What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Little bit of outdoor for an African winter.

High All.:tiphat:

I am Arthur Dent and I grow Outdoors as well.

I have planted.

2x JamaicaxDC/PTK
3x Swazi 3rd gen
2x Swazi 1st gen
1x (airborne)G13x?Indica (probably a kush)

My soil mix.

2 bags(50kg) Pro mix
1 Bag (20kg) Animal Manure Compost.
4 Cups (340ml) Mineral Magic (local soild ammendment gets all the micros in there.)
1 bag Wormcastings mixed with a bag of High N Guano.

I will be adding flowering suppliments as winter comes in because Its pretty much like using light Dep but the winter here is warm and cooking so the plants grow Dank and they flower a bit earlier to free up space for summers Predominantly Sativa grow (gots me some Blueberry and Pandora to grow then,

Please feel free to question, comment, criticise and enjoy.

Namaste :joint:

Please dont be Scared to subscribe.

Oh oh, as you can see I have topped the indica dominants (wants me some bushes and I have begun training the Swazis.

THC123

Veteran
nice climate for growing

what are the sunlight hours there? what is the max amount of sunlight hours you'll get in the season?

Hey THC123, thanks for stopping in,

12 - 13 in winter,

15 - 16 in summer,

Especially where i put them.

So awesome.

THC123

Veteran
Nice the same as where i live(europe) so i'm guessing you live in south africa? anywho doesnt matter

you will be able to grow some real trees then with that climate and those hours of sunlight

:tiphat:

Alittle higher than south africa but i guess were on the bottom, Im not actually part of the country as I stay ion swazi land,,,, Yes I know lucky me... Its a recent move though,but here the king loves weed.

Namastre :joint:

I

icon

im excited to watch the swazi's so far things are lookin good......subscribed:lurk:

Elsweeto

Im In for this little trip.

Im In for this little trip.

Fire up the probability engines we're going to the grow at the end of Africa.