Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique Vendors > Kryptonite Seeds > Strawberry Creme Sativa

Thread Title Search
Buy Cannabis Seeds at Seed Boutique
Strawberry Creme Sativa Thread Tools
Old 05-13-2011, 05:01 PM #21
Apicalmeristem

Apicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of lightApicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of lightApicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of lightApicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of lightApicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of lightApicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of lightApicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of lightApicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of lightApicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of lightApicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of lightApicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of light
Well I just couldnt help myself, I had to take some more pics of this beautiful lady.
These are for seven weeks into flowering. She is really starting to put on weight and the THC just keeps getting bigger. Hope you all enjoy
Apicalmeristem is offline Quote

Old 05-13-2011, 06:33 PM #22
303hydro
senior primate of the 303 cornbread mafia

303hydro is just really nice303hydro is just really nice303hydro is just really nice303hydro is just really nice303hydro is just really nice303hydro is just really nice303hydro is just really nice303hydro is just really nice303hydro is just really nice
They look like they could go another 3-5 weeks eh? Lots of sugar man for sure. I won't be vegging my first 3 for very long that's for sure.

My personal garden:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=211246
303hydro is offline Quote

Old 05-15-2011, 04:32 PM #23
Apicalmeristem

Apicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of lightApicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of lightApicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of lightApicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of lightApicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of lightApicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of lightApicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of lightApicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of lightApicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of lightApicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of lightApicalmeristem is a glorious beacon of light
Yeah I think she will go to least to ten weeks maybe eleven. That's good though cuz she is just now starting to bulk up. In a couple weeks she's gonna be one fat girl soon. Yeah she is becoming very frosty and stinky, very strawberries and cream. I don't recommend vegging for very long. This plant lived in a solo cup till it showed sex, about a month from putting the seed down, after it showed it's feminine nature, I put it in 1gallon grow bag and threw her in to flower. She was about 8 inchs tall when she went in and she's over two feet now. Also I should have put her in a bigger pot as she has already outgrown the 1gallon and needs to be fed twice a day. Can't wait to see your plant 303 lets get em going

Old 05-16-2011, 06:14 AM #24
Blind Joe Death

Blind Joe Death will become famous soon enoughBlind Joe Death will become famous soon enough
apical, i believe this hybrid has Krips nevilles haze crossed to the scream cut...here's a link https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=198658 ....anyway I've got 7 of these in veg right now waiting to be put outdoors. can't wait to see what this hybrid brings to the table.
Blind Joe Death is offline Quote

Old 05-16-2011, 12:16 PM #25
Capt. Crip
Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master

Capt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to all
No,actually it's CBF's Strawerry Creme cut crossed to Lebanese Sativa(Leb27)if memory serves..LOL..
I am really stoked to see this progress through flower..To think Apical only grew out 1 seed and ended up with this individual tells me things..Either he got damn lucky or there are outstanding individuals in this line of seeds..
Either way I'm glad to see this result and I would damn sure be happy myself..
My work comes in the form of selecting males which is by far the hardest thing to get right in a standard hybrid..
I plan to post up a new thread to start showing the genetics I am currently working..And pics of male plants through flower..I will also be sharing my techniques for selecting individual plants out of large(100 plus plant)populations..How to narrow down the males and also how I make final selections..More on this in the evening...
Take care..................CC

Kryptonite Seeds are available exclusively at
www.seedbay.com
and soon to be availible at
www.seedboutique.com
Capt. Crip is offline Quote

Old 05-16-2011, 02:44 PM #26
Apicalmeristem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. Crip View Post
No,actually it's CBF's Strawerry Creme cut crossed to Lebanese Sativa(Leb27)if memory serves..LOL..
I am really stoked to see this progress through flower..To think Apical only grew out 1 seed and ended up with this individual tells me things..Either he got damn lucky or there are outstanding individuals in this line of seeds..
Either way I'm glad to see this result and I would damn sure be happy myself..
My work comes in the form of selecting males which is by far the hardest thing to get right in a standard hybrid..
I plan to post up a new thread to start showing the genetics I am currently working..And pics of male plants through flower..I will also be sharing my techniques for selecting individual plants out of large(100 plus plant)populations..How to narrow down the males and also how I make final selections..More on this in the evening...
Take care..................CC
Well Capt. I'm glad I can stoke you out on your own plants. It always nice to have the breeder stop in and let ya know that things are doin good. Out of the two packs I got of these I only put down one seed, though I'm usually fairly lucky when it comes to seeds, dankness doesn't come from lucky. There is some damn fine breeding in this hybrid. I can assure you Capt. And everyone else this is not a fluke I believe people are going to find extraordinary individuals in this hybrid. Im very happy to have this lady in my room. Little side note I just placed the first cutting of the SCS into my bucket system, it'll sit in there fo the next month and half or so. He is gonna be huge by flower time. Depending on how she does I think I might be running this as a permanent addition to my stable. Again awesome work Capt.
I'd be very interested to read about your selection process for males. It's definitely a less discussed topic here at ic. Thanks for droppin in Capt. Hope I can keep doin your genetics justice

Old 05-16-2011, 07:13 PM #27
Blind Joe Death

Blind Joe Death will become famous soon enoughBlind Joe Death will become famous soon enough
sorry Crip for the misinformation...you would know, you did produce these seeds..anyway that clears that up
Blind Joe Death is offline Quote

Old 05-16-2011, 10:46 PM #28
Capt. Crip
Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master

Capt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to allCapt. Crip is a name known to all
No problem friend..
As a matter of fact if I get things lined up that is the cross I will be doing sometime over the summer...I need to look through 3 or 4 packs of NH though over the summer and fall to make this project bare fruit...................CC

Kryptonite Seeds are available exclusively at
www.seedbay.com
and soon to be availible at
www.seedboutique.com
Capt. Crip is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-17-2011, 05:22 AM #29
Apicalmeristem

I thought I read some where that the original cross was intended the be with the Nelville Haze but the males were miss labeled and your leb27 male got used. Maybe I just made that up, I'm pretty high right now. Any who, ill be the first in line for your NH x Screme, I can't even imagine how awesomely potent and flavorfull that cross would be.

Old 05-18-2011, 03:45 AM #30
Apicalmeristem

Hey y'all got some more pictures , hope I'm not boring you guys