What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

PUS CJ#3 x CJ

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
this report goes out to chefro420:wave: for providing these amazing genetics and all the other seed junkies who post up and camp out night after night waiting for something to drop!! red, 74, NE, amber, southstreets and all the other who frequent the sf listing thread. last but not least huge fucking crazy thanks to clarence and the seedbay crew for which none of this would be possible. now onto the show

popped 10 people under the stairs casey jones#3 x casey jones about two weeks ago to celebrate moving into a home in sunny socal and a new grow room. now 15 days later this is what we have. all ten are very healthy and theres no runts or mutants. just looking aweasome by my standards. lots and lots of vigor on these babies:dance013::dance013:
little run down of my set up before the flicks

equipment
dr240w(8'x4')
2' 4 bulb t5 for seedlings
600w mh for veg
2kw hps in blockbuster hoods for flowering
6" fan(cooling hoods only)
8" fan + phresh 8"(scrubbing the room)
4" fan pushing air in
6500 btu ac(have the purchase another 8"fan to duct hot air out my room"
titan kronus 4
basic co2 controller

nutes
pbp grow & bloom
calmag+
floralicious
bud candy
hydroplex
hygrozyme

soil
sunshine mix #4
big n chunky pearlite
2:1 ratio

so here we are at 15 days from the inital soak. 7 are in 1 gal smart pots and 3 are in 2 gal smart pots. my favorite got the bigger pots. one for sheeer speed and size, one for super stocky growth and one just for looking great better than the rest :)

ill be updating every few days with progress and pictures once or twice a week. may use this thread to showcase a few other strains im running atm(jonas mss x sd f2 and stellarp 4sd x pj/db)
thanks for checking out my first grow thread on ic:tiphat:

Last edited:
C

chefro420

this report goes out to chefro420:wave: for providing these amazing genetics and all the other seed junkies who post up and camp out night after night waiting for something to drop!! red, 74, NE, amber, southstreets and all the other who frequent the sf listing thread. last but not least huge fucking crazy thanks to clarence and the seedbay crew for which none of this would be possible. now onto the show
popped 10 people under the stairs casey jones#3 x casey jones about two weeks ago to celebrate moving into a home in sunny socal and a new grow room. now 15 days later this is what we have. all ten are very healthy and theres no runts or mutants. just looking aweasome by my standards. lots and lots of vigor on these babies:dance013::dance013:

equipment
dr240w(8'x4')
600w mh for veg
4" fan pushing air in
titan kronus 4
basic co2 controller

nutes
pbp grow & bloom
calmag+
floralicious
bud candy
hydroplex
hygrozyme

soil
sunshine mix #4
big n chunky pearlite

so here we are at 15 days from the inital soak. 7 are in 1 gal smart pots and 3 are in 2 gal smart pots. my favorite got the bigger pots. one for sheeer speed and size, one for super stocky growth and one just for looking great better than the rest :)

ill be updating every few days with progress and pictures twice a week. may use this thread to showcase a few other strains im running atm(jonas mss x sd f2 and stellarp 4sd x pj/db)

Looking good bro!:dance013:

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran

equipment
dr240w(8'x4')
600w mh for veg
4" fan pushing air in
titan kronus 4
basic co2 controller

nutes
pbp grow & bloom
calmag+
floralicious
bud candy
hydroplex
hygrozyme

soil
sunshine mix #4
big n chunky pearlite

ill be updating every few days with progress and pictures twice a week. may use this thread to showcase a few other strains im running atm(jonas mss x sd f2 and stellarp 4sd x pj/db)

Pulling up a chair for this ya don't mind ghostnugz,congrats on scoring these firstly,and also on the 10/10.Also looking forward to Stellarp's 4SD x PJ/DB and Jonas MSS,I have those in line slotting them in for 2013 thanks to our furry friend clarence,Thanks to him i'm now attending SWA(not southwest airlines)Seed whores anonymous,but I am building frequent flying higher miles.Best of luck to ya in your new home,and with your new garden.Happy Harvests to ya.:ying::ying:

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Pulling up a chair for this ya don't mind ghostnugz,congrats on scoring these firstly,and also on the 10/10.Also looking forward to Stellarp's 4SD x PJ/DB and Jonas MSS,I have those in line slotting them in for 2013 thanks to our furry friend clarence,Thanks to him i'm now attending SWA(not southwest airlines)Seed whores anonymous,but I am building frequent flying higher miles.Best of luck to ya in your new home,and with your new garden.Happy Harvests to ya.:ying::ying:

thanks man:ying: those purple jones you got goin look really fucking nice:)cant wait to see how they turn out in flower. the urkle is one of my favorites. yes thanks to clarence i now am also attending swa. gonna be hard to resist this next drop on tuesday. im sure ill be up with the rest of yall f5ing away like crazy lol

now on to the update
first up are the 4 stellarp 4sd x purple joy/dabney blue. popping these was a result was testing my root riot cubes for seeds. needless to say complete sucess and i will no long germ in paper towels. only an overnight soak then into the cubes. plants grow a much more sturdy stem in the cubes than compared to in cups like i normally do forgot what day they are on but id guess around 2 weeks maybe a little less

next up are the jonas massachusetts super skunk x soud dieselv3 f2. popped 15. ended up with 11 healthy plants and one mutant. seems to be a wide range of phenotypes already noticable. hoping for some super sour skunk funk out of these. popped these in 2 batches so some are 3 weeks along and some are 2 weeks along

mutant

and last up casey jones #3:dance013: accidently watered them with the feed water for my clones, some are not so happy about it but not burning, just slight lock out. no big deal as its only affecting the first set on a few plants(which seem to be more sensitive than the rest) and those come off soon anyway. so impressed with the growth on these:jump:just flying along ahead of everything else! ill get some better pictures of the branching on the next update as it develops more.

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
been having a bit of problems with ph this last week. the ph of my sunshine #4 was super low, not having enough dolomite to make things right. just getting things back under control. picked up some dolomite lime yesterday so i dont have this problem again. this is my first time with the sunshine#4. switching over from happy frog because of this same issue, atleast i dont have to deal with gnats coming in my fucking soil. things are rolling smoothly again :dance013::dance013:still a bit of curl but theyre trucking along nicely. everything got a trim today, just a bit off the fan leaves. too much shading going on under the 600.

heres 8 of the 10 CJ#3. left 2 out, looking like shit, super sensitive to ph. a couple of these are already looking to be males. ill the keep strongest stinkiest one for future use :)

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Nugz,,Nice to see your Rolling Smoothly.them 8 look quite simmilar in apperance to me,real nice!!

C

chefro420

Those look great!:jump: Looks like they are loving your veg lighting! All really similar in structure it appears. Any different smells when you rub the main stems??

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Those look great!:jump: Looks like they are loving your veg lighting! All really similar in structure it appears. Any different smells when you rub the main stems??

for sure bro theyre lovin it in the tent!! the blockbuster does a good job of spreading the light out nice and even. yes a few different smells. couple have a serious funk thats different than the others. took some cuts today but ran out of cubes. gonna be flipping the lights in 2 weeks!!!

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
*edit*
was way off the other day and seeing shit, only 1 female, a few males and 1 hit the trashcan because it stopped growing. flipping the lights on monday, heres the lone female so far:dance013:

A

top view

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Im wishing that lone fem is the NE leaning pheno, and rewards you well.she looks real nice to me.

hiker

Just found this thread, I will be watching. Good luck, I'm going to run these in a few months, can't wait to see how it turns out for you.

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks hiker and azad!!
all plants have shown themselves. 1 lady, 9 dudes(keeping 2). not the ratio i was wishing for lol atleast the 1 girl is the best lookin of the bunch and has prefect node spacing and a super funky smell!

the lone female in a new 3 gal home

better shot of the brancing

ill be taking a few more cuts off her tonite then the lights go off in the am:dance013::dance013:

roots @ 6 days

the two dudes im keeping around

these two guys fucking stink and have nice branching. this will be my first time making seeds so id like some input on whether these two look good enough to drop pollen on a few ladies

thanks again to chefro!! i got high hopes for my one lady and hopin she comes close to the mom. definitely want more to grow out. gonna have to snag some more on the next drop. had no problems with these in veg and all grew with tremendous vigor. would love a few more ladies to choose from though!

C

chefro420

Plants are looking great! Sucks on the ratio though. Your female looks really good , as do the 2 males! Look to be vigorous rooters too! 6 days! Males look good to me, nice structure, for some f3's !

C

chefro420

pm me close to when CLarence gets back from Vacay . I will try to get a pack out to you , I appreciate the grow report. Soon as you got the beans you popped them! Just sucks on the ratio

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
THANKS A MILLION BRO:jump::jump::jump:
Best news ta wake up to!! Means the world to me. Ill pop em right away same as before along with 5 of the kqk x chem ibl. Yea sucks bout the ratio but atleast the 1 lady looks to be a real banger!! Plus I got a couple nice males so id consider it winning so far.

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
here we are at day 6 of flowering. shes moving along very nicely, branching out heavily and due for a serious trim in 4 days. gonna be loads of budsites on this gal:dance013:

ghostnugz

ICMag Donor
Veteran
DAY 12

DAY 12

out performing nearly everything else in the garden right now(my cut of mtf is off the fucking hook ;) ) shes got serious vigor, a nice healthy stretch, great structure and an awesome funky/stinky smell going on! i expect her to fill out quite nicely