Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seed Boutique Vendors > Kryptonite Seeds > Strawberry Creme Sativa

Thread Title Search    
Click to Upgrade your account
 Strawberry Creme Sativa Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-20-2011, 09:45 PM   #1
Apicalmeristem

Apicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond repute
Strawberry Creme Sativa

Hello all, Just thought Id share my Strawberry Creme Sativa lady with you. Of the 20 seeds I have I germed 2 of them for kicks awhile ago. My original plan was to wait to use them outside, but my curiosity got the best of me and I had to flower one indoor. All I can say is wow. She is the most sativa plant I have grown to date. Beautiful slender leaves, amazing stretch and very nutrient sensitive. At around three weeks she already smells. Very floral and berry, Very nice to say the least and for a longer flowering lady she is already putting on resin. Ill be keeping track of my indoor and outdoor adventures with this lady as time goes by in this thread. Ill also be popping more here soon to get ready for the big HPS in the sky. Oh and I managed a pack of the fuel mix so Ill be keeping track of that in here also.
Well to end my opener Id just like to thank The Capt. for these awesome genetics. Really very healthy hardy plants these are. Cant wait to start my Fuel mix, Wont be another week till I get them but still very excited

Old 04-27-2011, 06:27 PM   #2
Apicalmeristem

Apicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond reputeApicalmeristem has a reputation beyond repute
Well here we are a week later. Im surprised nobody has commented yet, Last month people were trying to find info on this strain, Well ill continue on.
Here's my Strawberry creme sativa on week four I think. She has stopped stretching and is starting to fill in now. The smell from this gal is very nice, not over powering like some strains but light and scrumptious. Smells like strawberry muffins. There is a hint of floral along with the muffin smell, but It seems to be moving toward the strawberry muffin smell every day.
I have some clones of her Im gonna be trying in my bucket system. I really think this girl will do well in my vert room. Well enough banter . Here are some pics

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-27-2011, 06:31 PM   #3
gertnaerd

gertnaerd has a spectacular aura aboutgertnaerd has a spectacular aura aboutgertnaerd has a spectacular aura about
hey mann .. this looks very sativaish...is there some strawberry cough in this strain?
keep it up !!!iam looking with interest
gertnaerd jest offline   Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 04-27-2011, 06:42 PM   #4
Apicalmeristem

I believe it's Leb27 x Screme s1. So yes very sativa. The Screme is an S1 of the KKSC I believe. Im not sure but CBF is the finder of the Screme clone so if he pops his head in here maybe he can give us the run down. Anywho thanks for dropping in Gert

Old 04-27-2011, 06:47 PM   #5
303hydro
senior primate of the 303 cornbread mafia

303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of
Thanks for the thread man, gonna pop a pack of these in the next couple months..... What is your flower time gonna end up at?
303hydro jest offline   Quote

Old 04-27-2011, 06:55 PM   #6
Apicalmeristem

Id say at least ten weeks or a bit more. Im sure if you get lucky you could find a phenotype that finishes is nine weeks though. More than anything I love the vigor on this plant. She is amazing to watch grow.
Were you planning on a indoor grow of these 303 or were you gonna get them outside. If you are planning an indoor run. Make sure you have plenty of head room. The plant I am picturing was in a solo cup till the day before I flowered her, She was maybe 8 inchs tall. She is now almost 2 1/2 feet now and just really starting to move out of vertical growth and into flower development. So i can't even imagine what a well rooted, nicely vegged plant would do. Maybe three to four times stretch? Well Ill keep yall updated as I try this girl out in a bigger system.

Old 04-27-2011, 07:27 PM   #7
303hydro

303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of303hydro has much to be proud of
Indoor, I will probably let root and then put directly into flower.... From what your saying probably still have to super crop and train like crazy to keep it in form with my 2-3ft indicas I grow.

Old 04-27-2011, 07:52 PM   #8
Apicalmeristem

Im sure it'll be manageable. Just keep on em and Im sure you'll be able to conform then into the desired size. I think they will do very well going strait from clone to flower. It seems like this plant has no problem growing tons of roots during the first few weeks of flower. Honestly the first two weeks of flower looked like an accelerated veg. Tons of new leaf and stem growth.
I think I might have convinced myself to try running her in a SOG.
Well 303 I cant wait to see what pops out of your pack. Let me know when you get around to them. Till then I hope I can keep you interested

Old 04-28-2011, 07:34 PM   #9
gertnaerd

gertnaerd has a spectacular aura aboutgertnaerd has a spectacular aura aboutgertnaerd has a spectacular aura about
jo man ..yeah when you said it ...it came back to mind ...ive seen the cbf thread and also have read about kryptonite growing them seeds,,,hehe thx for the reminder...
gertnaerd jest offline   Quote

Old 04-28-2011, 07:48 PM   #10
dramamine

Nice looking plant, apical...so cool to see this grown out. I've got a pack of these waiting in line. Sure sounds like the Leb27 provides lots of vigor to the Screme cut.

I agree with you regarding vertical lighting with sativas. It really makes the stretch such a positive thing, at least in my recent grows. Thanks for the show, gonna be nice to see the finish. Best wishes!

Old 04-30-2011, 03:50 PM   #11
Apicalmeristem

No problem Gert
Dramamine, I havent really seen any grown of the strawberry creme sativa though I did notice the packs of it up for sale did go rather quickly a few moths ago. When you do grow yours out let me know I am really interested in seeing your experiences with this strain. I have never gown the screme clone so i dont know how it grows but I can say that this cross has major vigor. I have a few clones I rooted before I put the seed plant into flower and they are vegging about twice to three times faster than any other plant I have in my room. And the stretch is awesome in flower. Im not to fond of the flower time but hey you got to give something to get something. I do perpetual so veg and flower times dont matter much once i got it in the system. Thanks for stoppin in Dramamine and I cant wait to see your grow of the SCS

Old 05-04-2011, 03:53 PM   #12
Apicalmeristem

Hello all back to do a bit o updating, Not much to say other than this plant is the shit. She is really starting to turn on the smell, and its awesome.
Few pics of her at 35 days in. She is starting to stack up and fill in.

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 05-04-2011, 06:58 PM   #13
303hydro

Looking good man. I put 3 in the dirt about 3 days ago, I'll keep you up to date.

My personal garden:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=211246

Old 05-04-2011, 09:36 PM   #14
Capt. Crip
Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master

Capt. Crip is a survivorCapt. Crip is a survivorCapt. Crip is a survivorCapt. Crip is a survivorCapt. Crip is a survivorCapt. Crip is a survivorCapt. Crip is a survivorCapt. Crip is a survivorCapt. Crip is a survivorCapt. Crip is a survivorCapt. Crip is a survivor
Absolutely beautiful....
Thats what I had hoped to see with this hybrid....Thanks for posting up pics...Take care....................CC

Kryptonite Seeds are available exclusively at
www.seedbay.com
and soon to be availible at
www.seedboutique.com
Capt. Crip jest offline   Quote

Old 05-05-2011, 01:29 AM   #15
Apicalmeristem

Nice to have you drop by Capt. Glad you appreciate the grow. Im actually pleasantly suprised about how much vigor there is to this plant. Great union of a fast sativa and a elite cut. Glad the hybrid came out to your expectations, it is meeting and exceeding mine. Ill keep posting up as time goes by. Also still waiting for a paid status on my fuel mix but im sure that'll get sorted out now that the mail is moving again.

0 members found this post helpful.