Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique Vendors > Kryptonite Seeds > Strawberry Creme Sativa

Thread Title Search
Visit Precision Extraction
Strawberry Creme Sativa Thread Tools
Old 05-24-2011, 01:46 AM #41
dramamine

Nice, looks like she's starting to swell now...nice resin, too!!

Old 05-25-2011, 03:57 AM #42
Apicalmeristem

Apicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of lightApicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of lightApicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of lightApicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of lightApicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of lightApicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of lightApicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of lightApicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of lightApicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of lightApicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of lightApicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of light
303 where are those pics. Just messin man, hope your having an allright time adjesting after your flood.
Dramamine, yeah she is, I can see it everyday I look at her she swells alittle more, Looking like Ill take her to about 70 to 75 days. She should really fill out over the next two weeks. Ill get some new pics up tomorrow.
Apicalmeristem is offline Quote

Old 05-25-2011, 05:41 AM #43
303hydro
senior primate of the 303 cornbread mafia

303hydro is just really nice303hydro is just really nice303hydro is just really nice303hydro is just really nice303hydro is just really nice303hydro is just really nice303hydro is just really nice303hydro is just really nice303hydro is just really nice
Sorry for the delay, had to move everything and well it sucked lol. As you can see, it seems the two larger ones are practically identical and the smaller one is just a little slower. Due to the current situation they are still just under a 200w cfl...

My personal garden:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=211246
303hydro is offline Quote

Old 05-25-2011, 05:49 AM #44
MasterKhufu
Banned

MasterKhufu will become famous soon enoughMasterKhufu will become famous soon enough
Looking nice! I've just discovered this seed company a strain like this would be so lovely to have. I don't see it available anywhere. Is it gone for good?
MasterKhufu is offline Quote

Old 05-25-2011, 01:16 PM #45
Capt. Crip
Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master

Capt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to all
I will certainly make this hybrid again...I will proba bly be around the end of the summer before it is availible again..I am revamping the whole line and will re-release some of the top notch oldies as well...
Hope that helps......................... .............CC

Kryptonite Seeds are available exclusively at
www.seedbay.com
and soon to be availible at
www.seedboutique.com
Capt. Crip is offline Quote

Old 05-25-2011, 03:31 PM #46
Apicalmeristem

Apicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of lightApicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of lightApicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of lightApicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of lightApicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of lightApicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of lightApicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of lightApicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of lightApicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of lightApicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of lightApicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of light
Hey Capt. Are you also gonna be crossing the Screme to the Nelville haze male. Man I'd do just about anything to get my hands on that hybrid. If your gonna be redoing this line, what are you gonna be working it towards?

Old 05-26-2011, 12:50 PM #47
Capt. Crip
Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master

Capt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to all
I really have not decided what direction I am going with..I do like the sounds of a strwberry Haze though...........

Kryptonite Seeds are available exclusively at
www.seedbay.com
and soon to be availible at
www.seedboutique.com
Capt. Crip is offline Quote

Old 05-27-2011, 09:12 PM #48
303hydro

303hydro is just really nice303hydro is just really nice303hydro is just really nice303hydro is just really nice303hydro is just really nice303hydro is just really nice303hydro is just really nice303hydro is just really nice303hydro is just really nice
How bout a Strawberry Ortega?

My personal garden:

Old 05-30-2011, 08:00 PM #49
Apicalmeristem

Not a bad idea 303
So I got a chance to get a few pics a couple days ago but havent had time to post them up yet. The pictures are from day 63 so nine weeks and they are going strong. The buds are really starting to get dense, and the thc is really starting to pack on. It seems like she is slowing down a bit and starting to ripen up, thinking about two more weeks maybe three. Gonna start flushing in about a week
So heres my lady at 63 day

Old 05-31-2011, 02:07 AM #50
303hydro

She looks amazing dude. Can't wait to see the goo on that thing in 2 more weeks......

My 3 babies are in the flower room as of last night, doing shorter girls under the LEDs....

3 gallon pots. Also I decided to run the general organics line on these rather than the duo. It was just too aggressive for soil. I'm using 1/2 happy frog and 1/2 rainforest blend from sunshine with some Black Pearl and Great White... Also will be using Hygrozyme . Day 30 from sticking them in the dirt.

[IMG]https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=30277&pict ureid=684744[/IMG

My personal garden: