What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HELP....triangle kush? INFO?

greenluv707

pit wisper/ rare strain collector
i tried a batch of this strain from a buddy called triangle kush,it is a straight couch lock, taste like theres an og in there but the other side is to me taste like a pakstani or afgani i could be wrong but VERY HASHY UNDERTONES.is there a bean company who has these ?its something else...........:thank you::bongsmi:

wayfarer

Three-way kush cross out of Florida from what I gather. A little blurb by Krome (distinguishing it from Triangle/ AKA The White) says the origins are often debated when the subject comes up. Very potent and tasty seems to be the consensus.

Hopefully someone who can be more helpful will see this and chime in.

greenluv707

thank you for the info WAYFARER , damn florida really? that stuff is some kills,1 hitter. DOES A BEAN COMPANY HAVE THIS?very good sleepy time stuff.

greenluv707

ive had the white many times its totally different,this is a slight og taste then the most hashest bottom end you ever had lol.THESE ARE TWO DIFFERENT BEASTS. Triangle kush is different lookin then the white, hits totally different then the white, and smells nowhere near the white.

TickleMyBalls

just don't molest my colas..
Veteran
it's true. seems to be from florida. and the triangle is not the white. a little birdy once told me that they heard the white is possible a triangle s1. that birdy will chirp with more info if this thread gets deep i'm sure.

right now though, yeah great herb. it's on my list for next clones for me to receive from a friend once I'm ready. can't wait to grow it.

greenluv707

THANK YOU tickel my balls,info is right on.tried the white but if it is related it is SOME FREAK seriously.GONNA have to keep my eyes out for that one i need that in MY mom room lol.

S

SicKSKills

I doubt this thread will get too deep cause the topic has been discussed several times already and everyone is tired of the confusion even though its really simple....when the person that brought the white to the masses, he told everybody it was also known as just 'the triangle'(not triangle kush) in his neck of the woods(not the internet). The triangle kush is the cut that the user 'oldfamilyred'/'limelight' etc brought to the table and i called it as an ogk and everyone started jockin his nuts for a cut and he just laughed and kept it in the family. Both cuts from florida and run in the same circles, but two different strains, the white aka the triangle, and the triangle kush/og kush.

I should add, the triangle kush that has been making the rounds publicly is an s1, the real tk has been kept super tight fwiu...

greenluv707

what is an s1?is it as good as the original?oh and thank you SICKSKILLS for clearing up the mess over this strain.SO SAME DUDE MADE WHITE,has a freak pheno of the it and its the triangle kush?

greenluv707

I KNOW YOUR WATCHING.............PLEASE pop up and throw some info on this strain you made...........:peek:

greenluv707

its pretty sad that nobody will take credit for makin this work of art. a really nice strain just wanted more info on it, but hey if you ever gain enough confendence to chim in it would be great.

astartes

TK has been around Orlando since 1989. It's not sad that no one is claiming credit for her, it simply means that there's a lot of growing and crossing being done offline.

a.

greenluv707

just thought some one would take credit for her on this site. that sound about right ASTARTES. THANX