll get some pics up tomorrow night- the plants haven't really started flowering too heavy yet just doubled in size though. Definitely very sensitive to the nutrients, my last feeding of general organics twisted the leaves just a little bit lol..

My personal garden:

Old 06-20-2011, 04:34 PM   #65
Apicalmeristem

Apicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond repute
Hey 303 can't wait to see those pics. Since I run a perpetual crop and mainly run indicas, my nute mix is a bit strong for the SCS and tends to curl the leaves but as it progresses further into flower it can handle high nute concentrations and really seems to flourish.
I got a pic of the SCS from a couple days ago, not sure how many days into flower it is but looks like we are about two almost three weeks in

Old 06-27-2011, 02:39 AM   #66
Apicalmeristem

Hey Krizznapp I just picked up a pack of your C99 x Chem/SFV. Sounds like its gonna be bomb, I'll post up some pics here because the Female ( I think due to nomenclature)(or I could have it backward and the female goes first) is from Kryptonite.
Anywho little update here hitting about 28 days and now she is moving into flower development stage, and boy oh boy does she put on the weight. Again I cant wait to see what she does in the bucket. Well onward to pictures. Hope ya'll are having a good start to your week.

Old 06-27-2011, 04:52 AM   #67
303hydro

so it's a long story but basically I had a salt rock in my pot because they put off positive ions..... I usually just have it on the floor but thought it would be ok in the pot...... It was like dumping salt onto half my plant.... She is starting to recover though....

The male looks good though, he is gonna be pollinating some prophet when he gets older!

sorry for the constant delay of pics...

My personal garden:

Old 06-30-2011, 07:30 PM   #68
krizznapp

krizznapp is a splendid one to beholdkrizznapp is a splendid one to beholdkrizznapp is a splendid one to beholdkrizznapp is a splendid one to beholdkrizznapp is a splendid one to beholdkrizznapp is a splendid one to beholdkrizznapp is a splendid one to behold
Nice going guys! When I grew this cross I got the strawberry pheno but one plant had the smell/taste of menthol... has anyone else come across it?
Apicalmeristem... the cross you got from me is C99 (pineapple pheno) x Chem D /SFV...The c99 was the female and the male chem d/SFV was from a pack of Krytonite seeds... I have grown and smoked this cross....You should be very happy with the out come
303hydro a good flush or 2 should get you back on track again...Good luck

Krizz

Killer Chem
Chem D IBL
SSSDH x SD IBL
Dawg Jam 91
ECSD x N.H
ECSD x Chem D Bx 2
Hey Dave!
OG/Bubblegum x Sourbubble Bx4
krizznapp jest offline   Quote

Old 06-30-2011, 09:56 PM   #69
303hydro

Thanks Krizz, I'll get some new pics up she had def recovered. ( super vigorous plants! )

I am so impressed with the vigor I ordered a 20 pack of the Leb Daddies. Word.

My personal garden:

Old 06-30-2011, 11:07 PM   #70
Apicalmeristem

Quote:
Originally Posted by krizznapp View Post
Nice going guys! When I grew this cross I got the strawberry pheno but one plant had the smell/taste of menthol... has anyone else come across it?
Apicalmeristem... the cross you got from me is C99 (pineapple pheno) x Chem D /SFV...The c99 was the female and the male chem d/SFV was from a pack of Krytonite seeds... I have grown and smoked this cross....You should be very happy with the out come
303hydro a good flush or 2 should get you back on track again...Good luck

Krizz
Hey Krizz my SCS is very strawberry in smell and taste, I havent come across any other phenos cuz I havent grown any out, Ill be getting around to popping more of these soon. Menthol sounds nice, we shall see in the other 19 seeds what I find, hopefully I can get a flavor like that out of them.
Very stoked to pick up those C99 x ChemD/SFV and very happy to here the male was the ChemD/SFV, I really think the combo is gonna be nice, maybe shorten the chemD/SFV flower time and add a little sweet to the pallet. I havent grown out the CHemD/SFV before, How is the stretch and hardiness of the arms, is she a flopper? What ever the case with Kryptonite seeds you know its gonna be dank. Thanks for makin these, Ill be poppin them soon

Hey 303, I too am very impressed with the vigor and production of these plants and I also attribute it to the Leb27. Amazing stuff

Ill be getting pics up in the next few days of my SCS lady doin her thing, y'all take care, ya hear

Old 06-30-2011, 11:22 PM   #71
humbleguy

humbleguy has a reputation beyond reputehumbleguy has a reputation beyond reputehumbleguy has a reputation beyond reputehumbleguy has a reputation beyond reputehumbleguy has a reputation beyond reputehumbleguy has a reputation beyond reputehumbleguy has a reputation beyond reputehumbleguy has a reputation beyond reputehumbleguy has a reputation beyond reputehumbleguy has a reputation beyond reputehumbleguy has a reputation beyond repute
Strawberry cream; San diego's finest cut. Picked this clone only a couple of years back. Saw the thread and was surprised to see the same name for a hybrid but whatever

Sunlight, Science, and Seaweed
humbleguy jest offline   Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 07-03-2011, 10:59 AM   #72
Apicalmeristem

Very nice humble guy, she looks dank. Do you know the linage of you strawberry cream? Looks to be quite the yielder, like my SCS.
Well got a few pics for y'all, she's really getting movin now, fully flowering and getting sticky. I really enjoy growing this plant super easy like it's on autopilot. Hope everyon has a good weekend and if your in the states happy fourth tomorrow, be safe out there

albumid=29272&pictureid=707984 '][/url]

Old 07-04-2011, 06:21 PM   #73
humbleguy

humbleguy has a reputation beyond reputehumbleguy has a reputation beyond reputehumbleguy has a reputation beyond reputehumbleguy has a reputation beyond reputehumbleguy has a reputation beyond reputehumbleguy has a reputation beyond reputehumbleguy has a reputation beyond reputehumbleguy has a reputation beyond reputehumbleguy has a reputation beyond reputehumbleguy has a reputation beyond reputehumbleguy has a reputation beyond repute
I have no idea what her lineage is. I picked her up from a local co-op.. definitely smells like strawberries tho. The name fits for sure!

Sunlight, Science, and Seaweed
humbleguy jest offline   Quote

Old 07-05-2011, 11:40 PM   #74
303hydro

Well she is recovering nicely. Freshly super cropped before this pic.

Here's another shot next to the male, he got chopped in half about a day or two before this pic.

Both of these plants are moving slower than dinosaurs so far lol.

My personal garden:

Old 07-07-2011, 01:49 AM   #75
wemary

wemary is on a distinguished road
Very nice plants and setup Apicalmeristem. Humbleguy nice strawberry creme, are you going to do a taste test of it, if you do let us know what kind of high it is? 303hyd, nice plants as well mate.
wemary jest offline   Quote