Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique Vendors > Kryptonite Seeds > Strawberry Creme Sativa

Thread Title Search    
Buy Cannabis Seeds
 Strawberry Creme Sativa Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2011, 03:54 AM   #31
303hydro
senior primate of the 303 cornbread mafia

303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of
Not boring at all bro. One of my favorite threads for sure! Looks extremely resin coated already and filling in for sure! All 3 babies look great so far, your pics really got me pumped- I have been lucky enough to grow a lot of "landrace" hybrids and they rock all around. Usually awesome vigor, easy to clone and forgiving to the chimpanzee grower. Speaking of which, what are you feeding that thing and what is it's appetite like? I'm guessing it probably doesn't like much food at all?

My personal garden:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=211246
303hydro jest offline   Quote

Old 05-18-2011, 04:04 AM   #32
Apicalmeristem

Apicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond repute
303 I'm feeding it a modified head coco formula with kool bloom as an additive. During the first few weeks of flowering she was really nute sensitive. I had to water down 800ppm water to feed her because I was giving her rams horn at that dosage. But now I can feed her with the rest of the plants in the room most of which are indica dominant and she isn't showing any ill signs from it, actually as i increased the feeding strength the better she seems to be responding and developing.
Glad your enjoying the grow 303 ,im having a great time showing off this awesome girl

Old 05-18-2011, 05:29 AM   #33
303hydro

303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of
Thanks for the info my man.

My personal garden:

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-18-2011, 02:34 PM   #34
Apicalmeristem

Apicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond repute
No problem 303, what are you gonna be running them in and feeding them?

Old 05-18-2011, 05:56 PM   #35
303hydro

Just soil my man, I've been checking out the FloraDuo A & B as of recently- I also use Floralicious , floranectar, Guanos, seaweed extract, ..... I may end up getting some sugar peak grow and bloom for these though we will see .....Gonna probably let them get about 1 foot tall and top them once and then throw into bloom after they reach about 16", and then top them again about 4-5 days into bloom... Go for the 4 towers of gory kind of like what you got going on...

My personal garden:

Old 05-20-2011, 05:18 PM   #36
Apicalmeristem

I havent heard much about the Duo, so please let me know how it goes if you decide to use it. Man it souldnt take very much time to get those plants to a foot tall, they grow so god damn fast. I dont remember how long it took for mine to show sex but if you can leave them in a small container for a couple days longer than you normally would and you might be able to sex them, this is how I usually get plants to show sex very early on. I only topped mine once in veg so i dont know how the plant will react to topping in flower, id be very interested to see the result. Are you flat or vertical gardening? Im running vert so stretch it a good thing for me. Maybe topping in flower will allow you to control the stretch a bit more if you have height limitations. I agree this plant seems to like the towers of glory as you so aptly put it. Cant wait to see what yours look like. If you'd like throw some pics up here of your babies. I'd love to see them

Old 05-20-2011, 06:30 PM   #37
303hydro

Cool man, my basement flooded really bad last night so I am having to make some drastic changes to my garden. I will definitely post my grow on this thread if that's cool and will try to get babies up tonight or tomorrow. Don't laugh at me too much but I am probably going to end up flowering this under a new LED light I will be testing....

My personal garden:

Old 05-21-2011, 04:20 PM   #38
Apicalmeristem

It's funny 303 i just had my room flood on me a couple days ago. As much as it sucked I was having a lack of humidity problem in the room, and the flood definitely took care of that problem. It's amazing how a problem can create opportunity to solve a different problem.
Let's get those pics up here 303, no laughing allowed don't worry. I've never been a believer in led lights but hopefully you can change my disposition on that.

Old 05-23-2011, 07:08 AM   #39
Apicalmeristem

Little update here. Some shots of my lady at 58 days into flower.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-23-2011, 07:01 PM   #40
303hydro

Looks great man. I'll get some pics up tonight, haven't had time to do much had to move my entire set up.

My personal garden:

Old 05-24-2011, 12:46 AM   #41
dramamine

Nice, looks like she's starting to swell now...nice resin, too!!

Old 05-25-2011, 02:57 AM   #42
Apicalmeristem

303 where are those pics. Just messin man, hope your having an allright time adjesting after your flood.
Dramamine, yeah she is, I can see it everyday I look at her she swells alittle more, Looking like Ill take her to about 70 to 75 days. She should really fill out over the next two weeks. Ill get some new pics up tomorrow.

Old 05-25-2011, 04:41 AM   #43
303hydro

Sorry for the delay, had to move everything and well it sucked lol. As you can see, it seems the two larger ones are practically identical and the smaller one is just a little slower. Due to the current situation they are still just under a 200w cfl...

My personal garden:

Old 05-25-2011, 04:49 AM   #44
MasterKhufu
Banned

MasterKhufu will become famous soon enoughMasterKhufu will become famous soon enough
Looking nice! I've just discovered this seed company a strain like this would be so lovely to have. I don't see it available anywhere. Is it gone for good?
MasterKhufu jest offline   Quote

Old 05-25-2011, 12:16 PM   #45
Capt. Crip
Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master

Capt. Crip is a survivorCapt. Crip is a survivorCapt. Crip is a survivorCapt. Crip is a survivorCapt. Crip is a survivorCapt. Crip is a survivorCapt. Crip is a survivorCapt. Crip is a survivorCapt. Crip is a survivorCapt. Crip is a survivorCapt. Crip is a survivor
I will certainly make this hybrid again...I will proba bly be around the end of the summer before it is availible again..I am revamping the whole line and will re-release some of the top notch oldies as well...
Hope that helps......................... .............CC

Kryptonite Seeds are available exclusively at
www.seedbay.com
and soon to be availible at
www.seedboutique.com
Capt. Crip jest offline   Quote