What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PUS CJ#3 x CJ

C

chefro420

out performing nearly everything else in the garden right now(my cut of mtf is off the fucking hook ;) ) shes got serious vigor, a nice healthy stretch, great structure and an awesome funky/stinky smell going on! i expect her to fill out quite nicely

Looks great bro!!:ying:

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Yes Yes bro,,im happy the lone fems a mighty Impresive lady.
dont forget her lovely ass momma,who inticed us all...cheers

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks guys! im kinda younger and dont have nearly as much experience as most of yall, so the compliments mean a lot.

yes azad i never forget the mom. im constantly looking at the cj crosses thread drooling, hoping my lady turns out like momma. the leaves are starting to thin out and resemble the pics of mom more everyday IMO. what do you think chef?

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
DAY 22

DAY 22

lots of frost early on. smell has got much stronger and is now a sickly sweet exotic funky mess!!! best smells in the room next to one of the mss x sd thats got that extreme candy lemonhead/diesel thing goin on. well see which one out stinks the other!!

C

chefro420

They are looking great!

By your description and the pix , it is looking like a good rep of the new england cut!

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
@DAY26

@DAY26

got a nice defoliation last night. smell jus keeps getting stronger n stornger. ridiculous LOUD sweet/spicy funk. doesnt even smell like pot. my guess, KEEPER

pre trim down

after

oh yea shes frosty too!

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
@DAY 33

@DAY 33

starting to pack it on the last couple days. frosting up like no ones business and the smell, DANG!! ill try to describe it in order of smells, shes beyond complex. starts all overly sweet/spicy then gets funky and super stinky/diesel smelling on the finish. theres more i just cant put it into words. unlike anything ive ever encountered and not just in cannabis. heres a good word, EXOTIC.

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
DAY 37

DAY 37

was taking pics tonite and couldnt resist grabbing some of my favorite plant in the tent

shes getting bigger and more icy by the day:dance013: but the smell, outta this fuckin world!!!

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Very impressive plant,nice work!!.
I see she's gonna produce some real Icky of the Sticky for ya bro.
Im looking forward to the next PUS drop..thanks

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice Ghostnugz,My camera blows,but chef's coming over to grab some pics of my PU x CJ,and my REZ SFV x CD......My camera just wouldn't do em justice.

I can tell why she's your fav!Great work man

C

chefro420

was taking pics tonite and couldnt resist grabbing some of my favorite plant in the tent

shes getting bigger and more icy by the day:dance013: but the smell, outta this fuckin world!!!

Damn , she may be frostier then mom!!

C

chefro420

Nice Ghostnugz,My camera blows,but chef's coming over to grab some pics of my PU x CJ,and my REZ SFV x CD......My camera just wouldn't do em justice.

Heh , your cam or you figuring out how to upload em ???:wave:

:moon:

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran

i feel ya, took me forever to get a decent shot of my plants. cant wait to see how those pu x cj are lookin!! bet theyve started packing it on since the last update.

Heh , your cam or you figuring out how to upload em ???:wave:

hahaha yall are wild

she is super icy man and lookin a lot more white than most the other plants. has a nice lime green color too.

C

chefro420

i feel ya, took me forever to get a decent shot of my plants. cant wait to see how those pu x cj are lookin!! bet theyve started packing it on since the last update.

hahaha yall are wild

she is super icy man and lookin a lot more white than most the other plants. has a nice lime green color too.

heh , the secret got out yesterday. Its not NEW ENGLAND who has the green thumb , its his WIFE!! She filled me in on all the work she does that NE has been taking credit for!

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
heh , the secret got out yesterday. Its not NEW ENGLAND who has the green thumb , its his WIFE!! She filled me in on all the work she does that NE has been taking credit for!

:laughing::moon: Your just jealous,you wish ya could put ya wif to work in the garden,and go out to the tity bar ya fucka:dancer:

Alls fair in luv and war,she's got a green thumb,I got blue balls:D

LOL...:wave:

C

chefro420

hah , no need I got a milk filled titty bar at home :cathug: and a garden .

Latest posts

Latest posts